Powers & Abilities Rank these characters

Who is the strongest?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
don't necessarily disagree that Geto had better hype, but not by the amount you're trying to make it.
I think Geto is above Toji. He won’t stomp him at all and it will even be a difficult fight but in my mind it makes no doubt he is above.

A 16y old Geto and Gojo who didnt have a clue he was there

Geto played everyone while being open about his intention.

Toji is still quite smart.

And Geto managed to sneak around Toji and tried to steal Toji pet but it didn’t work. Geto couldn’t have known it and was cut down fast because of that (Geto wouldn’t have won still)

Yes. And Young Gojo is much stronger than young Geto. That's the entire point.
The point is barely awakened Gojo stomped Toji

Yes Gojo was much stronger than vessel arc Geto.

Do you think vessel arc Gojo could have stomped Adult full power Geto like that ? Don’t think so.

Yes Toji with his equipment bodies them lol. It's like me saying Geto with his curses bodies X. Of course it's due to his equipment that he is more formidable.
Fair

And Toji was the guy that killed Gojo!! See. That was Yuta that barely had control and experience.
surprise killing young Gojo before awakening is not equal at all hype wise to what Geto had done

Yuta still had Uber Rika fully powered. A monster.

Adult Geto

Yuki

Ryu / Uro

Toji + tools

Maki + tools

Mei Mei

Naoya

Higuruma / Nanami

Magumi / Yuji
Post automatically merged:

They have domains
It’s a game changer
Post automatically merged:

Toji has likely no chance against adult Geto or Yuki
They have domains.

Yes, but they dont work on Toji and Maki 💀 (from latest chapter). I will take this W, thank you 😆

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
They have domains!!! :milaugh:

LMAO. Gonna start using this in random conversations.

I think Geto is above Toji. He won’t stomp him at all and it will even be a difficult fight but in my mind it makes no doubt he is above.
What diff do you have it at?

A 16y old Geto and Gojo who didnt have a clue he was there

Geto played everyone while being open about his intention.

Toji is still quite smart.
Sure, my point was that Toji is immensely smart. He devised an entire plan to tire out the 6 eyes that changed the world balance. Everything went according to him.

And Geto managed to sneak around Toji and tried to steal Toji pet but it didn’t work. Geto couldn’t have known it and was cut down fast because of that (Geto wouldn’t have won still)
Don't think Toji particularly cared. Just look at this facial expression lol.

Do you think vessel arc Gojo could have stomped Adult full power Geto like that ?
Difficult to speculate. Gojo was the strongest since that moment so he'd win. Maybe Geto would put up a better match, but doesn't necessarily mean he'd be superior to Toji.

surprise killing young Gojo before awakening is not equal at all hype wise to what Geto had done
I mean that Gojo was still super strong.

mmmmm now that I've taken some time to think about it

Geto might be stronger than him, yeah

What is Toji really gonna do if Geto sicks like a million curses on him

Nope, even during movie 0 Geto was the second best sorcerer
Yuki is still un unknown so Geto was still the best thing outside of Gojo

You’re not a threat to humanity if your not the second biggest dog around (Gojo was also labeled a global threat)

Toji (with some of the strongest tools around and Geto surprise counters) bodies them.

Young Awakened Gojo bodied him

And Young Gojo became even stronger after that.

Current Gojo would erase Toji from existence.

Adult Geto became quite stronger too. And gathered a huge army of curses.

I am not saying Toji hype is not huge.

But I don’t think it’s debatable.

Geto has supreme curses as his pets.

Geto was the main villain of movie 0 and Yuta (MC 0.5) main enemy in that movie. And was said to be stronger than him at full power.

Geto was said to be a threat to humanity. Went to war with the whole JJK community

Geto was also a mastermind and played everyone in movie 0.

He also had great tools

Had/Has a great relationship with Gojo and is still relavant through Kenjaku

Toji managed to break free from the grand ma puppet possession but Geto managed to choke Kenjaku for a second and rebelled and Kenjaku said it was a first in his whole millennia life something like that happened, so insane willpower too and Kenjaku is likely quite better and more skilled than the two little nobody that tried to control Toji corpse.

Geto hype > Toji
Fanbook says that Kenjaku didn’t try getting Toji because HR could mess with his control just FYI.

Zero CE = whole lot of fuckery going on, and Yuki advocated the idea that human perfection is by eliminating CE and get beings like Maki/Toji. So thats mad hype for them too.

Voted Megumi because he will kill you and himself with the suicide Maharoga ritual. :gokulaugh: Well I guess that is as much BS as Yuji walking with 10 sukuna fingers and swallowing it before starting a battle. I crack myself up.

Last edited: