Rank the Hashira from strongest to weakest

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I’m giving Love Hashira a high ranking because of her techniques, speed and agility. She was the student of the flame Hashira himself. Feat wise she ripped off Muzan’s tentacles by herself and also fought the strongest avatar of the upper moon who appeared in the sword village. She also has DS markings.
Post automatically merged:

Uzui so GOATED he made it to the list twice :catblush:
Stone should be first

stupid typo lmao

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sound and flame.
Uzui and Rengoku? How so?

Not only is Uzui immensely physically strong, being the 2nd strongest Hashira in terms of arm wrestling, which requires physical strength of course, while Shinobu is physically the weakest.

Uzui is a faster runner than Shinobu

Uzui is also highly resistant to poison, possesses a technique that can end anyone basically when finished, his music score. His endurance, stamina, strength, are all above Shinobu's. Plus he's kinda a bad matchup as Shinobu's poison won't work well on him.

Rengoku likewise is superior in stats to her. Shinobu's only chance would be to repeatedly blitz him and affect him with the right poison, while even one hit of his would put her down.

So I disagree lol.

Uzui and Rengoku? How so?

Not only is Uzui immensely physically strong, being the 2nd strongest Hashira in terms of arm wrestling, which requires physical strength of course, while Shinobu is physically the weakest.

Uzui is a faster runner than Shinobu

Uzui is also highly resistant to poison, possesses a technique that can end anyone basically when finished, his music score. His endurance, stamina, strength, are all above Shinobu's. Plus he's kinda a bad matchup as Shinobu's poison won't work well on him.

Rengoku likewise is superior in stats to her. Shinobu's only chance would be to repeatedly blitz him and affect him with the right poison, while even one hit of his would put her down.

So I disagree lol.
The Sound was mocked by the Snake Hashira for his injuries after fighting the weakest Upper Moon and had to retire. That seemed like the author clearly portraying that he was meant to be seen as the weakest Hashira. There isn’t any other Hashira that had such a negative portrayal scene.

As for Rengoku, he was defeated handily by an Akaza who wasn’t really trying. Akaza was holding back due to wanting to make Rengoku a demon. Shinobu has better feats than him.

I’m not sure why you think Rengoku can one shot her when even Doma didn’t one shot her. And I’m also not sure why you think Shinobu needs multiple blows on Rengoku in order to win unless Rengoku has some poison immunity that I’m not aware of.

The way I see it, both Flame and Sound have questionable performances against demons confirmed weaker than Doma and unlike other demon slayers, they weren’t given power ups or new feats later on in the series so they will remain on the bottom of my hashira list.

Why would I disprove it? You’re the one who quoted me and made a claim therefore burden of proof is on you. How do you quote someone first and then say “disprove it”? Make it make sense.