Questions & Mysteries R.I.P King got bleeding by Marco

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco blitzed him as soon as he was finish with bluebird, then he hit him with a knee, he probably did but it was off-screen or marco is just a hard counter to his flames
Hmm don't think so. The amount of damage Marco inflicted using those two attacks on King is comparable to the amount of damage Jozu inflicted on Aokiji in Marineford - basically next to nothing.

He bled a LOT more for Onigiri but didn't use it. He's an Ancient Zoan; durability is his forte as well.

Anime is non-canon, every day of the week and twice on sundays.
:kayneshrug:
But it does clarify stuff in the manga.
Drake is the 1% man.
Yamato was the character following Jimbei and Robin.
Etc.

If Marco is shown drawing blood from King, then it confirms Marco drew blood from King.

If Marco is shown completely dominating King and Queen for an episode or two before gassing out than Marco dominated King or Queen for awhile before gassing out.

This isn’t hard.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But it does clarify stuff in the manga.
Drake is the 1% man.
Yamato was the character following Jimbei and Robin.
Etc.

If Marco is shown drawing blood from King, then it confirms Marco drew blood from King.

If Marco is shown completely dominating King and Queen for an episode or two before gassing out than Marco dominated King or Queen for awhile before gassing out.

This isn’t hard.
The point is the non canon events that they show don't make any sense when it comes to scaling.

As I have posted in this thread, I do believe King bled from Marco's two attack combo - it's just that it's next to nothing. And I do believe Marco dominated King & Queen for one chapter in 1006 as shown in the manga so I don't see why I need to rely on the anime for that.

The point is the non canon events that they show don't make any sense when it comes to scaling.

As I have posted in this thread, I do believe King bled from Marco's two attack combo - it's just that it's next to nothing. And I do believe Marco dominated King & Queen for one chapter in 1006 as shown in the manga so I don't see why I need to rely on the anime for that.
One chapter?

For all we know Marco dominated King and Queen all the way from 999 when he choked them to 1006.

Hmm don't think so. The amount of damage Marco inflicted using those two attacks on King is comparable to the amount of damage Jozu inflicted on Aokiji in Marineford - basically next to nothing.

He bled a LOT more for Onigiri but didn't use it. He's an Ancient Zoan; durability is his forte as well.
True if they ever 1v1ed it would just be who can last longer battle. which basically what happen marco ran out of stamina

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
One chapter?

For all we know Marco dominated King and Queen all the way from 999 when he choked them to 1006.
Yeah fair enough. I don't really wanna argue otherwise.

But this was on panel in Chapter 1005.

Post automatically merged:

True if they ever 1v1ed it would just be who can last longer battle. which basically what happen marco ran out of stamina
@GreenEggsAHam yep, it's basically a contest of whether Marco can bypass King's hax or whether King can push Marco to his regen limit.

Their near identical portrayal in the manga also suggests the same. I don't think they are that far off each other.

Marco has been overrated for a long long time.

In all honesty his AP never convinced me and if I had to bet even Base King is beating him because Marco will arguably not manage to damage him enough before his stamina is depleted, unless King transformed during their fight maybe but even in that case the thing may still stand.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
• I Just saw someone posting this on the TL and he is someone known in the arabic community for his proficiency of Japanese .
He said this :

After i verified it i found this lmao

Rocks falling not blood falling :shocking:

I will ask @Den_Den_Mushi @Aknolagon for this if i'm wrong and thanks for reading .

@Zowo @Geo @CbShadow @nik87 @Marimo_420 @stairs-kun etc
This is even better.

But even if he bleeds. It's like irrelevant this mofo has regen factor from his race and zoan.