Character Discussion Queen the Plague

This topic is all about Queen the Plague one of the All Stars of the Beasts Pirates.

What we know about Queen so far, he is one of Kaido's commanders, his epithet is the plague due to him making very dangerous viruses, his devil fruit is the Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Model: Brachiosaurus, he is a cyborg, and he has some sort of connection to Vinsmoke Judge.

Other than using guns, Queen can also use two cutlasses, and because he's a cyborg Queen can use a Gatling gun from the inside of his mouth, his neck area is modified with some sort of in-built mechanical cable that allows him to extend his neck, and he can shoot laser beams from his mouth as well.

Queen's personality can go from very wacky and fun to very serious and intimidating, he is also shown to be very sadistic as he loves to make cruel and sadistic games such as the Great Sumo Inferno and Freeze Tag.

During the great sumo inferno he added a new a rule to keep Kid and Killer submerged in water until Luffy and Hyogoro would die in the ring, and during the game of freeze tag he gave Apoo the one and only antidote to the Ice Oni Virus which caused everyone to go after Apoo, and as shown during Act 3 Queen has no problem attacking and even killing his own subordinates.

Now here are some questions about Queen.

What do you think of his character?

What do you think about his Ancient Zoan?

Who do you think he will fight?

Do you think we will get a backstory for him?

Do you think he also has some connection to Vegapunk?

And what do you think will happen to him after the Wano arc?

Last edited:
1. I like Queen a lot, mainly for his changing personality as you mention in the thread. I love the fact he can be very funny but right after he can be very menacing.

2. Meh. Kinda disappointing I guess since it's just a big dinosaur that does nothing ( well he customed it but it's still disappointing )

3. Sanji if Sanji doesnt fight Jack. Marco and Perospero alongside King if Sanji fights Jack.

4. Three pages describing his ties to Jajji

5. Probably. However he was already a Beast Pirate 20 years ago. I think he collaborated with Vegapunk when he was young assuming he's 44 to 52 years old ( I thought Jack was 43 when he was revealed to be 28 so maybe I'm wrong too here :suresure: )

6. Impel Down. He is a horrible person after all so he deserves to be captured.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I really like Queen's character. He's silly, dramatic, flamboyant, all great characteristics for a short term, enjoyable antagonist. But he's also got this reckless cruel streak where he's willing to kill or toss away any subordinate and treat the raid as a big game. He reminds me a lot of Doflamingo in that regard.

A pretty iconic dinosaur. Not a favorite of mine but I have little issues. I think Oda was clearly going for those over the biggest, but I'd of preferred if Queen was something like an Argentinosaurus, one of the contendors for "biggest land animal ever". I think it was at least double if not more Brachiosaurus' mass and substantially longer.

With the call back to Judge Vinsmoke, I think he's slated for Sanji. I've seen a lot of great ideas surrounding Drake taking him on. I wouldn't mind that, but I don't see it likely.

We won't get a flashback, but probably a little bit of info in the story and more in a Vivre Care later. I imagine he was apart of Germa or the Science Brigade that Judge and Vegapunk were in many years ago. Probably split from Judge due to hearing about Kaido's strength, the main draw for Kaido according to the World Gov.

Some. I don't think he has too many. But his lasers are definitely familiar to the Pacifista technology and his mechanical engineering makes it seem like he could've been Vegapunk's flunkee assistant.

Dead, locked up, or he fades into the fog of irrelevance. I hope the Calamities die though, so their story ends.

This is topic is all about Queen the Plague one of the All Stars of the Beasts Pirates.

What we know about Queen so far, he is one of Kaido's commanders, his epithet is the plague due to him making very dangerous viruses, his devil fruit is the Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Model: Brachiosaurus, he is a cyborg, and he has some sort of connection to Vinsmoke Judge.

Other than using guns, Queen can also use two cutlasses, and because he's a cyborg Queen can use a Gatling gun from the inside of his mouth, his neck area is modified with some sort of in-built mechanical cable that allows him to extend his neck, and he can shoot laser beams from his mouth as well.

Queen's personality can go from very wacky and fun to very serious and intimidating, he is also shown to be very sadistic as he loves to make cruel and sadistic games such as the Great Sumo Inferno and Freeze Tag. During the great sumo inferno he added a new a rule to keep Kid and Killer submerged in water until Luffy and Hyogoro would die in the ring, and during the game of freeze tag he gave Apoo the one and only antidote to the Ice Oni Virus which caused everyone to go after Apoo, and as shown during Act 3 Queen has no problem attacking and even killing his own subordinates.

