Who is Stronger?

• Rage Mode Bananji

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Base Shibashou

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • They are equals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Brother's intro feat to the war, slashing down 4 fodders from the side. Oh right since this is very important... he did it with just 1 hand.

Bananji's first intro the battlefield feat, how many is that 1 2 3 4.... damn near 7+ fodders in a single slash oh right of course with... 1 hand:

Gyou'un's first intro feat to the war 8 fodders cleared in a single slash... now I'll give you that he did it with 2 hands. But SBS 1 hand = 4 kills with a flash, Gyou'un 2 hands = 8 kills with a slash.

Ahhh of course Shibashou the great, his impecable feats that make him unprecendented don't just end there, oh no. In the recent chapter he accomplishes another amazing feat after rallying his troops and getting motivated to end the war fast to avenge his fallen people he charges at Ousen's HQ and accomplishes... the great feat of... oh right 4 fodders with 1 slash:

Oh my would you look at that a smaller sized Bananji replicating the same feat while smiling... oh even better he's sending mfs flying as well... with... oh just one hand.

Gyou'un calmly doing the same feat of cutting 4 people together.. oh my god... inb4 "B-B-B-B-But he did it with 2 hands"

@Bullet Aye bro this dude def. on a whole different level than Bananji and Gyou'un. When Gyou'un & Bananji are facing Ouhon & Shin at full power as their first 1on1 and easily deflecting fullpower-spear thrusts from Ouhon, the great Shibashou is 1-shotting an Akou with a fucked up spine who can't feel his lower body and can barely move his body with heart shutting down... Hara def. setting him apart.

BROO LOOK AT THIS HYPE!!!! HE EXCEEDED OUSEN'S EXPECTATIONS!!!....When Ousen never saw him fight a day in his life before or knew about his prowess. HOLY SHIII HE BUILT DIFFERENT.

Oh Bananji exceeded Ousen's predictions despite Ousen having 13+ days worth of info on Bananji's prowess on the frontlines? Ehhhhh naahh nothing special. Exceeding the expectations of Qin's top strategist after he has 13 days worth of info on your martial prowess? Not moving me. Wait you telling me Bananji still wasn't out of his normal state on the last day and he still reached a whole different level compared to the first 13-14 days?? Nahhhh still not moving me. Narrator states normal state Bananji's prowess is "Overpowering" after Ousen sees it? ehhh nah. Oh wait you saying we can't make up the bullshit about Bananji being in Rage mode last day? aw damn that's sad.

Man I've never seen a mf in Kingdom get glazed like this for his martial prowess without a single comparative statement and without facing a single decent combatant in 1on1. Nope, we glazing that big ass size, which he's using to do the exact same feats that people much smaller than him did at Shukai.

It's not like people who're big af have a natural advantage in fodder control when there's only fodder... not like we ain't seen Ryuusen send 3 mfs straight up as homeruns, casually. So as a dude damn near twice the size of Bananji/Gyou'un he's doing the same feats they did casually.

I thought the Kanmei glaze was insane, but atleast that mf has an actual 1on1 and proper feats that could set him apart.
All facts :endthis:
His feats so far are nothing beyond what a Gyou'Un or Bananji can or has done
I have him above them in everything of course but people keep getting too excited when he hasn't done anything
"He sneak attacked Denrimi's boys that must mean he rivals Moubu in strength, killed 1 Hp Akou so he's beyond Houken"

All facts :endthis:
His feats so far are nothing beyond what a Gyou'Un or Bananji can or has done
I have him above them in everything of course but people keep getting too excited when he hasn't done anything
"He sneak attacked Denrimi's boys that must mean he rivals Moubu in strength, killed 1 Hp Akou so he's beyond Houken"
Yea having him above Bananji or Gyou'un is fine with me. But this idea he's mid-diffing Bananji, when the mf can't even display feats better than Bananji and Gyou'un. Is like bruh.... we just peaking fan-fiction? And it's understandable if there's actual comparative statements.

I personally won't have him above a Bananji whenever he starts fighting at the level he was against the Xiongnu.

Demon > Tiger

THE GOAT's Strength > Seika's Strength

:steef:

Brother's intro feat to the war, slashing down 4 fodders from the side. Oh right since this is very important... he did it with just 1 hand.

Bananji's first intro the battlefield feat, how many is that 1 2 3 4.... damn near 7+ fodders in a single slash oh right of course with... 1 hand:

Gyou'un's first intro feat to the war 8 fodders cleared in a single slash... now I'll give you that he did it with 2 hands. But SBS 1 hand = 4 kills with a flash, Gyou'un 2 hands = 8 kills with a slash.

