Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
β€Ž
Wait, bro still thinks we're in egghead? What's his overall point?
As I said before to you and as I commented many times before that: I am expecting Kizaru to move and go after the SHP/Vegapunk. And while the SHPs are in the vicinity of the island, the Satellites are in direct reach for the WG and Kizaru. And look - only Lucci is there to stop anyone from reaching them. Let's see, how that plays out.
Post automatically merged:

That would be nice.
Devilbat, I really am staying to my word. But the conditions we agreed upon are still not met. We agreed upon Egghead ending, not when the SHPs have left Egghead. This is why I also said this to you (third answer of mine): Egghead

If Egghead ends the next chapter (because we see for example the SHPs arriving at Elbaph or something like that) than I will take that L. But you all also need to stay to what you said and agreed upon and don't pressure me that much - give me a little space to breath. :)

Was it that blackbeard-avi with the cake?

Can you guarantee me that in the next chapter of One Piece, we will not focus on Egghead anymore?

Now, that Punk-records has risen and is floating in the air - don't you think that at least the marines, who are able to fly (for example Kizaru) could get up there and try to bring Punk-Records back to land? And if that happens, who is saving the Satellites? They are still in danger and in the direct vicinity of Egghead.

Just wait until it's pay day - I will give you an avi so ridiculous, you wish you had no avi at all! :pepeanger:
Rambles buddy this chapter was payday :Kizgrin:

You're stalling bro
Can you guarantee me that we will not remain on Egghead in the next chapters? How much of a wager would you put in a bet with me about that?

Remember: The Satellites made it so Punk Records was lifted in the air. And although everyone thinks of them as being dead, Kizaru only needs to go up there, using his DF-ability and will see, that the Satellites are all still alive. There is no one there to hinder him from doing just that - only for Lucci. So, the Vegapunks are still in danger of being killed.[/QUOTE]
Nah, the conditions for our bet was that Egghead must end. Last chapter we were still within the Egghead arc. And now that Punk Records is up in the air, someone from the WG needs to go after it, because Punk records was one of the three things, the WG wanted at all costs. Maybe Kizaru will head up. So, when he goes up there, he will surely encounter the Satellites, meaning: They are still at risk of firstly being discovered and secondly of being killed.

Wait for the next chapter and lets see, what Oda will do.

Three years is fine with me, really. And I don't say this with malice or sarcasm or something else. You don't have to hold back and I don't even want you to hold back. πŸ˜‰
The arc is over once the narrator uses those embellished narrator boxes and gives us an ending - what not happened. We only got those scroll-like things. And how do you know it is post Egghead and not still Egghead?

Kizaru can still reach it using his DF-ability.

And if Lucci does not appear next chapter and we are still on Egghead - what then?
I am not, Reloaded. All the bets I made with other users will terminate with the end of Egghead. We know that Egghead ends, when another story begins. If I see the SHPs arriving in Elbaph with Egghead being left behind, than I know that Egghead is over. If we are getting another chapter on Egghead, then Egghead is not over, yet. And if we are getting a chapter outside the main plot-line, than we do not know either. Being pushed into a termination without having reached the end of Egghead, yet, makes me uncomfortable. I can undertstand you that you want me to agree with you that I lost. But please, not before we know - or at least I can make sure - Egghead is over. Give me that. I like you, but I can't do that now.

Yes, I got you listed:

Fight against Lucci and Kizaru:

Saber (1 month): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...munity-missing-another-zkk.58604/post-5529474
There could be three possibilities:
1. We are still at Egghead - bet is not over
2. The main story line changes to Elbaph (The SHPs arriving in Elbaph) - Egghead is over and I lost
3. We get one of those chapters, which show what other fractions seomwhere else in the world are doing - and this is the most feared outcome for me, because then I have to tell you to wait another week. And I am fearing what you all are going to think of me, if that happens.
And you say that because you belive Egghead is over and you can guaratee me that we will not be back at Egghead in the next chapter?
This is everything he believes in.

he was warned multiple times
Then why did you guys insist? He had a subjective sensation (and we don't and can't exactly know what caused him to have this sensation) that made him so sure that what we all knew was never gonna happen was instead gonna happen. Since you guys knew better than him, be adults and let him be, no? Why abuse it.
And if you really wanted to bet so badly, either do like Sic Mundis did, either consider the odds at least. If I bet 2 euros on Eibar winning LaLiga I either lose 2 either win 2k.
Betting 50/50 conditions on a matter whose chances are in reality close to 0.1/100 was not fair at all.