Rank the Hashira from strongest to weakest

Bruh she can't even kill without using poison and was a plaything for douma :suresure::josad:
Why does it matter that she uses poison to kill? A kill is a kill, it doesn’t matter how it’s achieved. You’re going to need to explain why that’s relevant.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say she was Doma’s “plaything”. For starters, Doma had previous knowledge about her poisons which helped. And there were several instances where Doma couldn’t keep up with her speed.

Also unless you have some proof that Flame/Sound wouldn’t be Doma’s “plaything” then I’m not sure what your point is?

Flame got killed by a demon weaker than Doma who was not trying at all. Akaza spent more time trying to recruit Rengoku like Jehovah’s Witness rather than fighting. And Sound was mocked for his weakness by his fellow Hashira and had to retire after a confrontation with the weakest Upper Moon.

So go on, prove those two wouldn’t be Doma’s “plaything” and I’ll concede right now that Shinobu is the weakest.

Why does it matter that she uses poison to kill? A kill is a kill, it doesn’t matter how it’s achieved. You’re going to need to explain why that’s relevant.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say she was Doma’s “plaything”. For starters, Doma had previous knowledge about her poisons which helped. And there were several instances where Doma couldn’t keep up with her speed.

Also unless you have some proof that Flame/Sound wouldn’t be Doma’s “plaything” then I’m not sure what your point is?

Flame got killed by a demon weaker than Doma who was not trying at all. Akaza spent more time trying to recruit Rengoku like Jehovah’s Witness rather than fighting. And Sound was mocked for his weakness by his fellow Hashira and had to retire after a confrontation with the weakest Upper Moon.

So go on, prove those two wouldn’t be Doma’s “plaything” and I’ll concede right now that Shinobu is the weakest.
--Rengoku's performance against akaza was impressive lol ; being impressed =/= holding back a lot

--You need high amount of poison to kill upper moon not a small amount where as rengoku can kill in one stroke if he lands an attack on neck

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The Sound was mocked by the Snake Hashira for his injuries after fighting the weakest Upper Moon and had to retire.
You mean that scene when he says a mere rank 6? I think that's just Iguro being cocky. Facts are, Iguro believes that even in that state Uzui is strong enough to be a hashira
I believe that overrides his cocky comment earlier.

That seemed like the author clearly portraying that he was meant to be seen as the weakest Hashira. There isn’t any other Hashira that had such a negative portrayal scene.
I disagree with that being negative portrayal tho. It's clearly Iguro being condescending.

Plus Uzui sustained those injuries due to protecting people. In a clear battle he was more than keeping up with 2 demons on that level.

I maintain my stance here. Uzui is superior in basically all stats, you can argue SHinobu might be somewhat faster in actual combat, but as I said Uzui is a faster runner, has high poison tolerance, is a shinobi lol, so has experience in martial arts, and CQC to easily overwhelm Shinobu.

I don't see how she beats him.

As for Rengoku, he was defeated handily by an Akaza who wasn’t really trying. Akaza was holding back due to wanting to make Rengoku a demon. Shinobu has better feats than him.
I'll have to reread that part, but I don't think Akaza was holding back that much. Iirc he even said at one point, fine I'll kill you since you won't be a demon, and stated how strong Rengoku actually is.

I’m also not sure why you think Rengoku can one shot her when even Doma didn’t one shot her. And I’m also not sure why you think Shinobu needs multiple blows on Rengoku in order to win unless Rengoku has some poison immunity that I’m not aware of.
Doma was never serious with Shinobu. We saw his power later. Heck, I would maybe argue we never saw Doma fully serious. He was always hampered.

Rengoku doesn't have any poison immunity that I am aware of. However, fire burns out poison, so it's possible Rengoku can burn it out I guess.

The way I see it, both Flame and Sound have questionable performances against demons confirmed weaker than Doma and unlike other demon slayers, they weren’t given power ups or new feats later on in the series so they will remain on the bottom of my hashira list.
Eh Doma was never serious against Shinobu and was clearly much superior. I don't see her beating any of them tbh. I have her as the weakest.

--Rengoku's performance against akaza was impressive lol ; being impressed =/= holding back a lot

--You need high amount of poison to kill upper moon not a small amount where as rengoku can kill in one stroke if he lands an attack on neck
No Rengoku’s performance against Akaza was not impressive at all. Look at the moves Akaza used when fighting Rengoku compared to what he used when fighting Giyu and Tanjiro and you can clearly see that Akaza was playing around with Rengoku.

“Rengoku can kill in one stroke if an an attack lands on the neck.”

He couldn’t kill an Upper 3 that wasn’t trying but somehow we’re speculating that he’s killing Upper Moons? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Also you ignored my question where I asked if you can prove Flame/Sound wouldn’t be Doma’s “plaything”. You can’t criticize Shinobu for that and then dodge that question right after.

Also I think you need to re-read Akaza vs Giyu/Tanjiro. You don’t remember the fight if you think Rengoku is stronger than Giyu. And that’s causing you to overrate Rengoku and put him above Shinobu.

Re-read that fight and come back with a clear head. And pay close attention to the moves Akaza uses when fighting Rengoku and when fighting Tanjiro/Giyu.

They all have various strengths but having finished the Manga it becomes clear who the top ones are.

