Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

Of course it was necessary, what other reason would Oda have to leave Kaido alone with Luffy?
This is the reason Zoro took the medice, its literally written in the pages:
Luffy's his captain... he could have just said he wants to 1v1 Kaido, no? Law didn't need an excuse, nor did Killer or Kidd. If you think Oda was in such a corner with getting Luffy and Kaido alone that he had to pull a magical medicine out of thin air to do so, you're wrong. King could have flown outside and tried to attack Luffy which lead Zoro away, at least there wouldn't be an asspull. I have optimism that Oda had good reason to put Zoro through this line of insane damage.

Sanji finished before him is bandaged
Luffy finished after him is bandaged

If zoro was supposed to be done like them he'd have been bandaged up and had medical attention long ago
Nor would there be grim reapers and shit
Yh cause again this “Death” thing is Zoro’s final moment. Not ZKK.

Luffy's his captain... he could have just said he wants to 1v1 Kaido, no? Law didn't need an excuse, nor did Killer or Kidd. If you think Oda was in such a corner with getting Luffy and Kaido alone that he had to pull a magical medicine out of thin air to do so, you're wrong. King could have flown outside and tried to attack Luffy which lead Zoro away, at least there wouldn't be an asspull. I have optimism that Oda had good reason to put Zoro through this line of insane damage.
Thats enterily your headcanon because we know already the reason Zoro took the drug... To save the alliance.
Also Roof Piece wasnt planned by Oda so this entire assumption goes down the drain.

Similar condition to Luffy rn?
You believe seeing Shinigami & taking double Raid Damage is same as passing out after a Fight like Luffy always does?

Please tell me, how will Zoro survive?
similar is not quite equivalent to "same" ( they both arent in condition to fight is my point)
similar: resembling without being identical.

there are doctors around who will try their best to keep him alive
zoro has a strong will
am sure that factors in as well.

how do you think zoro will survive sir

And you think it's coincidence that Zoro is having what Kaidou wants to experience himself?
What does that have to do with anything. Zoro gonna send a good word about Kaido to the Grimm Reaper ?
Post automatically merged:

If the death thing was his final moment then it'd have bigger focus like the pain in Thriller Bark.

Not tiny panels here and there with no focus on the pain itself. Showing its what happens after for zoro that's important
Sadly this is Post timskip OP. Get used to it

Law, Chopper, Miyagi and Marco are there literally four top doctors in the alliance :nicagesmile:
he prob expect some magical shit with the grim reaper

I am not definitely happy with the outcome lol, but it also set the new One Piece standard.

Given that Luffy take less than a chapter to revive from death, Zoro taking 15+ chapter to recover seem reasonable for me.
if you werent happy
then hoping this becomes a trend in the story doesnt make sense to me

I hope the likes of it for any character never happens.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No one can give a logical answer so they use the "no, let me ask you this instead" bs.
Truth is as Hawkins said Luffy and Zoro will be on the verge of death for the weeks to come, Zoro won't magically get up for the second time in a row it just won't happen.

Luffy got the whole Zoan awakening going for him, Zoro has nothing. In fact Zoro has had problems recovering from injuries for two Arcs now. There is literally nothing to suggest he will be able to even get up in the hours to come.
Nah fam.
But I have some cover page arc with Zoro eating some Lamen on a bowl depicting a dragon.
Therefore, he's getting up to kill Kaido.
Get rekt.

he prob expect some magical shit with the grim reaper

if you werent happy
then hoping this becomes a trend in the story doesnt make sense to me

I hope the likes of it for any character never happens.
It is not a "hope" or "trend", it is a reality in manga world. We are in the raid with two Yonkos where nobody dies and Luffy get miraculously asspulls countless time to beat WCS. It'd be dump to expect Zoro to keep sleeping while others are able to wake up after getting many fatal shots.

Thats enterily your headcanon because we know already the reason Zoro took the drug... To save the alliance.
Also Roof Piece wasnt planned by Oda so this entire assumption goes down the drain.
Yet Oda has done nothing to show damage to Zoro. In TB Zoro's blood was scattered everywhere. When Arlong tore off his bandages it was clear by the wound and his reaction that Zoro had taken serious damage. We've even seen X-rays to show bones being cracked/broken yet Oda can't do anything to show Zoro's arc of damage is fully completed? He's been unconscious with no sign of further damage/injury for ages, and the last time he was awake was during his interaction with the grim reaper, which we've never seen before and hasn't been explained since. There are still gaps that didn't need making in the first place.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No one can give a logical answer so they use the "no, let me ask you this instead" bs.
Truth is as Hawkins said Luffy and Zoro will be on the verge of death for the weeks to come, Zoro won't magically get up for the second time in a row it just won't happen.

Luffy got the whole Zoan awakening going for him, Zoro has nothing. In fact Zoro has had problems recovering from injuries for two Arcs now. There is literally nothing to suggest he will be able to even get up in the hours to come.
Luffy and sanji got medical attention straight away
Zoro beat King in 1035 and STILL hasn't