Rank these shows

I'm interested on seeing the thoughts on these particular series. Please place these shows in order of your favourite. Next to it, please give the show a rank out of 10 based on how good you think it is. You can give a line of your thoughts too if you want. If you have not seen a show, just omit it. Below is a template.

1. Attack on Titan 0/10

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 0/10

3. Demon Slayer 0/10

4. Naruto 0/10

5. The Promised Neverland 0/10

6. Hunter x Hunter 0/10

7. Vinland Saga 0/10

8. One Piece 0/10

9. Death Note 0/10

10. Fairy Tail 0/10

11. My Hero Academia 0/10

12. Tokyo Ghoul 0/10

13. Bleach 0/10

14. Black Clover 0/10

15. Dragon Ball Z 0/10

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My scale is pretty simple.
10 - Flawless
9 - A great piece of fiction
8 - Very good with little genuine faults. Only a handful of missed opportunities
7 - A good show/manga that I enjoy rereading from time to time.
6 - Above average, entertaining and something I definitely enjoy. Might not reread too frequently.
5 - Average. Enjoyable in its own ways.
4 - Below average. Not frustrating but just lacking.
3 - Bad. Something I don't enjoy reading / watching. Most of the non-mentioned series here are 3's / dropped material
2 - Frustrating to read
1 - So bad it's actually a little entertaining

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 7/10

Felt like the final arc wasn't properly fleshed out enough and a little sloppy. Once they had North, IMO, the manga gets a little worse. Still great and all, but I feel like things sort of happen rather then the earlier planned events, like trying to capture a homonculi or discovering Bradley's secrets.

Naruto 4/10

Got very mixed feelings on the series, but any time I genuinely think back to it? I just get a headache lol. Spent too long focusing on it in the past, but by mid Shippuden / Time Skip, it's already beyond salvage. You still get cool moments, almost anything with the Akatsuki pre-War is worth watching. But it feels like we're just kicking our heels til the next battle, most of the time. The War Arc costs it 1 point and the Juubi forward costs it 2 more. But the obsession with Naruto/Sasuke at the expense of almost every other character from Part 1, a clear lack of world building until the final twenty chapters (roughly when Kaguya shows up, though she is very, very briefly foreshadowed up to 40 chapters before her appearance.) does the series no favor. I like plenty of the characters still but plugging my good will towards them into that messy plot? Again. headache.

One Piece 6/10

The manga suffers from flanderization of characters after the time-skip. Most people are now taking a back seat to Luffy - not a bad thing but - without so much as too many redeeming qualities. A lot of the time they feel like carry-on's or reactionary groupies. Pre-Time Skip had its problems but none of it hindered the experience or the adventure. But from Punk Hazard onwards, we have our map of the New World planned out and it's no longer a question of what, but when. I think, with a good degree of accuracy, we can predict the next few island's we'll visit and in what order.

A gluttony of Arc-characters (characters who're introduced for one arc alone, that's all) also hurts. Because now we need to share screen time between Law and Ashura Doji, Shinobu or Hiyori. I'm also not in love with a lot of the potential final villain's we have or the overarcing plot that seems to be taking shape. It doesn't help that most of the series has been this free spirited adventure manga with battles being secondary, and now we're deep into Blackbeard, Imu-sama, potentially Rocks. . . Just a lot hitting us all in a similar time period. Just judging the first half of the series though? I'd give One Piece probably a 7/10. Maybe an 8/10. Very enjoyable.

Fairy Tail 1/10

So, I've read the full series. And up until whatever-arc that Bellamy's lightning clone is introduced (somewhere in the 120's), the manga is actually a little solid. Not fantastic. But probably just below average with some high points. And then everything Hiro does after that just gets worse, and worse, and worse. Any interesting plot point he introduces he manages to beautifully subvert in the most tragic of ways. Mystogon is a mysterious, super strong mage who people barely even see? Jellel's third alter ego, well technically alter-universe twin, but still. Hiro turns more into a softcore fanservice author later in the series where it's almost mandatory to see the girls in his series exploited. Hell, it's impressive how he does it, brilliantly creative in the new ways he has us stare at Lucy's ass.

The plot is basically nonsensical and turns into a love story. The ending is bad. You get one redeeming moment for every 20 bad.

