Current Events Rank the SH pirates based on how much relevance they received in Egghead Island so far

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
1. Luffy, naturally.

2. Robin, surprisingly but welcomely. Even if it has came with Saul being revived.

3. Probably a tie between Franky/Jinbei/Chopper as being a wee bit more involved.

4. Zoro, who stood out in the first few chapters and has a plotline set up for him before going offpanel.

5. Sanji/Nami/Usopp, who just seem to be along for the ride

6. Brook, who hasn’t done anything of note yet at all and is stuck offpanel with Zoro for now

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I see Nami being rated relatively high in other replies and i can't understand why? Did I miss something? What did she do?

Anyway:

1) Luffy
2) Robin
3) Franky
4) Jinbe
5) Sanji
6) Zoro
7) Chopper
8) Nami
9) Usopp
9) Brook
Nami was really the most important figure in the S-Shark fight. She provided the emotion of the fight- obviously being pained by the kid looking like Jinbei- and it’s why the others got really involved.

I see Nami being rated relatively high in other replies and i can't understand why? Did I miss something? What did she do?

Anyway:

1) Luffy
2) Robin
3) Franky
4) Jinbe
5) Sanji
6) Zoro
7) Chopper
8) Nami
9) Usopp
9) Brook
- Zoro and Brook should be at the bottom since they havent done anything
- Chopper has been interacting with Vegapunk so he should be up there with Jinbe

Also:

- Zoro was using blue flames back before skip, so saying he doesnt have fire-based attacks is pretty dishonest
- Zoro has used kicks in his fights before
- Nami beats Zoro just as much

I get you trying to troll the other guy who made something like this about what Luffy and Zoro have over Sanji but you failed at it cause you are pretty much stating lies

- Chopper has been interacting with Vegapunk so he should be up there with Jinbe

Also:

- Zoro was using blue flames back before skip, so saying he doesnt have fire-based attacks is pretty dishonest

I get you trying to troll the other guy who made something like this about what Luffy and Zoro have over Sanji but you failed at it cause you are pretty much stating lies
Has an influential father???

Zoro probably a bit higher than some of the other SHs, was involved in saving Bonney, in making the "evil" VP back off and there is some set up atleast. Some of the other SHs just seem along for the ride

Anyway:

1) Luffy
2) Robin
3) Franky
4) Jinbe
5) Sanji
6) Zoro
7) Chopper
8) Nami
9) Usopp
9) Brook
Jinbei fight. Arlong parallel plus not wanting to kill children

Vegapunk saying he still can’t control the weather but it would be something very important and significant if it can be done

Dude it's a joke, the other guy's list is just as stupid as this, that's the point, the differnece is that he probably really believes all that shit in his list is actually relevant.
I could have put shit like Luffy and Sanji having both eyes while Zoro has only one. I could do this list with any of the strawhats.

Zoro Was involved in saving Bonney and he was the one who negotiated a meeting with Vegapunk.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
am I the only one thinking that Brook and Zoro splitting from the group is more relevant than Luffy in this arc?
Yes, Luffy is the captain, but that is it. His only real word this arc was saying yes to Vegapunks request.
So for me it is somewhere like this:

Relevant: Robin, Franky
Semi-Relevant: Jinbei, Zoro, Brook, Sanji, Luffy
Not relevant: Chopper, Nami, Usopp

am I the only one thinking that Brook and Zoro splitting from the group is more relevant than Luffy in this arc?
Yes, Luffy is the captain, but that is it. His only real word this arc was saying yes to Vegapunks request.
So for me it is somewhere like this:

Relevant: Robin, Franky
Semi-Relevant: Jinbei, Zoro, Brook, Sanji, Luffy
Not relevant: Chopper, Nami, Usopp
Why does Brook and Zoro staying on the ship make them more relevant than those meeting the Vegapunks?