Discussion Power Rank the Akatsuki

He was the subordinate in their cell, and in all other Akatsuki cells the master was decisively superior. There's no reason to expect theirs to have been any different.
There is no master and subordinate, they paired rational cool-headed members with those who were more loose with the mission, Deidara literally said f-u and took his Quota. Never in the history of the manga was it ever stated that the Akatsuki worked in a Master-Sub pairings.

Also saying Itachi is the master of Kisame is laughable, but yeah this is why this VS section won't pop off. If that is how you guys provide basis for VS then why are you even here lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There is no master and subordinate, they paired rational cool-headed members with those who were more loose with the mission, Deidara literally said f-u and took his Quota. Never in the history of the manga was it ever stated that the Akatsuki worked in a Master-Sub pairings.

Also saying Itachi is the master of Kisame is laughable, but yeah this is why this VS section won't pop off. If that is how you guys provide basis for VS then why are you even here lol.
It's a way of looking at the authors intentions because sometimes feats can be inconsistent. It's mostly used in OP because the fighting and powerscaling is way more wonky than Naruto.

Deidara's feats stomp Sasori's though,
Did you read my post entierly ? No I bet not.
Trumpcard=C4 Karura and that jutsu doesn't work against Sasori since he is a puppet that doesn't breath.

Iron Sand could block all of Deidara's explosives except for C0 (draw if Deidara uses that). Gaara's sand blocked C3 and Iron Sand was stated to be superior (Satetsu is the ultimate weapons of the strongest Kazekage, Sasori's tool).

Sasori's puppets can fly, which reduces Deidara's ability to keep distance, and lets Sasori reach Deidara while he's airborne.

Iron Sand projectiles could also snipe Deidara out of the sky with their speed, and one scratch is all it takes for Sasori to win. Satetsu Kaihō is just one shot.

And if Sasori is going to land a hit/scratch (from any weapon) on Deidara; then, it's over with poison. Sasori has the offensive capabilities to threaten a flying Deidara and the defensive capabilities to block his explosions. Sasori is clearly the superior of the two (except for the speed of his bird, Deidara has nothing defensively).
That's my opinion about their feats clash (if you're Kishimoto, I shut up since his opinion=fact. It's prevail).

"B-but D-Deidara d-destroy everything w-with e-explosion. S-Sasori is j-just shit w-wood p-puppet. :crybeard:

K-Kishimoto suggest Sasori>Deidara (portrayal) b-but n-no m-matter I w-want i-inconsistencies. D-Deidara s-stomp C-C4 a-and b-bombs s-stomp d-despite e-everything you s-say:crybeard:"

It's a way of looking at the authors intentions because sometimes feats can be inconsistent. It's mostly used in OP because the fighting and powerscaling is way more wonky than Naruto.
I don't doubt it, it just doesn't make sense in Naruto though and its also p pointless to argue against.

Did you read my post entierly ? No I bet not.
That's my opinion about their feats clash (if you're Kishimoto, I shut up since his opinion=fact. It's prevail).

"B-but D-Deidara d-destroy everything w-with e-explosion. S-Sasori is j-just shit w-wood p-puppet. :crybeard:

K-Kishimoto suggest Sasori>Deidara (portrayal) b-but n-no m-matter I w-want i-inconsistencies. D-Deidara s-stomp C-C4 a-and b-bombs s-stomp d-despite e-everything you s-say:crybeard:"
Okay you imbecile.

-Sasori has much less Iron sand than the entire sand village does sand as well as his ability to control it is much less fluid and active than Gaara's. All he can do is send things flying in one direction, once they're launched he has practically no control over his IS until he uses ISWO.
(X)-(X)

As well as multiple scans of even his smaller projectiles being avoided easily, they are extremely fast but anyone with agility like Deidara who also will be in the air can dodge them like a joke most of the time.

I don't need to go off about how useless anything other than the IS is in this matchup.

C2 mine and Dragon combo end this unless Sasori wants to camp in a sphere of IS which doesn't sound like the tactic of someone so obviously stronger than Deidara who's projectiles and combination were forcing someone far faster and with far better reactions than Sasori's opponents to be on the defensive.

Sasori has much less Iron sand than the entire sand village does sand as well as his ability to control it is much less fluid and active than Gaara's.
Lmao mental gymnastic to minimize IS.

Sasori may have fewer, but the quality is on his side. IS>>>>Sand of desert.

IS is pure cheat. It can probably fill up Deidara's hand-mouths (and magnetize him at the same time). If both start the full knowledge fight then Sasori will immediately target Deidara with the third and Satetsu attacks.

