Quote button

Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

β˜† π•Šπ•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•‘π•–π•£ 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕π•ͺ β˜†
β€Ž
Just as the title says, i think it would be great to have :
- an "add quote" button, next to the "reply" button, at the bottom of any message to quote its entire content -> changes to "remove quote" if we want to deselect it
- a "quote" option, when selecting only a part of a post, in the sub menu that appears (currently only "reply" option)
- the "add quote" menu in the text input window where we can preview and choose which quotes to add or delete (in case of multiple quotes)

it's one feature i quite enjoyed on OJ and i have no idea how hard or simple it is to implement here but i'd love to see that if possible :)

djiayebee

β˜† π•Šπ•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•‘π•–π•£ 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕π•ͺ β˜†
β€Ž
I know this isn’t 100% what you’re asking for but if you highlight the section you want, a reply button will appear underneath the highlighted section and only that section will be quoted
as i wrote in the 2nd bullet point you partly quoted i know there is the reply button for highlighted section only~ but i wanted to list the 3 points as what i think should be a set if that feature were to be implemented (all of them together, not either of the 3)!
One main reason to suggest it is because when you click on reply, the page moves automatically down to the text box to write a message... bit annoying imo if you were in the middle on the page and didn't finish reading the next posts, need to scroll up back to last post you read

Status
Not open for further replies.