Eden Zero though :goyea:

My Hero Academia 6/10

Really enjoy the series and its potential. The main cast is pretty interesting and the way Hori develops the villains is probably the best out of any series on this list. My bigger issue would be the abundance of side characters who are half-interesting and could be more, if we were given time for'em. But they'll stick around in the background as the main 3 and side 5/6 do their thing.

Really excited for the next arc after reading the Korean scans / the leaks.

Bleach 5/10

AN underrated series that has so many issues lmao. The artwork is actually great, Kubo's character designs are smooth and he has a eye for the aesthetic. But man, does he suck when it comes to writing itself. The Arrancar Arc is where we all know it went to Hell. Besides it being a rehash of the Soul Society arc, Kubo's inconsistent and varying power-level for Ichigo actually irritates me. My first two times reading the series I couldn't tell who was and wasn't a threat based on how he was behaving against the lower Espada/Privion Espada.

Bleach's last arc was horrible but with so much potential underneath. Even before Kubo got the word to end the series prematurely, there was no denying that the TYBW would be on a similar level to Hueco Mundo/Arrancar Arc. With bullshit like the Almighty, Quincy coming and going with little reasoning and then killing Bambietta, Kubo really sunk himself.

Dragon Ball Z 6/10

Going off the manga here - I think the old, Bruce Falconer anime is actually pretty decent and better than Kai - but the manga is still the best way to get the media. Charming in its earliest chapters with just enough stakes and seriousness to keep me interested but it never gets too hammy either. Lowest point is the Cell Saga, when Toriyama was writing chapter-by-chapter with no long term plan. It shows and it's pretty bad. I think a lot of the earlier characters are plenty memorable. Raditz, Piccolo, Nappa, the Ginyu Force, Frieza, Yajirobe, Tamberine, Master Roshi, Tao, et cetera.

It's always moving and manages to keep me engaged in that dumb, saturday morning kind of way. Which is good enough.

Keep in mind I rate like an education system, so anything under 6 to me is garbage.

1. Attack on Titan 7.4/10 :Overrated to hell these days cause of edgy manga chapters, isn't as deep as everyone likes to think and the twist wasn't satisfying. BUT the intensity is p high tier if not at the top, the early mystery of the titans and slowly finding things out was cool and besides Eren the characters are p good, but alot are wasted.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 10/10: In my opinion and the majority's the perfectly written shounen not the most artistic, not the most creative but no other series will pull the average human in, and force a binge then leave you as satisfied as this one with some crazy highs along the way.

3. Demon Slayer N/A- Haven't seen it but looks very bland to me.

4. Naruto 7.5/10 - Ranking the Big 3 is weird, I won't argue having AoT over Naruto but as a SHOUNEN I believe its better, the ending war arc is terrible but everything else before that was just constantly getting better....Akatsuki arcs are still the best classic battle shounen arcs out.

5. The Promised Neverland 8/10 - It was very intense, wish I didn't watch it weekly.....and I was also expecting a battle shounen so I was thrown at first.

6. Hunter x Hunter 9.8/10- Not quite as good as FMAB as a whole, because some of the arcs drag really long (not chimera) and couldn't nail a climax but easily the most creative shounen of all time and Chimera Ant arc is an artistic masterpiece and the other ones are still v enjoyable.

7. Vinland Saga 9/10- Only read one book a while ago but it was very good and excited to watch the aniime.

8. One Piece 7/10 - Only finishing enies lobby arc, the bigger picture stuff is very interesting to me but the arcs have been very poor in my opinion, Oda clearly wants everyone to be invested in the MC's but imo when you see enough shounen the MC's are the least interesting of the genre.

9. Death Note 9/10 - I used to think it was a masterpiece on my first watchthrough but on a couple of re-watches it def suffers from some dramatization problems, last part of anime is meh (I love near) but the manga is still top tier at the end.

10. Fairy Tail 5.5/10 - Some of the earlier arcs are great gauntlet style arcs, OS arc and the start of GMG but other than the music not much to keep going here.

11. My Hero Academia 9/10 - In my opinion and observations every time I rewatch the seasons I notice something that MHA does to intentionally put itself above the big three, it takes every flaw from the original series and makes sure the viewer knows its not going to make the same mistake with dialogue clues etc. What its doing with the league of villains is amazing and should be done much more often after this series. Intesity is top tier even though its meant to be light-hearted and I actually care about the main cast.

