Discussion Power Rank the 6 Paths in terms of usefulness

1. Deva Path - no explanation needed
2. Naraka Path - weak individually, but he can revive any of the other paths, making him very valuable
3. Preta Path - nullifies ninjutsu
4. Asura Path - provides good AP
5. Animal Path - has some OP summons
6. Human Parh - Nagato chose to save the Animal Path over the Human Path when Naruto threw his Rasenshuriken, so I’d assume that the Animal Path should be more valuable.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Well I guess the reason he decided to save the animal path is because of its AP and human path is basically used to extracting information.

My rankings:

1. Deva
2. Preta
3. Naraka
4. Animal
5. Asura
6. Human

Then again the usefulness might vary depending on the mission assigned to them.

If they are on a search mission, I’ll increase the rank of the human path.

If they are in a fight his usefulness decreases but still he can act as an extra set of eyes to keep check in the opponent.

Well I guess the reason he decided to save the animal path is because of its AP and human path is basically used to extracting information.

My rankings:

1. Deva
2. Preta
3. Naraka
4. Animal
5. Asura
6. Human

Then again the usefulness might vary depending on the mission assigned to them.

If they are on a search mission, I’ll increase the rank of the human path.

If they are in a fight his usefulness decreases but still he can act as an extra set of eyes to keep check in the opponent.
It’s odd because the Human Path can one hit kill by stealing your soul, which seems more OP to me than summoning some moderately powerful animals (really the dog is the only really dangerous one)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
It’s odd because the Human Path can one hit kill by stealing your soul, which seems more OP to me than summoning some moderately powerful animals (really the dog is the only really dangerous one)
But then he has to place his hands on the opponents body and it’s too risky to be that near.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Pain had to catch Naruto alive. The Human Path ability is therefore useless in the fight, along with the Animal Path being useful against Naruto's summons.