As well as multiple scans of even his smaller projectiles being avoided easily, they are extremely fast but anyone with agility like Deidara who also will be in the air can dodge them like a joke most of the time.
Lmao Chiyo (dodging pro, a thousand years of experience) could not avoid the Satetsu machine gun. Sakura couldn't dodge Satetsu Kaiho.

But keep up the mental gymnastics. Sasori uses the power of the third who is >Gaara (Gaara who was able to catch an arm from Deidara) but yes he will wallow and be unable to touch Deidara lmao.

Sasori has tons of battle experience (sasori's definately alsomore cunning and level-headed, while deidara acts rather rash... self destructing for example...), he isn't just an puppetry expert but also a poison expert, just one scratch by him (or his puppets/weapons), I can't believe I need to explain that again. Poison+IS =instant death: There was enough iron sand to back huge shapes, spikes, and bullets two kill 200 shinobi, at the least, nearly instantly. Not only that but the poison would kill them instantly with just a scratch. One scrach and Deidara be dead.

Lmao mental gymnastic to minimize IS.

Sasori may have fewer, but the quality is on his side. IS>>>>Sand of desert.

IS is pure cheat. It can probably fill up Deidara's hand-mouths (and magnetize him at the same time). If both start the full knowledge fight then Sasori will immediately target Deidara with the third and Satetsu attacks.

Lmao Chiyo (dodging pro, a thousand years of experience) could not avoid the Satetsu machine gun. Sakura couldn't dodge Satetsu Kaiho.

But keep up the mental gymnastics. Sasori uses the power of the third who is >Gaara (Gaara who was able to catch an arm from Deidara) but yes he will wallow and be unable to touch Deidara lmao.

Sasori has tons of battle experience (sasori's definately alsomore cunning and level-headed, while deidara acts rather rash... self destructing for example...), he isn't just an puppetry expert but also a poison expert, just one scratch by him (or his puppets/weapons), I can't believe I need to explain that again. Poison+IS =instant death: There was enough iron sand to back huge shapes, spikes, and bullets two kill 200 shinobi, at the least, nearly instantly. Not only that but the poison would kill them instantly with just a scratch. One scrach and Deidara be dead.
Oh so you know nothing about the manga or the character you're trying to argue with.

No point in replying to you if you think Sasori can control his sand like Gaara despite never doing so and him using a much more crude method of magnetic control.

Gaara >>>>> Third, especially Gaara with the Jinchuriki.

Gaara >>>>> Third, especially Gaara with the Jinchuriki.

And Gaara) was Kazekage at this time. Most feared weapon=Satetsu but yeah yeah sand destroy iron sand :milaugh: Most feared weapon is poorly controlled. Why Third is considered the strongest if BoS Gaara is far better than him in control, perfect defense ect...:milaugh:

You have proven yourself lacking credibility. It's not the first time I've seen arrogant brat come out of from nowhere to bark that they know Naruto (we add the little avatar of a character from the manga to show that we know "everything").

And Gaara) was Kazekage at this time. Most feared weapon=Satetsu but yeah yeah sand destroy iron sand :milaugh: Most feared weapon is poorly controlled. Why Third is considered the strongest if BoS Gaara is far better than him in control, perfect defense ect...:milaugh:

You have proven yourself lacking credibility. It's not the first time I've seen arrogant brat come out of from nowhere to bark that they know Naruto (we add the little avatar of a character from the manga to show that we know "everything").
I feel like you're completely lacking the comprehension to realize the entire series was about how the new generation was surpassing the old. "He WAS the strongest Kazekage". Either way the feats that Sasori has shown with the IS <<<<<<<<<<<<< Gaara's for the last time I ask you to post feats of something that shows Sasori being able to control the sand with the same fluidity and agility as Gaara.

1. Rinnegan Obito
2. Nagato
3. MS Obito
4. Itachi
5. Kisame
6. Orochimaru
7. Kakuzu
8. Sasori
9. Deidara
10. Konan
11. Black Zetsu
12. Hidan
13. White Zetsu
1 - Rinnegan Obito
2 - Prime Nagato
3 - Pain
4 - MS Obito
5 - Itachi
6 - Orochimaru
7 - Kisame
8 - Kakuzu
9 - Sasori
10 - Deidara
11 - Konan
12 - Hidan

Dont know about zetsu

Lol.

MS Obito was holding against Perfect Jin Naruto, WA masters (and Kakashi have the other Kamui, the perfect counter)+Killer Bee so a stronger team than the one against Nagato (Naruto+Bee+Itachi. And Naruto during Nagato fight was weaker than the one against Obito, he wasn't perfect Jin of Kyuubi against Nagato. And I doubt Itachi trash the WA masters).
Horrendous ABC reasoning. Not only that, Obito was on the defense the whole time and could not land any lethal attack on the team. Whereas (Kabuto) Nagato casually one-shotted Naruto and Bee right off the bat. Obito with his Jinchurikis was struggling with the Jin duo for several chapters. If anything, Nagato's feat is superior.