12. Tokyo Ghoul 6/10 - Edgy but not really interesting....

13. Bleach 6.5/10 - Do I think bleach is a masterpiece of writing? Kubo literally stated once he just wanted to make something cool, and damn did he with that last arc. Anime is not very good imo even the SS gets a little too much hype but the TYBW arc even with its faults was one of the coolest things I've read.

14. Black Clover 5/10 - A battle shounen with some of the WORST fights I have ever witnessed, and if you believe fights are just about the choreography you wouldn't get it. No interesting characters in the slightest (even tho I like Asta) and the villains are incredibly pitiful.

15. Dragon Ball Z 4/10 - Never got the hype

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Keep in mind I rate like an education system, so anything under 6 to me is garbage.

1. Attack on Titan 7.4/10 :Overrated to hell these days cause of edgy manga chapters, isn't as deep as everyone likes to think and the twist wasn't satisfying. BUT the intensity is p high tier if not at the top, the early mystery of the titans and slowly finding things out was cool and besides Eren the characters are p good, but alot are wasted.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 10/10: In my opinion and the majority's the perfectly written shounen not the most artistic, not the most creative but no other series will pull the average human in, and force a binge then leave you as satisfied as this one with some crazy highs along the way.

3. Demon Slayer N/A- Haven't seen it but looks very bland to me.

4. Naruto 7.5/10 - Ranking the Big 3 is weird, I won't argue having AoT over Naruto but as a SHOUNEN I believe its better, the ending war arc is terrible but everything else before that was just constantly getting better....Akatsuki arcs are still the best classic battle shounen arcs out.

5. The Promised Neverland 8/10 - It was very intense, wish I didn't watch it weekly.....and I was also expecting a battle shounen so I was thrown at first.

6. Hunter x Hunter 9.8/10- Not quite as good as FMAB as a whole, because some of the arcs drag really long (not chimera) and couldn't nail a climax but easily the most creative shounen of all time and Chimera Ant arc is an artistic masterpiece and the other ones are still v enjoyable.

7. Vinland Saga 9/10- Only read one book a while ago but it was very good and excited to watch the aniime.

8. One Piece 7/10 - Only finishing enies lobby arc, the bigger picture stuff are very interesting to me but the arcs have been very poor in my opinion, Oda clearly wants everyone to be invested in the MC's but imo when you see enough shounen the MC's are the least interesting of the genre.

9. Death Note 9/10 - I used to think it was a masterpiece on my first watchthrough but on a couple of re-watches it def suffers from some dramatization problems, last part of anime is meh (I love near) but the manga is still top tier at the end.

10. Fairy Tail 5.5/10 - Some of the earlier arcs are great gauntlet style arcs, OS arc and the start of GMG but other than the music not much to keep going here.

11. My Hero Academia 9/10 - In my opinion and observations every time I rewatch the seasons I notice something that MHA does to intentionally put itself above the big three, it takes every flaw from the original series and makes sure the viewer knows its not going to make the same mistake with dialogue clues etc. What its doing with the league of villains is amazing and should be done much more often after this series. Intesity is top tier even though its meant to be light-hearted and I actually care about the main cast.

12. Tokyo Ghoul 6/10 - Edgy but not really interesting....

13. Bleach 6.5/10 - Do I think bleach is a masterpiece of writing? Kubo literally stated once he just wanted to make something cool, and damn did he with that last arc. Anime is not very good imo even the SS gets a little too much hype but the TYBW arc even with its faults was one of the coolest things I've read.

14. Black Clover 5/10 - A battle shounen with some of the WORST fights I have ever witnessed, and if you believe fights are just about the choreography you wouldn't get it. No interesting characters in the slightest (even tho I like Asta) and the villains are incredibly pitiful.

15. Dragon Ball Z 4/10 - Never got the hype
God you have bad taste.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You spent a good 5 years of your life talking about a series you gave a 4 too, I'm not really offended by that statement from you anymore.
Those five years are likely a big reason why it only gets a 4 and not a 3. Fairy Tail above DBZ alone is criminal and you definitely rank MHA too highly when you're only an anime watcher. At that point of the series it's good but it's not that great.

Those five years are likely a big reason why it only gets a 4 and not a 3. Fairy Tail above DBZ alone is criminal and you definitely rank MHA too highly when you're only an anime watcher. At that point of the series it's good but it's not that great.
Lmfaoooooooo I've watched Fairy Tail, I've seen like one episode of DBZ but I know it would never be my thing.