Now here are some questions about Queen.

1. He’s the most entertaining member of the beast pirates by far. Seems to be the only one with an actual character.

2. I think it’s cool but I wanna see a man beast form before I judge.

3. It’ll be Sanji if King fight Zoro.

4. He’ll get something to explain his connection to Judge.

5. He probably knew judge when he worked with vegapunk so probably

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
  • What do you think of his character?
So far, he's the most entertaining and fleshed out Beast Pirate. He also looks to be the most dangerous and versatile of them, because he doesn't just rely on personal strength to be a threat.
  • What do you think about his Ancient Zoan?
Pretty basic. It's his modifications that make it interesting.
  • Who do you think he will fight?
Besides who he's fighting now, which is Marco, Sanji. Though how things go, Sanji might have to deal with both him and King if they continue to stick together.
  • Do you think we will get a backstory for him?
Not a full on one. At best, we learn some things about him through his connection with Judge.
  • Do you think he also has some connection to Vegapunk?
Probably. I think he studied up on Vegapunk's Lineage Factor Research, as the Ice Oni's ability to bring out a person's potential feels very similar to Judge's super soldier program.
  • And what do you think will happen to him after the Wano arc?
Beaten and locked up in Impel Down. I use to think he might have a Bentham style Face-turn, but he's been portrayed as too sadistic and ruthless thus far.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
- Freaking awesome character. Love the look. Love the gags. Love the funk!
- Littlefoot? Amazing.
- Sanji. But hopefully, Drake.
- Meh, no need. MAYBE some intel about Vegapunk's old science team, before he got captured by the WG.
- Probably yes.
- Gone. Reduced to atoms. Won't be relevant again. Sadly.

I think he's an enjoyable character, definitely one of my favourites from the Beast Pirates. It's always funny seeing a rivalry from the enemy side that's similar to Zoro and Sanji's (as far as comedic scenes go). His devil fruit is pretty cool. He's already been shown to be incredibly durable and he has some crazy powerful attack, though I'd like to see him utilize his haki more.

I think he'll face Sanji and his backstory will probably involve Vegapunk and Judge though we might get some insight as to his joining Kaido as well. If Kaido dies, all I can imagine is him sticking with King and Jack but with no captain, either that or they get arrested by the Marines.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'd of preferred if Queen was something like an Argentinosaurus, one of the contendors for "biggest land animal ever". I think it was at least double if not more Brachiosaurus' mass and substantially longer
isn’t the Brachio taller than argentinosaurus ?
Maybe Oda just went for the tallest one.
Post automatically merged:

I really like the Brachio DF it is my fav among the calamities DF.

after Wano I think only Jack, Ulti and Page one will be relevant again. We won’t have news of the rest.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I like his character. Funny, Goofy, and sometimes he being sadistic too.
and the fact that he had so many cyborg thingy inside his body too :lumazed:
Brachiosaurus kinda funny though ngl, but lets see how Oda going to make Brachiosaurus looks fierce in combat.
The buildup so far only against Sanji and X-Drake, so my choice is only Sanji / X-Drake
i think we only got his backstory back with Vegapunk and Judge and how Kaido trying to recruit him.
Yes, and also with Judge.
im not sure, maybe got imprisoned in Impel Down.
Considering death rate in One Piece pretty damn low.

The best of the Beast Pirates by far (though he doesn't have any decent rival aside from Ulti...).

It's funny. A bit disappointing with it being an herbivorous but well, at least is gigantic, so he is probably the most durable and physical strongest in All Stars.

Sanji.

Some mini flashbacks with Judge and maybe Vegapunk.

Yes, definitely.

Captured by CP0, maybe :kayneshrug:

He's a funky boy. Love him.:funky::queenmoji:

It's alright but it could have been better.

Sanji or Drake.

I want a backstory of his lab time with Judge, Vegapunk and Caesar.

Yes.

Probably get captured by the Marines and get locked down in Impel Down.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He's a funky boy. Love him.:funky::queenmoji:

It's alright but it could have been better.

Sanji or Drake.

I want a backstory of his lab time with Judge, Vegapunk and Caesar.

Yes.

Probably get captured by the Marines and get locked down in Impel Down.
What about fighting off both Sanji and Drake?

It would bring some fresh air and it's not too unlikely considering several SHs are fighting in a team lately.

I'm glad you specified he is funky, hadn't heard about that in a while.