General & Others Questons you'd ask Oda in the SBS

1 starting sbs attempt
Since zoan fruits has a will of their own, how does the human human fruit feel about getting eaten by a reindeer?
A question on Kaido's form changes, of that's an effect of the alcohol he consumed (like Chopper and Black Maria)
Did Kaido tried out beforehand if he can actually lift the entire island up
Luffys hybrid and beast form
Name origin of Drunken Dragon Bagua
Those are some interesting questions

Which means that Oda won't answer them :josad:

He also has been quite inconsistent at keeping the same shape to the same characters throughtout different panels lol
True lol. I don't get it why all of these characters are like more than 2 meters tall and they look quite inconsistent in shape when standing to shorter characters. I can understand Big Mom's children height because they might share a bloodline of their mom, who is of giant race. But like, the Scabbards are 2.5m++ tall, even Doffy and his top executives are like 3m++ tall lol.

True lol. I don't get it why all of these characters are like more than 2 meters tall and they look quite inconsistent in shape when standing to shorter characters. I can understand Big Mom's children height because they might share a bloodline of their mom, who is of giant race. But like, the Scabbards are 2.5m++ tall, even Doffy and his top executives are like 3m++ tall lol.
One Piece is a verse in which if you aren't 10-20 meters tall you aren't getting close to being defined a semi giant xd

I know about Niji and him using lightning without the suit.

But the siblings and RS make no sense. Especially after the Queen fight.

So I would ask him if the siblings are able to do there stuff without suits or not. Of yes it would mean Sanji could become invisible without suit as well and his suit makes no sense.