I rank it that high because I'm an anime only, the adaptation is one of the best I've ever seen for shounen. Everything is above and beyond the par, pacing is amazing and it captures the intensity of every conflict with A-1 animating and crazy soundtrack.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmfaoooooooo I've watched Fairy Tail, I've seen like one episode of DBZ but I know it would never be my thing.

I rank it that high because I'm an anime only, the adaptation is one of the best I've ever seen for shounen. Everything is above and beyond the par, pacing is amazing and it captures the intensity of every conflict with A-1 animating and crazy soundtrack.
Give it a try Zex. You'll be a Vegeta fan in no time.

I don't watch the anime so I can't comment, but you should definitely read the manga. You won't get to the real good stuff until season 5 next year, shouldn't bother waiting around. Plus you'll get to see why Overhaul's one of the best characters in MHA.

Give it a try Zex. You'll be a Vegeta fan in no time.

I don't watch the anime so I can't comment, but you should definitely read the manga. You won't get to the real good stuff until season 5 next year, shouldn't bother waiting around. Plus you'll get to see why Overhaul's one of the best characters in MHA.
But I'm going to see that last part in a week anyways. I'd say definitely watch it...but now that you know I like it you could never really enjoy it. I'll read the manga if the anime ever stops, otherwise its way too good to not let it be the main medium for me.

Also I was a Cell fan, and Cooler from the movie.

I'm interested on seeing the thoughts on these particular series. Please place these shows in order of your favourite. Next to it, please give the show a rank out of 10 based on how good you think it is. You can give a line of your thoughts too if you want. If you have not seen a show, just omit it. Below is a template.

1. Attack on Titan 0/10

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 0/10

3. Demon Slayer 0/10

4. Naruto 0/10

5. The Promised Neverland 0/10

6. Hunter x Hunter 0/10

7. Vinland Saga 0/10

8. One Piece 0/10

9. Death Note 0/10

10. Fairy Tail 0/10

11. My Hero Academia 0/10

12. Tokyo Ghoul 0/10

13. Bleach 0/10

14. Black Clover 0/10

15. Dragon Ball Z 0/10
1. Demon Slayer 9/10
Extremely loveable. Very memorable characters that you get attached to. Great story. Whilst it doesn't introduce a new trope or anything, it is an extremely well polished product in the battle shonen genre. The animation is breathtaking too. Strongly recommend.

2. Attack on Titan 9.5/10
Incredible. Amazing story, excellent characters that have had a ton of thought put into them and well developed over the years. Top class animation. Rate it better as an anime than Demon Slayer, but prefer DS out of personal preference.

3. Death Note 9.5/10
Short and sweet. Thrilling, engaging and thought-provoking. Iconic characters. Ending could've been a tiny bit smoother. Other than that, perfect.

4. Naruto 7/10
A ton of awesome moments, fights, flashbacks. A fair amount of plot holes and inconsistencies drag it down. In addition to lack of character development outside of the main cast. Iconic though. Some incredible characters and seriously emotional moments.

5. The Promised Neverland 9/10
Really great main trio. Heart-warming, gripping. Incredibly creative concept executed very well. (Naruto's only above it because of personal attachment to the series.)

6. One Piece 6.5/10
Really great world-building and backstories on the whole. However character development is essentially non-existent. Made even worse when considering the duration of the series. Fights are horrendous and the main cast gets very annoying. Many terrible inconsistencies and strong plot armour regularly used taking away any sense of danger in what should be dangerous situations.

7. My Hero Academia 6/10
Common concept handled decent enough. Main characters aren't great. Side characters a lot better. Feels pretty repetitive. Has a handful of really great arcs, with the rest being mediocre.

8. Hunter x Hunter 6/10
Set a very nice foundation in shonen but overtime, newer anime have refined that formula to the point that it struggles to compete. Not a fan of the MC, but his sidekick is great. Strong villain org, but not that many likeable characters in general. A lot of boring moments.

Haven't watched enough of the rest.
Attack on Titan - 9/10
- need not say. It is simply great work.

FMA Brotherhood-9/10
- i remember enjoying it when i watched it years back.

Hunter x Hunter 9/10
- watched it recently and loved it. Overall it has some flaws bt some thing make it worth the watch. Might be my personal taste bt i enjoyed it.