From Strongest to Weakest imo-

1. Gyomei the Rock Pillar
2. Sanemi the Wind Pillar
3. Mitsuri fhe Love Pillar, yes you read that right! If you've read the final battle it is stated that she is eons stronger than she looks, she even intimidates the other pillars, has amazing flexibility and fighting skill, and she tore at Muzan with her bare hands and inflicted damage which most other Pillars were unable to do.
4. TIE- I think Rengoku the Flame, and Giyuu the Water were most likely equal in strength,
5. Tengen the Sound
6. Tokito the Mist- If only he had time for more experience he would have ranked much higher, he had vast potential. He's have been above Tengen.
7. Shinobu the Insect- I rank her slightly above Obanai because of her intellegence and foresight
8. Obanai the Snake

1. Gyomei Himejima

Stated by both Tanjiro and Inosuke to be the strongest Hashira. And if that wasn't enough, the first Upper Moon demon, Kokushibo stated that his physical abilities has reached the peak. And that Kokushibo didn't meet any other Hashira who is as strong as Gyomei in 300 years.

2. Sanemi Shinazugawa

Kokushibo has confirmed Sanemi to be the second strongest Hashira, even on par with Gyomei in skill and abilities. He's also one of fastest Hashira according to Tokito.

3. Obanai Iguro

Iguro was carrying the group against Muzan at the final battle. Unlocking see-through world and making his sword red, has the best endurance and stamina feats in the series despite lacking in physical strength department. He's second bottom only to Shinobu in terms of physical strength.

4. Rengoku Kyojuro

I put Rengoku above Giyu and Tokito because of his feats against Akaza. Giyu got carried hard by Tanjiro against Akaza despite having Demon Slayer Mark. Tokito would have lost against Upper 5 if it wasn't for the kid to help him escaped the water bubble trap. But Giyu could still be potentially stronger than Rengoku because he died way too early in the series. Same for Tokito but too bad he also die at a young age.

5. Giyu Tomioka

Giyu and Rengoku are pretty close strength and abilities wise, but I put Giyu lower because of, one, he's struggled against Akaza more even with the Mark than Rengoku without Mark against Akaza. Two, Giyu needed help from Tanjiro to kill Akaza and that he couldn't turn his blade red without Sanemi's help.

6. Muichiro Tokito

A talented genius prodigy, the first Hashira to unlocked see-through world and turned his sword red. Unfortunately, he die too soon. He's probably has the greatest potential among the Hashira.

7. Mitsuri Kanroji

I feel like Kanroji is pretty underrated but I can see why. Her feat of ripping Muzan's arm off was very impressive but she was struggling way too much. She managed to fight off the clones of Hantengu which was stated to be stronger than the real body.

8. Uzui Tengen

Man was decently strong actually, having the second best physical strength feat in the series out of all the Hashira. But then, he was struggling with Upper Moon 6 Gyutaro and Daki. He got carried by the Demon Slayer Trio, his wives and Nezuko but still end up with missing arm and eye which forced him to retires. Even Iguro mocked him about it.

9. Shinobu Kocho

Stated to be the physically weakest Hashira, she couldn't cut through a demon's head off which makes her relies on poison to fight. Her feats against Doma was impressive though.

1. Gyomei Himejima

Stated by both Tanjiro and Inosuke to be the strongest Hashira. And if that wasn't enough, the first Upper Moon demon, Kokushibo stated that his physical abilities has reached the peak. And that Kokushibo didn't meet any other Hashira who is as strong as Gyomei in 300 years.

2. Sanemi Shinazugawa

Kokushibo has confirmed Sanemi to be the second strongest Hashira, even on par with Gyomei in skill and abilities. He's also one of fastest Hashira according to Tokito.

3. Obanai Iguro

Iguro was carrying the group against Muzan at the final battle. Unlocking see-through world and making his sword red, has the best endurance and stamina feats in the series despite lacking in physical strength department. He's second bottom only to Shinobu in terms of physical strength.

4. Rengoku Kyojuro

I put Rengoku above Giyu and Tokito because of his feats against Akaza. Giyu got carried hard by Tanjiro against Akaza despite having Demon Slayer Mark. Tokito would have lost against Upper 5 if it wasn't for the kid to help him escaped the water bubble trap. But Giyu could still be potentially stronger than Rengoku because he died way too early in the series. Same for Tokito but too bad he also die at a young age.

5. Giyu Tomioka

Giyu and Rengoku are pretty close strength and abilities wise, but I put Giyu lower because of, one, he's struggled against Akaza more even with the Mark than Rengoku without Mark against Akaza. Two, Giyu needed help from Tanjiro to kill Akaza and that he couldn't turn his blade red without Sanemi's help.

6. Muichiro Tokito

A talented genius prodigy, the first Hashira to unlocked see-through world and turned his sword red. Unfortunately, he die too soon. He's probably has the greatest potential among the Hashira.

7. Mitsuri Kanroji

I feel like Kanroji is pretty underrated but I can see why. Her feat of ripping Muzan's arm off was very impressive but she was struggling way too much. She managed to fight off the clones of Hantengu which was stated to be stronger than the real body.

8. Uzui Tengen

Man was decently strong actually, having the second best physical strength feat in the series out of all the Hashira. But then, he was struggling with Upper Moon 6 Gyutaro and Daki. He got carried by the Demon Slayer Trio, his wives and Nezuko but still end up with missing arm and eye which forced him to retires. Even Iguro mocked him about it.

9. Shinobu Kocho

Stated to be the physically weakest Hashira, she couldn't cut through a demon's head off which makes her relies on poison to fight. Her feats against Doma was impressive though.
:pepelit: