Speculations Question for ZKKC

I think Zoro will probably substantially contribute in his defeat as well once King is vanquished because it's tough to see Luffy managing basically alone. But let's see what Oda pulls off.

Kaido will be severely weakened when Zoro will have to pull the final strike that kills him so I'm not worried about him failing as it was shown in the manga weaknesses decrease durability.
i don't think for kaido it's the case remember he was defeated 7 time was tortured and executed dozens of times but no one could kill him if it has effect like decreasing durability he would be killed by marines or other emperors before

that being said i don't think kaido will be killed in this ark so for me zkk is very low possibility but i want to see kaido say that zoro is a monster samurai/swordsman like oden (ore something like that) i also hope to see all shs vs kaido oars style

It doesn't really matter now if Zoro fights Kaidou again or not, since he's interacted and fought with Kaidou multiple times on the roof, and did what was previously only Oden was capable of doing and was acknowledged by Kaidou himself.
What Zoro needs the most now is for Wano citizen to see him as the 2nd coming of Ryuma. :zosmug:

Kaido doesn't view Zoro as a Samurai, but a Pirate. He knows nothing about any kind of connection to the Shimotsuki clan, nor was that kind of connection even being explored during the fight against Kaido.

Zoro doesn't know anything about Kaido's statement that there will never be another monster samurai like Oden.

So how exactly will this scene play out?

Zoro shows up during the Kaido fight, and for some weird reason announces he is from the Shimotsuki Clan in front of Kaido. Kaido then says, "So you are no Pirate, but a Samurai!" as Zoro proceeds to attack him. Zoro then proves himself a monster Samurai, which Kaido acknowledges, and then gets his head cut off.

That about the gist of it?

Zoro already gave Major damage to kaido while nerfed, but he got nerfed and ran out energy, even while that Kaido aknoledge him by right now he ask from zoro to join him, when he see zoro for the second time he will praise zoro or....

I think he will fight kaido 1v1 Again, Then recognize as the Monster samurai and Someone related to Ushimaru, (both are topless now)
after the battle, He will Land the final blow when kaido about to use Ultimate aweking or technique to Destroy the Wano
Then People will saw him as the Sword god when he slicing Kaidos neck above the flower capital same time with the sun rise at 3.00am-5.00am (tiger hour)

Thats for now :cheers:

He's gonna surpass his dad in this arc vs King
Sanji will prove that he's better than his dad & siblings vs Queen by using RS and having emotions

He's not gonna kill Kaido

for ZKK to happens is 30:70 for me

Zoro was baddly injured and after the fight he will got the doubled pain, fighting King wont be easy, probably gonna takes higher to extreme diff.

also the Dragon that Ryuma killed is not a fucking yonkou.

Kaido doesn't view Zoro as a Samurai, but a Pirate. He knows nothing about any kind of connection to the Shimotsuki clan, nor was that kind of connection even being explored during the fight against Kaido.

Zoro doesn't know anything about Kaido's statement that there will never be another monster samurai like Oden.

So how exactly will this scene play out?

Zoro shows up during the Kaido fight, and for some weird reason announces he is from the Shimotsuki Clan in front of Kaido. Kaido then says, "So you are no Pirate, but a Samurai!" as Zoro proceeds to attack him. Zoro then proves himself a monster Samurai, which Kaido acknowledges, and then gets his head cut off.

That about the gist of it?
I mean, yeah, it doesn't matter if Zoro didn't know that it's him who is the Samurai that Kaidou is waiting for, as well as Kaidou not knowing that Zoro is the man who will grant him his death. It's the same as Luffy and Roger share a lot of parallels but Luffy himself didn't even know about it. You might call it, "fate".

I think Zoro and Sanji will join Luffy. Luffy should be VERY tired by then and so should be Kaido. The monster trio can attack with their ultimate attacks all at once and that'd result in Kaido's death. He'd have to deal with the intenal damage from Luffy and the burn and internal damage from Sanji. Therefore, I believe Zoro will be able to kill him and then promptly collapse, almost dead.

My question is
Do yall really believe zoro will kill kaido ?

let me be more Specific about the question. Is zoro only going to attack kaido once (the attack that kills him ) ?

Is kaido going to acknowledge zoro at least ?
Zoro must at least fight kaido before killing him rather defeating king then goes to the rooftop and kill him immediately.

chapter 993
Kaido is waiting a monster samurai who will be stronger then oden . But then

Chapter 1023
Zoro was compared to the strongest samurai in wano. (Ryuma looks so fucking Amazing) 😂
Where hyogoro saw the Similarity between ryuma and zoro.

So In my eyes
Zoro must at least fight kaido 2-3 panels before he kills kaido or he don’t kill kaido .
kaido must acknowledge zoro as the monster samurai who surpassed oden in his eyes before killing him .

Let me know your opinion on this
To be very honest. I wasn't at all a Zoro kills Kaido fan before 997. But when the character said by himself he is here to kill kaido and with the amounts of hints, I can't go against the author. I mean what is the necessity to compare Zoro with Ryuma the one who killed a dragon above Wano now before Onigashima reach the capital ?

Sometimes people love to complicate stuffs. Oda is tricky but he always follows the same pattern, it's safe way for him. 99,99% people here were sure king vs zoro won't happen but at the end a zoro faces the one who has a katana and the second strongest as usual. Always like that, it will never change.

For the question if Zoro needs to face Kaido before, i mean he did and Kaido was impressed.

How many opponents do you think Kaido have faced in his life ? When you look at rooftop, he tanked so many attack. Every damages disappear next panel except two, the big scar of Oden who was completely healthy when he did that and other one smaller because Zoro was so damaged.
No one was capable to do that.
Kaido went calling him one from WG, to Oden's katana to kaizoku gari. The scene where Kaido understood Zoro has COC was super hype and it gave more fuels for the end.

When Zoro will kill Kaido, Kaido will be amazed and maybe will recognize him as the monster samurai he waited for so long.

Luffy will finish Kaido and like WCI when Big Mom came back after fainting, Kaido will be back because of his zoan recovery and maybe awakening and start to destroy wano. Zoro will kill him.

The manga will be slightly different but the big lines gonna be like this, imo.