Death Note-10/10
-Upto L battle it is simply masterpiece.

Vinland Saga-8/10
- unusual story hence a good read. It doesn't face the problem of things getting repeated like you feel in most anime.

Fairy tale - 6-7/10
-i have watched only 120 eps, and it was enjoyable upto that moment.

Promised Neverland-9/10
-another great work. Will also catch upto Manga soon.

Tokyo ghoul 7/10
- good Read. Bt i find others much better.

My hero academia-8/10
- great potential, bt feels like it is lacking something.

Black Clover-5/10
- feelz Repeative and same usual stuffs as other anime from past.

Dragon Ball-5/10
- loved it when i was Kid.

Bleach-7/10
- i enjoyed it. It simply is 7, since other are better.

Naruto-7/10
-upto Pain arc it was good. Might as well rate it 8 till thn.

One piece-8/10
- need not say.

Haven't watched Demon Slayer. Will rate Kingdom instead.

Kingdom 10/10
- Masterpiece.

Edit:
Demon Slayer 7/10.
- story telling and characters backstories are all good, simply other in comparison stands atop it for me.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan: 8
Liked a lot at the beginning then lost interest but in this post time skip some good moments were made so.. An overall good manga with very good parts and maybe a good ending. Also character development for the MC is always good.

FMAB: 8.5
Very good, didn't liked a lot the ending with everybody ganging up on the poor Wrath.

Demon Slayer: 7
I started to read the manga but got bored when they found the boar guy, guess the story was still building up but until that point, which is at elast chptr 30 or more, didn't hook me up really.

TPN: 7
Liked a lot the start then it developed in something different from which I expected anyway it manages to keep an average level, can improve (at this point I don't even follow it costantly anymore).

Fairy tail: trash

Vinland saga: 8.5
Very good manga with a very good message.

Naruto: 7
Part 1 is good, 2 a wreck but probably the manga deserves this 7

Kingdom: ?
Never read it bar some chapters, seems pretty static with always the same backgrounds (wars) situations (fodder slaughtered, 1 hit death matches between generals).

HxH: 9
Extremely good, the only bad thing are the hiatuses but I guess there is nothing that can be made about those. In the last chapters Togashi started to put up wall texts but for sure there is a reason and I hope to see it someday..

OP: 9
Awesome, no need to explain. Also how Oda manages such quality constantly almost every week for so many years.

MHA: ?
Never read it.

TG: ?
Never read it.

TG:re: ?
See above.

S

Shura

1. Attack on Titan 9/10

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 9/10

3. Demon Slayer: yet to watch....

4. Naruto 8.5/10......post pain arc went downhill though there are some good moments here and there

5. The Promised Neverland: yet to watch

6. Hunter x Hunter 9/10

7. Vinland Saga : not interested

8. One Piece 9/10

9. Death Note 9/10

10. Fairy Tail 7.5/10

11. My Hero Academia: yet to watch

12. Tokyo Ghoul 9/10

13. Bleach 8.5/10

14. Black Clover: yet to watch

15. Dragon Ball Z 8/10

H

Haoshoku

Attack on Titan 9/10
Demon Slayer 6-7/10
Naruto 6-7/10
The Promised Neverland 8/10

Hunter x Hunter 8/10
Death Note 9/10

Fairy Tail 3/10
My Hero Academia 6-7/10
Bleach 6-7/10
Black Clover 5/10
Dragon Ball Z 7/10
One Piece 7-8/10

The final arcs of Bleach and Naruto drag them down from having higher ratings, I would say Bleach had some bad writing moments well before the final arc, but the final arc had a ton of them and the Hueco Mundo Arc was a poor attempt at retelling a similar narrative to the historic SS arc.

MHA and Demon Slayer are lowkey alitte above average for me, granted I havent caught up with both so they could breakout in my ranking.

Black Clover is FT without writing issues and friendship power, but is rather predictable and it doesn’t really stand out as a show, pretty much follows Shonen cliches to the max. Villians are one dimensional and the characters suck. FT is trash, it had a solid beginning though.

A few years back I would given One Piece a higher rating, but since then shit just keeps getting worse when it comes to certain things, first of all ever since the timeskip the main cast has sucked as characters. Think back to Enies Lobby, its just not the same with the main cast right now. Also the Luffy do it all shit has been horrendous, to the point where it has affected other characters from having a proper impact in certain arcs. But the pretimeskip portion and some portions of the post TS carry it to a 7 or 8 as those moments in the story have an all time impact.

