One Piece 8/10
Fairy Tail 2/10
My Hero Academia 7/10
Tokyo Ghoul 9/10
Bleach 8/10
Black Clover 7/10

1. Attack on Titan: 3/10​
2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: 6/10​
3. The Promised Neverland - probably a 10/10, it's on my watch list. The manga is fuckin' based, though.​
4. Dragon Ball Z: 0/10 - Never was a DB fan in general.​

I haven't watched most of these, or I haven't seen enough of them to rate them correctly.

1. Attack on titan: 6/10, the anime is great, good animation with epic battles, I didn't understand where the author wanted to go with the manga though.
2. FMAB: 9/10, I like the story and the characters
3. Naruto: 7/10, some great moments but the side characters are annoying af, even some of the main cast, the final war wasn't handled very well either
4. Hunter x Hunter: I only saw a few episodes, not enough to rate it nor get interested in, also feel like the author doesn't give a damn about his readers
5. One piece: 9/10, loveable characters, great build up of the story, good and original fights with different styles
6. Fairy Tale: 1/10, I read some of the first volumes, couldn't get to the end, too lame, not very interesting, I have no idea what the story was about, I basically forgot it already and that's for the best
7. Demon slayer: 8/10, I had no expectations and was surprised, simple plot but well written and executed, the characters and the fights are enjoyable ( I really liked rengoku).
8. Dragon ball: 7,5/10, it has inspired a lot of authors, simple story too but I like the fights and the will of the characters to get stronger despite the inconsistencies about power levels and the irrelevance of some characters at the end of the serie

honestly I have more faith in Oda than I really should

if you want my honest opinion, Boku no hero is a better manga than One piece
Lol, join the club. Once you stop seeing Oda as some infallible masterpiece writer, a mentality that is heavily, heavily reinforced in the community, and once you stop giving him the benefit of the doubt for things, you realise how mediocre and downright awful his writing has been at points recently.

I'd go as far to say OP isn't even top 3 in Jump atm. And that's merely out of the series I read. Act-Age, Jujutsu Kaisen and MHA are all far better than what Oda's been delivering for months now.

Lol, join the club. Once you stop seeing Oda as some infallible masterpiece writer, a mentality that is heavily, heavily reinforced in the community, and once you stop giving him the benefit of the doubt for things, you realise how mediocre and downright awful his writing has been at points recently.

I'd go as far to say OP isn't even top 3 in Jump atm. And that's merely out of the series I read. Act-Age, Jujutsu Kaisen and MHA are all far better than what Oda's been delivering for months now.
MHA compared to One piece imo:
  • better artwork(by far)
  • better anime
  • better characters = as opposed to OP, Horikoshi doesn't recycle characters and tropes. His characters actually seem like real people and not caricatures.
  • better plot = nothing is drawn out, there are no fake teases, plot is usually consistent and rarely relies on contrivances. Arcs are also more concise and don't suffer from fatigue, as opposed to one piece which has a story that tbh feels bloated at times.

the only thing I'd say one piece is better at is:
  • fights= horikoshi loves to spam flashbacks during fights which kinda takes away from the fight. This is as opposed to Oda, who often will give entire chapters dedicated solely to action in a main fight. Albeit, even still. Deku vs muscular, all might vs AFO, and endeavor vs the high end noumu are superb fights
  • better world building

but overall, I think mha is far more enjoyable

H

Homelander

Attackn on titan :5/10

Awful timeskip plot , *spoiler * the volumes are great after one particular event things goes for a toss.

1. Attack on Titan 8/10

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 8.5/10(Love the anime)

3. Demon Slayer 9/10(In my top four manga/anime)

4. Naruto 8/10(even if the end was bad, it still has his highs and top chapters, alongside with Bleach and One piece the top trio back then)

5. The Promised Neverland 7/10

6. Hunter x Hunter 10/10(Top Manga/Anime which I love right to One Piece)

7. Vinland Saga X/10(Didn´t watch it yet)

8. One Piece 10/10(Nothing to said more, my number one even though HxH is in same lvl in my opinion)

9. Death Note 8/10

10. Fairy Tail 6/10

11. My Hero Academia 8/10

12. Tokyo Ghoul 7/10

13. Bleach 9/10(In my top four manga/anime)

14. Black Clover 8/10

15. Dragon Ball Z 8.5/10