Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

i did bring up grim reaper shit. i can perfectly imagine oda pulling something out of his ass with that. clown piss after all
I wasnt arguing with you so I dont know about what you bring lol

But fair if you expect Oda to pull something out of his gigantic ass I can respect, just dont go after Oda when it doesn happen.

I have read one piece
I am yet to see magical grim reaper make someone on the verge of death competent enough to fight again so honestly I will go with both zoro and chopper fighting to preserve his life . a callback to the scene in arlong park.

I asked you a simple question and I have no need for your essay
how do you think zoro get healed sir?

is it magical bullshit with the grim reaper or what is it . thats all I need answered.
I'm not telling you we know how exactly Zoro's Recovery gonna be explained
We are saying that Zoro's Condition is a Mystery that will be solved with a New Reveal
You're the one saying that Zoro's Sub-Plot is completely nothing & just Zoro injured & then healed by Chopper like everyone else

But if you really want my opinion, i don't believe any of Minks, Chopper, Marco & Law are able to save him, only one thing present on Onigashima can save him & that's Ice Oni Virus

Beasts Pirates already had Caesar's Chemical Weapons & we already saw Queen's Deadliest Plague in Udon
And yet Oda chose to not use them both in Onigashima & instead go with a Virus that makes people Fully Empowered & regain their Peak Strength (And he gave best example by showing the tiny weak Hyogoro turn into his Big Prime Self)

But no, let's ignore this entire Zoro Sub-Plot & say he will be bandaged & then wake up later like everyone else

Chopper, Miyagi, Law and Marco are there if there is a medical crew that can save that man its them.
He will be in a coma for the next two weeks alongside Luffy as Hawkins predicted.
Wouldn't it be a bit strange if Zoro was punished just as much as Luffy, though? It would suggest that their achievements were similar when Oda should be putting Luffy on the pedestal of having defeated Kaido by himself. If Oda's been planning both of them to enter a coma for the same duration isn't it possible that he has more in store for this grim reaper plotline that would warrant such a drawback? Having the opportunity to defeat King is hardly the same as being resurrected and being able to defeat Kaido.

Zoro is the only one that took a drug that would double the damage after having 30 bones broken. But whatever these next chapters should end it
The idea that Zoro is tripping (?) from the effects of the medicine is a pretty weird cliffhanger to play out for so long. Like nah, you were all worried but turns out he was high lol.

If he's not a part of the central story then I think this will play out for even longer, a few more chapters as things wrap up. But it's not like Oda had his hand forced to do any of this. Zoro could have just stayed downstairs and fought King and passed out after without Hakai or anything extra.

Even if Zoro was treated and in bandages now, those people would use it as an excuse ``hur durr, he is felling better, ZKeK``, so it does not matter what it is currently, we end up in the same situation.

Yamato
Sanji
All the remaining SH
The scabbards
Are stronger than zoro combine but zoro must be the one to fight kaido and if kaido awakening makes him come back stronger then the already confirmed plot armor strikes zoan user can also come back up like he did before

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yamato
Sanji
All the remaining SH
The scabbards
Are stronger than zoro combine but zoro must be the one to fight kaido and if kaido awakening makes him come back stronger then the already confirmed plot armor strikes zoan user can also come back up like he did before
How many of them have oden level ap if not more to kill kaido ?

Yes and don't you think if that was the end for him he'd have been treated by now not still be untreated 15 chapters later no explanation on the reaper no nothing
It will lead to something else not him waking up for me.

When Oda needed someone to be up again for fights he gave them the answer right away:
- Zoro was told about the magical medicine
- Luffy was rescued by a medical crew and assured to be safe on the next couple of chapters
- Luffy gets to awaken a ZOAN Fruit the very same chapter he loses

Zoro has been hanging for 15 chapters with no real solution to be found. To this indicates that he will be down for the days to come.
If you guys see this as a signal of him waking up fine, expect to be wrong in a few weeks.

Yamato
Sanji
All the remaining SH
The scabbards
This isn't question about Power Levels
Even Big Mom don't have an Attack that can kill Kaidou
This is about AP

Chapter 795 says: "No one was able to Kill Kaidou"
And whether you like it or not, even Luffy's Strongest Attack can kill Kaidou, he can only defeat him & knock him out
So you believe Wano Arc gonna end with that Legend of Kaidou still untouched?

Big Mom is also very tanky & have amazing defense, but there are no Legends about her, because Oda isn't gonna break any
But Kaidou was Introduced with Two Legends, Luffy destroyed the first one, someone must destroy the second

I'm not telling you we know how exactly Zoro's Recovery gonna be explained
We are saying that Zoro's Condition is a Mystery that will be solved with a New Reveal
You're the one saying that Zoro's Sub-Plot is completely nothing & just Zoro injured & then healed by Chopper like everyone else

But if you really want my opinion, i don't believe any of Minks, Chopper, Marco & Law are able to save him, only one thing present on Onigashima can save him & that's Ice Oni Virus

Beasts Pirates already had Caesar's Chemical Weapons & we already saw Queen's Deadliest Plague in Udon
And yet Oda chose to not use them both in Onigashima & instead go with a Virus that makes people Fully Empowered & regain their Peak Strength (And he gave best example by showing the tiny weak Hyogoro turn into his Big Prime Self)

But no, let's ignore this entire Zoro Sub-Plot & say he will be bandaged & then wake up later like everyone else
"You're the one saying that Zoro's Sub-Plot is completely nothing"

dont think you are reading ... at all. quote where I said this

also seems you have no idea exactly how this will play out, you just have an issue with how I think this will play out.
I have no interest in continuing this discussion then since you arent clear on what you think will happen next. thanks