Death Note/Attack On Titan are pretty much to masterpieces in my book.

For what DBZ is, I would say its a solid 7.
Post automatically merged:

Bleach's last arc was horrible but with so much potential underneath. Even before Kubo got the word to end the series prematurely, there was no denying that the TYBW would be on a similar level to Hueco Mundo/Arrancar Arc. With bullshit like the Almighty, Quincy coming and going with little reasoning and then killing Bambietta, Kubo really sunk himself.
Bambietta’s death wasn’t even the worst of it. The biggest dissapointment has gotta be the most hyped group in existence being offpaneled when they actually started getting action. I’m talking about the group that was hyped to be stronger than the entire Gotei 13 combined:

getting offpaneled by Yhwach’s elite guard and we don’t even know what happened to them.
Ofcourse Ichibe got a nice ass fight against Yhwach but the rest got offpaneled and that was some dumbass move by Kubo.

Also teasing us with Shuhei’s bankai and putting him into multiple fights that didn’t go anywhere. Kubo was really tryna have Shuhei play a role in he final arc but it went nowhere expect him getting owned lmao.
Bleach 6.5/10 - Do I think bleach is a masterpiece of writing? Kubo literally stated once he just wanted to make something cool, and damn did he with that last arc. Anime is not very good imo even the SS gets a little too much hype but the TYBW arc even with its faults was one of the coolest things I've read.
Bleach 6.5/10 - Do I think bleach is a masterpiece of writing? Kubo literally stated once he just wanted to make something cool, and damn did he with that last arc. Anime is not very good imo even the SS gets a little too much hype but the TYBW arc even with its faults was one of the coolest things I've read.
Can’t agree more. For what Bleach is when it comes to the coolness factor, its got that shit down and that’s one of the major reasons why anyone would like it despite some of the glaring writing issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
1. Attack on Titan 7/10 as of season 3

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 8/10

3. Demon Slayer N/A I plan on collecting the manga.

4. Naruto 6/10

5. The Promised Neverland N/A have yet to watch it.

6. Hunter x Hunter 9/10

7. Vinland Saga N/A have yet to watch it.

8. One Piece 5/10

9. Death Note 9/10

10. Fairy Tail N/A haven't watched enough of it.

11. My Hero Academia 6/10

12. Tokyo Ghoul 6/10

13. Bleach 6/10

14. Black Clover N/A haven't watched it.

15. Dragon Ball Z 2/10

Attack on Titan 8

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 10

Naruto 8.5

Hunter x Hunter 9

Vinland Saga 7.5

One Piece 9

Death Note 10

Fairy Tail 5

Tokyo Ghoul 6

Bleach 8

Black Clover 6

Dragon Ball Z 8

I've only watched a few of them..

One Piece- 8/10
DBZ-7.5/10
Death Note-7/10
Naruto-6/10
Bleach-6/10

What I don't understand is, why all of these manga are mesmerizing in the beginning but start to go downhill towards the end...
DBz was fantastic at its start, only manga which gave me spine tingling moments. All of the antagonists were awesome Vegita, Raditz, Nappa, Ginyu force, Frieza etc... But at the end especially Buu and Cell saga were lackluster. Naruto too progressed from bad to worse at it's finale, DeathNote's ending wasn't bad but could have been slightly better, and OP too isn't as exiting as Pre time skip...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can’t write out explanations for all these at the moment, but still want to participate:

1. Attack on Titan 7/10, like it a lot more since the time skip.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 7/10, haven’t read it in years but remember liking it a bit (not sure I ever finished it.

4. Naruto 5/10, we all know where and when this series went off the rails.

6. Hunter x Hunter 5/10, great story but the long hiatuses during certain arcs and shitty quality also therein really hurt it overall.

8. One Piece 10/10, for all its many flaws (well documented on this site), it’s my favorite manga of all time and second place isn’t particularly close.

9. Death Note 8/10, easily digestible and thrilling at all turns.

11. My Hero Academia 8/10, just got into this one last year and it might be the aforementioned second favorite among currently running series.

13. Bleach 5/10, great premise that ultimately became WAAAY too bloated.

15. Dragon Ball Z 10/10, the OG in my eyes, the first anime I ever watched that opened the door for all the rest.