Ahhh of course Shibashou the great, his impecable feats that make him unprecendented don't just end there, oh no. In the recent chapter he accomplishes another amazing feat after rallying his troops and getting motivated to end the war fast to avenge his fallen people he charges at Ousen's HQ and accomplishes... the great feat of... oh right 4 fodders with 1 slash:

Oh my would you look at that a smaller sized Bananji replicating the same feat while smiling... oh even better he's sending mfs flying as well... with... oh just one hand. (early in the war)

Gyou'un calmly doing the same feat of cutting 4 people together.. oh my god... inb4 "B-B-B-B-But he did it with 2 hands"

@Bullet Aye bro this dude def. on a whole different level than Bananji and Gyou'un. When Gyou'un & Bananji are facing Ouhon & Shin at full power as their first 1on1 and easily deflecting fullpower-spear thrusts from Ouhon, the great Shibashou is 1-shotting an Akou with a fucked up spine who can't feel his lower body and can barely move his body with heart shutting down... Hara def. setting him apart.

BROO LOOK AT THIS HYPE!!!! HE EXCEEDED OUSEN'S EXPECTATIONS!!!....When Ousen never saw him fight a day in his life before or knew about his prowess. HOLY SHIII HE BUILT DIFFERENT.

Oh Bananji exceeded Ousen's predictions despite Ousen having 13+ days worth of info on Bananji's prowess on the frontlines? Ehhhhh naahh nothing special. Exceeding the expectations of Qin's top strategist after he has 13 days worth of info on your martial prowess? Not moving me. Wait you telling me Bananji still wasn't out of his normal state on the last day and he still reached a whole different level compared to the first 13-14 days?? Nahhhh still not moving me. Narrator states normal state Bananji's prowess is "Overpowering" after Ousen sees it? ehhh nah. Oh wait you saying we can't make up the bullshit about Bananji being in Rage mode last day? aw damn that's sad.

Man I've never seen a mf in Kingdom get glazed like this for his martial prowess without a single comparative statement and without facing a single decent combatant in 1on1. Nope, we glazing that big ass size, which he's using to do the exact same feats that people much smaller than him did at Shukai.

It's not like people who're big af have a natural advantage in fodder control when there's only fodder... not like we ain't seen Ryuusen send 3 mfs straight up as homeruns, casually. So as a dude damn near twice the size of Bananji/Gyou'un he's doing the same feats they did casually.

I thought the Kanmei glaze was insane, but atleast that mf has an actual 1on1 and proper feats that could set him apart.
To be fair to the Big G, you really do need two hands to handle a pole that big. Gyou'un is just better at working the shaft. :beanmean:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Warchief Sanji D Goat see the OP
Post automatically merged:

Oh my would you look at that a smaller sized Bananji replicating the same feat while smiling... oh even better he's sending mfs flying as well... with... oh just one hand. (early in the war)

You fucking idiot lmfao

I thought Renpa fans were bad…Bananji fans are just dumb as shit lol

Last edited:
@Warchief Sanji D Goat see the OP
Post automatically merged:

You fucking idiot lmfao

I thought Renpa fans were bad…Bananji fans are just dumb as shit lol
I gotta give it to you Lee, nobody rides a new character d harder than you once you're on it.

Rode Gyou'un to the heavens. Rode the buddah to the heavens. Riding a fake ass hercules to the heavens. Bruh riding game so strong he got me out here defending Gyou'un. Lmao.

After that dumbass OP you created, you're not exactly in the position to call anyone an idiot my guy.

:gonope:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
After that dumbass OP you created, you're not exactly in the position to call anyone an idiot my guy.
Whatchu mean lol? I never claimed anything definitive in the OP. I posted this thread so we could compare the two. I never stated who I believed was superior. It was @MarineHQ , one of Bananji’s high priests, who first said base Shibashou was superior to Rage Mode Bananji. Lol

For the record I think rage mode Bananji beats base Shibashou high diff but once Shibashou gets serious it’s over. Lol

Whatchu mean lol? I never claimed anything definitive in the OP. I posted this thread so we could compare the two. I never stated who I believed was superior. It was @MarineHQ , one of Bananji’s high priests, who first said base Shibashou was superior to Rage Mode Bananji. Lol

For the record I think rage mode Bananji beats base Shibashou high diff but once Shibashou gets serious it’s over. Lol
Yea MarineHQ been on crack:josad:

Nah bruh either y'all way overglazing this dude or y'all underrating how strong Shukai Bananji & Gyou'un were. Cause thems based on what they just showed at Shukai are taking the likes of even Moubu/Kanmei to mid-diff at least.

But I mean Shibashou is serious right now, so we'll see what he does.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yea MarineHQ been on crack:josad:

Nah bruh either y'all way overglazing this dude or y'all underrating how strong Shukai Bananji & Gyou'un were. Cause thems based on what they just showed at Shukai are taking the likes of even Moubu/Kanmei to mid-diff at least.

