Speculations Question for ZKKC

My question is
Do yall really believe zoro will kill kaido ?

let me be more Specific about the question. Is zoro only going to attack kaido once (the attack that kills him ) ?

Is kaido going to acknowledge zoro at least ?
Zoro must at least fight kaido before killing him rather defeating king then goes to the rooftop and kill him immediately.

chapter 993
Kaido is waiting a monster samurai who will be stronger then oden . But then

Chapter 1023
Zoro was compared to the strongest samurai in wano. (Ryuma looks so fucking Amazing) 😂
Where hyogoro saw the Similarity between ryuma and zoro.

So In my eyes
Zoro must at least fight kaido 2-3 panels before he kills kaido or he don’t kill kaido .
kaido must acknowledge zoro as the monster samurai who surpassed oden in his eyes before killing him .

Let me know your opinion on this

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I don't think it's necessary for Kaido to acknowledge Zoro. Him saying there will never be a monster Samurai like Oden is to setup some dramatic irony around his death.

It takes a monster Samurai to kill Kaido, so when Zoro kills him, it will prove to us the reader Kaido was wrong. And whether Zoro is a Samurai, Oda has also been building up Zoro's connection to Wano so that we know Zoro has Samurai blood running through his veins, therefore when he slays Kaido, it was a Samurai who did the deed.

Even tho am not zkk follower I still believe the theory is 50/50 .

However am 100% sure zoro will fight kaido few panels before he kills him or don’t .
I am honest here before I encountered the many foreshadows I was even at 10% that ZKK would happen. I believed that it would be only a theory out of few other. But then I saw foreshadowings from way back then Chapter 784 Coverart where Zoro sits on a grave stone with the number 944 wearing a shirt with a death symbol on it. Earlier this was associated with zoro dying on chapter 944 but it didn't happen. So the number wasn't reffering to the chapter number. Then due to @Orojackson Refugee who noticed that Kaidos vivre card had the exact same number which the grave stone had on which zoro was sitting 0994. Not only that but zoros vivre card is telling us that he came to onigashima to exterminate an oni. Not defeat, but to kill off. Thats where I got 100% certain that it will happen. There are also other reasons for it to happen for example zoro resembling ryuuma, or that kaido killed zoros father.

Does Kaido even know who Ryuma is?

Idk y he needs to be the one to make the connection

In my mind there is no fight, Zoro realizes hes the only one left who can stop Kaido and goes for the killing blow

No. Not that much people know about ryuma .
Ryuma is basically a legendary samurai who lived 400+ years ago so his story being true to one piece world right now is a mystery like joyboy.

However kaido did mention he is waiting a strong samurai like oden

that monster samurai must be stronger then oden in kaido eyes but since zoro was compared to ryuma (the strongest samurai in wano) and also zoro could be from a samurai family .

the samurai that kaido is looking for is zoro which makes perfectly sense .

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I liken Kaido's monster Samurai statement to the bottom page.

He laments Kin's inability to accept defeat. The irony later is that he will not accept his defeat at the hands of Luffy, which will spark his death at the hands of Zoro when he refuses to relent.

I don't think it's necessary for Kaido to acknowledge Zoro. Him saying there will never be a monster Samurai like Oden is to setup some dramatic irony around his death.

It takes a monster Samurai to kill Kaido, so when Zoro kills him, it will prove to us the reader Kaido was wrong. And whether Zoro is a Samurai, Oda has also been building up Zoro's connection to Wano so that we know Zoro has Samurai blood running through his veins, therefore when he slays Kaido, it was a Samurai who did the deed.
I guess so but

I want kaido to acknowledge zoro as a monster samurai and kaido claims zoro is the strongest samurai before he gets defeated or killed.

No. Not that much people know about ryuma .
Ryuma is basically a legendary samurai who lived 400+ years ago so his story being true to one piece world right now is a mystery like joyboy.