And no Obito wasn't using the Rinnegan at all during this battle (chapter 595 to 598). No Rinnegan jutsu, he was just protecting the Mazo which was evolving and did not affect the fight.
You mean the 1 Rinnegan that, by his admission, was too much for him? Yeah, Nagato held 2 Rinnegan since he was a baby.

Explain how Nagato touch Obito and bypass his Kamui. Naruto team failed to that despite Naruto top speed (it was only thank to Kakashi Kamui).
Shinra Tensei one-shots Obito considering:

1. It's a repulsion force (invisible and can't be sensed/predicted).
2. It's LS or instant (magnetic waves move at LS).

And Obito can't even touch Nagato with shared vision, sensing and ST/Gakido/soul rip.

I don't even talk about Izanagi that Nagato doesn't know (since Konan was unaware of Izanagi existence).
Which doesn't do shit.

Obito is the main antagonist of the serie, the one that manipulated Nagato (he admitted Pain was invincible or it was Konan ? He admitted Nagato was stronger than him ?), the one (at 14 years) that pushed Minato to seal Kyuubi in Naruto (genesis of the manga)...
I don't give a fuck about what Obito has done in the series. Portrayal and feats say Nagato is superior to him until JJ.

Just because he lost an arm against Torune and his special ability (which didn't bother Obito in the least. He still one shot) or Konan pushed him to use Izanagi (because she had prepared in advance the perfect anti-Kamui trap) doesn't mean he's below Nagato (crippled Nagato).
Difference is, Torune and Konan would get casually one-shotted by Nagato. That's why Nagato is above Obito.

And I'm nice. I will admit that there is a fight between MS Obito and Nagato but Rinnegan Obito with the unleashed Mazo...lol It's rare on forums seeing someone putting Nagato above Rinnegan Obito.
Who gives a crap about how people rank up characters?

took you three months to look for an answer?:milaugh:
Horrendous ABC reasoning. Not only that, Obito was on the defense the whole time and could not land any lethal attack on the team. Whereas (Kabuto) Nagato casually one-shotted Naruto and Bee right off the bat. Obito with his Jinchurikis was struggling with the Jin duo for several chapters. If anything, Nagato's feat is superior.
Obito on the defense ? The Obito fighting alone Naruto, Hachibi, WA masters without using Rinnegan abilities ?
So you haven't read chapter 595 :suresure:

Obito maintains his offensive approach on Naruto and has nearly caught him on several occasions. Hachibi was also completly useless and neutralized at the end.

You mean the 1 Rinnegan that, by his admission, was too much for him? Yeah, Nagato held 2 Rinnegan since he was a baby.
Nagato is from the Uzumaki clan known for his strong vitality and as he has had this since he was a baby it is normal that he can stand Rinnegan much better than Obito who has had it for 1-2 days and who on top of that (on top of Rinnegan who vampirises him) does an excellent performance (so it's basically MS Obito since he doesn't use Rinnegan) against BM Naruto, Bee, WA masters. In itself a better team than KCM Naruto (not perfect Jin)+Bee+Itachi.

How having Rinnegan makes you better than everyone else. Guys like BM Minato, Hashirama and so on... they don't have Rinnegan, they're not god tiers and they destroy you with Nagato.

Shinra Tensei one-shots Obito considering:

1. It's a repulsion force (invisible and can't be sensed/predicted).
2. It's LS or instant (magnetic waves move at LS).

And Obito can't even touch Nagato with shared vision, sensing and ST/Gakido/soul rip
Obito knows Nagato very well. The strategy to do against ST is always the same (any sensible reader and not wanking Nagato because too badass (lol) knows it).

Obito will do as against Fuu and Torune. He will pretend to materialize (an arm movement, an approach...). Nagato will naturally retaliate with the ST and from then on, there is the 5 seconds reload and Obito has plenty of time to really materialize and absorb him in time.

I like the fanfic and the mental gymnastics that you invent for yourself. Ashura Path, Preta Path... How's that gonna cancel out the wormhole that's gonna form in Obito's eye when he absorbs Nagato? No matter if Ashura blocks the taijutsu, all it takes is one contact and Nagato is sent to Kamui.

It's the first time I saw something like that

"B-But d-don't c-care about opinions"

You're the kind of guy barking "Itachi solo Madara. Don't care about your opinion." Stay in you're dream :steef:

Which doesn't do shit.
10 minutes of Izanagi

The thing that makes a random person like Danzo go from being Danzo to someone better than FKS MS Sasuke (if he wasn't autistic).