But I mean Shibashou is serious right now, so we'll see what he does.
I think rage mode Bananji and weighted Gyou’Un could give Kanmei and Moubu a mid diff, but I’m not as sold on Akou. I legit think the likes of Shibashou or Kanmei might be able to one shot him if they’re serious.

Sure Akou was seriously wounded when Shibashou one shot him, but Akou was still overpowering Gakushou and killing soldiers. And he was having a burst of weight when he attacked Shibashou.

Shibashou is also wounded himself, and only used one arm when he one shot Akou. I think with two arms and serious he could one shot a healthy Akou.

I actually forgot most of Bananji's feats Lmao!!!

So it seems like Shibashou looks better at advancing against Ousen's army than Serious/Semi-rage Bananji does. And Shibashou doesn't seem to be serious I guess.

I mean we're comparing a Great Heavens Army vs Heavenly King's level general + Futei Unit here so it's not really a fair comparison I'd say.

The only arguments I can think of in favor of Bananji is that he (Rage Mode Bananji to be exact) one taps Akou who was in a better health than 1HP Akou that got one shotted by Shiba. Then again, this argument is flawed because Shibashou could also might one shots the Akou that was fighting against Bananji and Gyou'Un.

The other argument (I think I'm gonna use this one since the above argument is unfair comparison) is that Ousen needs to isolate Shibashou from his army since Shiba's power comes from the martial might of his army's advance.

If I remember correctly, I think Rinko of Renpa's Heavenly Kings also works the same way. When Rinko activated Rindou, I think someone said that Rinko's offensive power works the highest due to his army's offensive charge. So Rinko needs his army to make the fullest effectiveness of his offensive ability. If Rinko was by himself, Rinko can't achieve his highest offensive power.

So I reckon Shibashou works the same way here since Ousen specifically wants to separate him from his army since Shiba's offensive might comes from his high morale Seika's soldiers' offensive advance.

I don't think Bananji is stated to be like that. Whether he's with his army or by himself, his martial might is overwhelming. So Serious/Semi-Rage Bananji's offensive might is probably better than Base Shibashou's offensive might.

But other than that, I don't think Rage Mode Bananji can't stand up to the might of Serious Shibashou. As Three Great Heavens built different after all.

What's your take on this? @Lee Ba Shou

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The other argument (I think I'm gonna use this one since the above argument is unfair comparison) is that Ousen needs to isolate Shibashou from his army since Shiba's power comes from the martial might of his army's advance.
My only issue is that this is how all charges work in general. I believe it was Gokei who stated that the strength of a General’s charge (using Duke Hyou as an example) doesn’t actually come from the General at the front, it comes from the men to his sides and behind him. This is why Gokei targeted Duke Hyou’s men as well, because that is what gives an army’s charge power.

Look at it this way. If Duke Hyou were to charge into enemies by himself, he might make it a few lines in but ultimately he would just be surrounded and killed from the rear. But if Duke Hyou has an army behind him, then he can’t be surrounded because anyone who tries to surround him will be killed by the troops behind and to the sides of him. This is why I think Shibashou never turned around to defend himself from Ousen’s elites who slipped behind him, because if he would’ve turned around then the elites in front of him would’ve stabbed him in the back. Instead of turning around, he relied on the Seika troops behind him to kill the troops trying to surround him and kept focusing in front of him.

So yeah this is just how charges work in general. Especially when your enemy is an 8 foot tall giant, it’s best to attack the men preventing him from being surrounded first rather than charging directly into the giant and dying. Lol

My only issue is that this is how all charges work in general. I believe it was Gokei who stated that the strength of a General’s charge (using Duke Hyou as an example) doesn’t actually come from the General at the front, it comes from the men to his sides and behind him. This is why Gokei targeted Duke Hyou’s men as well, because that is what gives an army’s charge power.

Look at it this way. If Duke Hyou were to charge into enemies by himself, he might make it a few lines in but ultimately he would just be surrounded and killed from the rear. But if Duke Hyou has an army behind him, then he can’t be surrounded because anyone who tries to surround him will be killed by the troops behind and to the sides of him. This is why I think Shibashou never turned around to defend himself from Ousen’s elites who slipped behind him, because if he would’ve turned around then the elites in front of him would’ve stabbed him in the back. Instead of turning around, he relied on the Seika troops behind him to kill the troops trying to surround him and kept focusing in front of him.

So yeah this is just how charges work in general. Especially when your enemy is an 8 foot tall giant, it’s best to attack the men preventing him from being surrounded first rather than charging directly into the giant and dying. Lol
Okay fair enough then.