However kaido did mention he is waiting a strong samurai like oden

that monster samurai must be stronger then oden in kaido eyes but since zoro was compared to ryuma (the strongest samurai in wano) and also zoro could be from a samurai family .

the samurai that kaido is looking for is zoro which makes perfectly sense .
Ahh I see wut u mean

Idk to me that just seemed like a generic insult to tic off the scabbards

From a narrative sense both Luffy and Momo have a closer connection to Oden than Zoro, so if the line is meant to play into some form of irony then hell prolly acknowledge Momo at some point.

Had Kaido had knowledge of Ryuma then maybe he wouldve taken a more immediate intrest in Zoro

I think Zoro will probably substantially contribute in his defeat as well once King is vanquished because it's tough to see Luffy managing basically alone. But let's see what Oda pulls off.

Kaido will be severely weakened when Zoro will have to pull the final strike that kills him so I'm not worried about him failing as it was shown in the manga weaknesses decrease durability.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes :zosmug:

No :zorothink:

Here, let me ask YOU a question - when you saw that Scabbards panel, did you immediately drop One Piece?? This happened several chapters after that:

I didn’t drop one piece immediately when I saw the scabbards panel .

What I meant is kaido fully acknowledging zoro as the monster samurai who surpassed oden . Big moment but it doesn’t really matter since yall believe ZKK which is a better feat and acknowledgment from the wano people plus around the world .
Post automatically merged:

My question is
Do yall really believe zoro will kill kaido ?

let me be more Specific about the question. Is zoro only going to attack kaido once (the attack that kills him ) ?

Is kaido going to acknowledge zoro at least ?
Zoro must at least fight kaido before killing him rather defeating king then goes to the rooftop and kill him immediately.

chapter 993
Kaido is waiting a monster samurai who will be stronger then oden . But then

Chapter 1023
Zoro was compared to the strongest samurai in wano. (Ryuma looks so fucking Amazing) 😂
Where hyogoro saw the Similarity between ryuma and zoro.

So In my eyes
Zoro must at least fight kaido 2-3 panels before he kills kaido or he don’t kill kaido .
kaido must acknowledge zoro as the monster samurai who surpassed oden in his eyes before killing him .

Let me know your opinion on this
I already mentioned this elsewhere, but I feel like as the Momotaro gang take on Kaido, Zoro vs King goes underway.

When Zoro defeats King, the Momotaro gang managed to beat Hybrid Kaido, but then Kaido shows his awakening and defeats all of the Momotaro gang but Luffy.

Zoro returns to the rooftop and assists Luffy against Awakened Kaido. This fight ends with Zoro managing to inflict even deeper wound on Awakened Kaido and Luffy delivering a decisive hit, sending Kaido off of Onigashima. Arojnd the same time, Linlin finally beats Law, Killer, and Kidd, but not before receiving a fatal damage from the trio, which shatters her durability.

No Kaido on the island means Onigashima free falling, this will necessitate Momo holding the whole island up while the capital is evacuated.

With Big Mom the only threat remaining, Luffy is healed by Marco and confronts her to finish their promised duel while the alliance holds off BMP who raids Wano in the absence of BP. The fight ends with Luffy defeating Big Mom and permanently turning her into Olin. At the same time, the alliance beats BMP.

However, Momo loses control of Onigashima when a random Boro Breath suddenly hits him from nowhere. Kaido returns in Dragon form, assumes control of the island, and announces, now, that his masterplan and his crew are ruined, he will take the whole world down with him.

Kaido lifts the island over 20,000 meters above the sea level and pulls an Ultron to wipe out the earth. The alliance the regroups and decides, for this to finish, Onigashima has to be destroyed before it lands and Kaido has to be killed to eliminate the chance of any repeat.

Through an intricate series of teamwork by the alliance, ending with Luffy unleashing an island-busting final attack, Onigashima is destroyed to pieces before it destroys the whole world.

Meanwhile, as the dawn is nearing, Marco gives Zoro a lift on his back and tactfully dodges any Boro Breath Kaido sends their way. Marco then launches Zoro toward Kaido, who channels Asura (and therefore the nine shadows), as Kaido unleashes one final, strongest, Boro Breath. Zoro slices through the final Boro Breath as the dawn breaks on Wano and ZKK above the capital.

That is my take. :cheers: