Character Discussion Rank SHs most to least cringe

The most cringiest is when folks putting "L" and "W" or mocking names for respective characters, for example, "Lanji", "ZoLo", "Lonko", "AdmiraLs", "Goofy", "Wanji", "Woro", etc.

Like, what rights do you have to change the names of characters from a different author?
I believe "zolo" is because of American copyright. There is a different swordsman named "zoro" so they had to give enmas slave a different name. Its definitely not to disrespect the character.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Luffy - Acts like he's defeating enemies 1v1 when the circumstances are always lopsided in his favour
Sanji - Simping got far too played out
Zoro - King of Hell was pure cringe, me from 15 years ago maybe would have liked it
Chopper - All of his designs are cringe af postskip

The rest aren't really cringe, Brook's jokes got played tf out though.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I believe "zolo" is because of American copyright. There is a different swordsman named "zoro" so they had to give enmas slave a different name. Its definitely not to disrespect the character.
I know that. It's the American localized name, if they were to stick with Japanese names instead, we would have R-uffy instead of Luffy lol.

Nice context for your list.
The most cringe are Lanji and Brook with their pussy sniffing obsession, followed by Goofy's gags and Nami's shitty personality.
The others are ok.
How is G5 cringe?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy - Acts like he's defeating enemies 1v1 when the circumstances are always lopsided in his favour
Sanji - Simping got far too played out
Zoro - King of Hell was pure cringe, me from 15 years ago maybe would have liked it
Chopper - All of his designs are cringe af postskip

The rest aren't really cringe, Brook's jokes got played tf out though.
Lol that’s a weird reason to consider Luffy cringe

1. Chopper. Makes me want to puke, he is the very definition of cringe.

Then way of in the distance .....(I don't hate any of them btw, just Chopper)

2. Nami- Mainly because she shouldn't be so cowardly, she's got power-use it. She's too whinny too.
3. Brook- He's redundant, we already have a pervert and swordsman in the crew. I honestly forget he exist sometimes.
4.Sanji- His pervert-ness and condescending nature gets tiresome.
5. Luffy- Love him but his stupidity gets annoying sometimes.
6. Usopp- His cowardliness is his skit, but his constant panic attacks and yelling is too much at times.
7. Franky- Sometimes he's annoying, but can be cool.
8. Jinbe- No complaints.
9. Robin- She's interesting and cool.
10. Zoro- He's the bad-ass and rock that holds it all together.

Luffy: especially G5 "are u having fun kaido proceed to lose multiple times", "Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru" spam 1000x
Brook: panty jokes really cringe, unfunny, got repeated too much
franky : really hate this guy especially pre ts, fucking disgust me that he just wear underwear most of the time
Sanji: too much simping all female cast that become cringe and unfunny

Last edited:
1. Mr Nosebleed
2. "my swords hunger for blood" King Of Hell
3. The panty seeker
4. Nami can be pretty cringy sometimes
5. Luffy when he's at his dumbest
6. Chopper isn't often cringe to me but some of his forms LOOK cringe(especially Kung Fu Point)
7. Usopp would be higher but I'm biased towards him... he only started to be cringe Post timeskip
8. Franky isn't cringe, he's based
9 and 10. Robin and Jinbe have never been cringe ever

Luffy/Sanji post timeskip/post WCI are the worst characters in OP
Robins weird unfunny dark jokes
Chopper should just die

Nami/Usopp/Zoro are pretty normal to me
Franky/Brook are funny and Jinbei's is perfect

1 - Most Cringe - Sanji
2 - Luffy
3 - Robin
4 - Chopper
5 - Usopp
6 - Nami
7 - Franky/Brook
9 - Zoro
10 - Jinbei

Luffy at the top of list (Im going to be king of the pirates to Are you having fun Kaido)

Chopper takes the second place. Post TS is full of cringe

Dont care about the others

Jimbe is the least cringe (i dont find any cringe moments with him)