Indigo

Bro is really trying to defend DS2 on the basis of areas lmao I can’t

I do think that some DS2 areas are really good, like brume tower, but bruh
there's a lot i love about DS2 too

it just ranks the lowest for me compared to others

i like all the games

but the masterpiece trilogy for me is:

Bloodborne, Sekiro and Dark Souls 1

also, i would put Demon's Souls bellow DS2, it's a good game, but it's very short and felt like a prototype for Dark Souls 1

Demon's Souls had to walk so Dark Souls 1 could run

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
DS2 has a lot of cool shit.

but it also has the dlc optional boss runs.

with that being said, I enjoyed a lot of the areas in it despite the ganks, and Alonne's theme is amazing and onpar with the best Fromsoft has.

1. Sekiro 9.7, had best combat gameplay the parrying and the finisher blow is so satisfying while also had the best AI boss from soulsborn game that is isshin ashina but the story is kinda mid
2. Elden ring 9.5, 1st part of the playthru is really fun and enoyable but then it gets repetitive tge same dungeon and enemy all over the place kinda made meh, one of the best aspect is there so much cool weapon with animation like when u build dragon roar etc
3. Dark souls 3 with dlc 9.4, my 1st soulsgame this has the best story among above imo while also had iconic boss and balance unlike elden ring.
Im still waiting bloodborn pc release:josad:

As someone with 160 hours in DS2, as someone who literally farmed all of the Loyce souls.

I’m dying rn 😂
Rookie numbers for best souls
:gokulaugh:

-Best map layout with Majula connecting literally everything -> check
-Dual weilding, unlimited movesets -> check
-Control iframes -> check
-Auto-pilot hotkeys -> check
-Coolest armor -> check
-Hardest souls areas -> check
-Smoothest game to run -> check
-Weirdest/ coolest weapons -> check
-Most diverse areas -> check
-Viable melee/magic/range (only game) -> check
-Ability to finish the game with 10s of routes -> check
-Ancient Dragon one shot kill -> check

You can't beat the goat

LMAO

Remember the earthen peak - iron keep transition.

Go up an elevator in a windmill and arrive in a lava skybox area.

Or all the times you start at sea level in the game, go down a mile long elevator, and then arrive at a sea level area???

:shame:
Lmfao dude who cares about this
What matters is when you route your run, you have infinite options, im not a georapher lmao
Post automatically merged:

Do a no death no bonfire in all 3 Souls games and you'll understand just how superior DS2 is

Lmfao dude who cares about this
What matters is when you route your run, you have infinite options, im not a georapher lmao
LMAO bro just said world design and consistency doesn't matter

:milaugh:

The absolute state of DS2 fans in a nut shell

Do a no death no bonfire in all 3 Souls games and you'll understand just how superior DS2 is
Trying doing a level 1 run of DS2 and you'll realize how awful tying invincibility frames to a stat is

LMAO bro just said world design and consistency doesn't matter
World design while you play the game is top notch, otherwise I dont really care how its drawn on paper, theres probably some explanation anyway
Ds1 has good layout (at least before O&S) then it deteriorates in real time
Ds3 map is whatever but god tier PvP and bosses

Trying doing a level 1 run of DS2 and you'll realize how awful tying invincibility frames to a stat is
Easy money already did that, theres a lot of agility boosting equipment (didnt do ivory king tho fuck that)

The bonfire ascetics are also game changers, if that was available in ds3 i might reconsider