Keep being the only one left in your disillusionment.

I don't give a fuck about what Obito has done in the series. Portrayal and feats say Nagato is superior to him until JJ.
Portrayal=Hype. What I was saying was the hype Obito received. But your sentence proves that you're only interested in Nagato's, so you're biased.

Difference is, Torune and Konan would get casually one-shotted by Nagato. That's why Nagato is above Obito.
Are you kidding me?

Horrendous ABC reasoning.
This clown lectures me not to make comparisons and ABC reasoning, that it leads to nothing. But now he's telling me the same thing.:gokulaugh:

While knowing that he has all the mitigating circumstances he needs (Konan the suicidal one with the perfect trap that finally fails. Torune who contaminates everything he touches and Obito doesn't care and even has fun with it (use his arm as soccer ball) knowing that he has everything to "fix himself" anyway).

Come on, find an explanation for why you don't respect what you say yourself. Take a chance, I'm all ears.

Edit:

Are you Edogawa from NF ? If that's you, I understand the opinion that tries to be completely off the mark.

:holdthisl:

took you three months to look for an answer
Cause I have life and priroties, and replying to a nobody like you is the least of them.

Obito on the defense ? The Obito fighting alone Naruto, Hachibi, WA masters without using Rinnegan abilities ?
So you haven't read chapter 595 :suresure:

Obito maintains his offensive approach on Naruto and has nearly caught him on several occasions. Hachibi was also completly useless and neutralized at the end.
So it took Obito dozens of chapters (since his ET Jins until his mask breaks) to deliver an offensive approach, whereas Nagato casually two-shots the same Jinchuriki duo in just 1 chapter? Ok, got it.

Nagato is from the Uzumaki clan known for his strong vitality and as he has had this since he was a baby it is normal that he can stand Rinnegan much better than Obito.
So Nagato > Obito in the end. :denzimote:

How having Rinnegan makes you better than everyone else. Guys like BM Minato, Hashirama and so on... they don't have Rinnegan, they're not god tiers and they destroy you with Nagato.
Woah :kawak: Calm down there, bud. This is just fiction. No need to get angry for you to threaten me. :christain:

Obito will do as against Fuu and Torune. He will pretend to materialize (an arm movement, an approach...). Nagato will naturally retaliate with the ST and from then on, there is the 5 seconds reload and Obito has plenty of time to really materialize and absorb him in time.
So this kid's basically implying Obito can react to ST, despite the fact it's an invisible, instant force which not a single character in the manga have ever reacted/predicted when it will happen? :watchout:

No, kiddy. Nagato activates ST with a thought (same one he used on toad trio), Obito gets one-shotted as he can't become intangible due to the fact he has no idea when Nagato will activate ST to begin with so he'll be tangible. ST is an invisible, instant repulsion force that cannot be sensed or predicted when it will happen just like it always has been.

If Obito grabs Nagato, he will become tangible (as that's the mechanics of his Jutsu) then Nagato absorbs Kamui or repels him with ST again. Either way, Obito can't get in close range with Nagato.

10 minutes of Izanagi

The thing that makes a random person like Danzo go from being Danzo to someone better than FKS MS Sasuke (if he wasn't autistic).

Keep being the only one left in your disillusionment.
Then Nagato senses Obito the moment he materializes from Izanagi, which he can do given he's an advanced sensor. So you failed in the end. What a trash debater with trash grammar and spelling.

Portrayal=Hype. What I was saying was the hype Obito received. But your sentence proves that you're only interested in Nagato's, so you're biased.

Here is Obito basically saying he can't beat 6POP (not Nagato) in a fight.

Here is Konan saying Pain is invincible in Obito's presence. Konan isn't even impressed by Obito's strength, only Nagato's.

Here is Obito calling Nagato the 3rd Rikudo Sennin, which says a lot considering Obito only compared himself to Hagoromo when he became Jubi's Jinchuriki.

Half of Nagato's hypes came from Obito himself. So yeah, Nagato is portrayed stronger than Obito up until latter becomes Jubi's Jinchuriki. Get rekt, you fodder debater. :arnoling:

Are you kidding me?
Guy's really saying Nagato wouldn't one-shot Torune and Konan? Oh my lord. Don't even think you're getting a reply after this, cause you're not worth my time.

Come on, find an explanation for why you don't respect what you say yourself. Take a chance, I'm all ears.
Buddy, you're the one whose asshurt over my ranking, hence why you replied. So yeah, keep crying over it.

Itachi
Nagato
Rinnegan Obito
Kisame
MS Obito

I’ll have to think about the others.

Also what the heck !!! Y’all sleeping on Konan ! She almost beat Obito, the man had to use Izanagi to save his ass !!!