Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

The thing about Zoro coming back is….like nobody knows fucking how now. Its repetitive if he comes back with medicine. Idiotic if he gets a dumb Grim Reaper PU. Stupid if he does it whilst carrying double the pain.

Zoro‘s last big moment this arc seems to be.…to not die. Thats what everything seems to be leading to in his plotline.
That Scene already happened in Thriller Bark

No one can give a logical answer so they use the "no, let me ask you this instead" bs.
Truth is as Hawkins said Luffy and Zoro will be on the verge of death for the weeks to come, Zoro won't magically get up for the second time in a row it just won't happen.

Luffy got the whole Zoan awakening going for him, Zoro has nothing. In fact Zoro has had problems recovering from injuries for two Arcs now. There is literally nothing to suggest he will be able to even get up in the hours to come.

All Villains defeated by Luffy were either Captured or Forced outside the Country they terrorized
Kaidou is still in Wano
Depends how far that explosion sent him, and most of luffys villains are free, they can always do a small trip to their og places, but they wont.

All Villains defeated by Luffy were either Captured or Forced outside the Country they terrorized
Kaidou is still in Wano
With that eruption I am pretty sure BM and Kaido are on their way to the sea right now to be conviniently found by the Big Mom Pirates as Oda has been doing this entire Arc, he left Law's crew out of Onigashima just to take Luffy from the sea lol.

Big difference between not being afraid of pain and being able to tank it and carry on. If Zoro couldnt feel pain….hed still probably be able to move after Hakai and TB.
Literally no one said he can't feel pain.
Just how crocodile/cp9/enel and the rest of the villains wont come back to their og places.
Because they are only strong enough to get their shit pushed in by vice admirals. Kaido is the world's strongest creature. Even the boss before him, Doflamingo, stayed safe by becoming a Shichibukai and using extortion. Kaido doesn't play that shit, they wouldn't even send an admiral to deal with him.

Death completes a person, and the Grim reaper's job isn't to simply attack someone - it's to reap their soul, in other words Zoro will die, and no doctor can cheat Death himself. Zoro does his best work when he's heavily damaged and if nothing comes of this, he'll have taken this medicine for no reason.
This huge amount of damage Zoro was about to experience was emphasised over and over after roofpiece, and yet we've seen no proof of damage yet. We've seen the build up of damage pre-medicine, the medicine's explanation and the grim reaper but nothing that proves Zoro's taken damage. Compare Zoro now to nothing happened Zoro, there's a lack of dramatic payoff here.

PIS
in otherwords
hoping for some plot induced stupidity

something they would certainly criticize if luffy were to have something like that occur
but something they are in favor for with zoro .

its funny to watch
Yh I literally said that last time lmao. PIS is only allowed when its Zoro and not Luffy. Gear 5 awakening is an asspull, but Grimm Reaper Bankai Zoro isnt

Literally no one said he can't feel pain.

Because they are only strong enough to get their shit pushed in by vice admirals. Kaido is the world's strongest creature. Even the boss before him, Doflamingo, stayed safe by becoming a Shichibukai and using extortion. Kaido doesn't play that shit, they wouldn't even send an admiral to deal with him.
I guess it wont hurt to wait for 2 more op chapters, so far for me this kaido plot in wano is done, I doubt that the dude will walk wanos land again. But even if he comes back, the alliance is very strong at this point and he has none.

Death completes a person, and the Grim reaper's job isn't to simply attack someone - it's to reap their soul, in other words Zoro will die, and no doctor can cheat Death himself. Zoro does his best work when he's heavily damaged and if nothing comes of this, he'll have taken this medicine for no reason.
This huge amount of damage Zoro was about to experience was emphasised over and over after roofpiece, and yet we've seen no proof of damage yet. We've seen the build up of damage pre-medicine, the medicine's explanation and the grim reaper but nothing that proves Zoro's taken damage. Compare Zoro now to nothing happened Zoro, there's a lack of dramatic payoff here.
There is no payoff... What?

Let me remind you that Zoro took this medicine because no one was able to stop King from rampaging on the live floor, his payoff was being able to defeat Kaido's first officer and protect the alliance, just like he protected his crew and captain on Thriller Bark.

Yh I literally said that last time lmao. PIS is only allowed when its Zoro and not Luffy. Gear 5 awakening is an asspull, but Grimm Reaper Bankai Zoro isnt
criticize faith-boy luffy as the joyboy incarnate
but hoping zoro sets his place as the ryuma incarnate

Muh at sun god luffy
yay at zoro is the moon .

they are funny. its a level of cognitive dissonance I dont see irl.

There is no payoff... What?

Let me remind you that Zoro took this medicine because no one was able to stop King from rampaging on the live floor, his payoff was being able to defeat Kaido's first officer and protect the alliance, just like he protected his crew and captain on Thriller Bark.
Then let me know why Zoro couldn't have just come down from the roof with minimal damage like Law, Kidd and Killer then. This is my point, it wasn't a necessity to have Zoro block the hakai attack and be injured. The Kuma stuff was a necessity, this wasn't.

I guess it wont hurt to wait for 2 more op chapters, so far for me this kaido plot in wano is done, I doubt that the dude will walk wanos land again. But even if he comes back, the alliance is very strong at this point and he has none.
We already saw how the rest of the alliance feels about taking on Kaido.

Awakening took Luffy up to like 30% health from somewhere in the negative. If Kaido gets back up he won't be on the verge of falling back down.
You’re forgetting that this is post timeskip, and the writing isnt as good.
At least you admit it

Then let me know why Zoro couldn't have just come down from the roof with minimal damage like Law, Kidd and Killer then. This is my point, it wasn't a necessity to have Zoro block the hakai attack and be injured. The Kuma stuff was a necessity, this wasn't.
Of course it was necessary, what other reason would Oda have to leave Kaido alone with Luffy?
This is the reason Zoro took the medice, its literally written in the pages: