Questions & Mysteries Question for Luffy fans.

Why do you think luffy isn't the WSC/WSM right now

• He simply isn't, Kaidou Was the strongest before death and still remains there nobody surpassed him

• He is stronger than Kaidou , but Title has no meaning whatsover.

• World Government hid the Fact Luffy is the World Strongest

• Everyone knows Kaidou didn't went down By luffy effort alone. Many were Involved.

• WG was right to give him Bounty of 3 B , and he isn't that strong yet.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Majority just ignore this but its clear with this scan Oda separates humans and creatures .

There is no wrong or right here its just personal view on matter , you can separate humans and creatures yet you can include humans into creatures category just like you can separate animals and humans when in reality you can classify humans as animals and still not be wrong.
Humans are creatures but as you showed Ods separated them.

reading comprehension has left the chat

Yes it did left the chat ( in your case at least). Kaido is not human but ogre therefore he has strongest creature title that separates him from human.

Anyway I don't take this titles as factual so I am not going to argue which ones is of " higher value ".

Kaido got the title of WSC not because he was the strongest character in a 1 vs 1 fight, but because no one else could harm or kill him.

Like falling from 10 km from the sky, hanging, piecing, the guillotine, and not even from himself.
Only the strongest of haki users could hurt him/kill him.

Since Luffy can get hurt from these things and he is just human, the WSC title does not benefit him. It's Oda's way to hype characters, which will be hard to accept when another title becomes non-existent.
Strongest creature =/= unkillable creature. For that matter he was also called as Strongest pirate by killer and was called strongest by oda in SBS with no mention of creature.

Strongest creature =/= unkillable creature. For that matter he was also called as Strongest pirate by killer and was called strongest by oda in SBS with no mention of creature.
So with that being said, Luffy can't be the WSC.
I don't disagree with Kaido being the strongest pirate if he still alive but Imu might change that soon.