Ranking the Soulsborne-Sekiro Games

World design while you play the game is top notch, otherwise I dont really care how its drawn on paper, theres probably some explanation anyway
Ds1 has good layout (at least before O&S) then it deteriorates in real time
Ds3 map is whatever but god tier PvP and bosses

Easy money already did that, theres a lot of agility boosting equipment (didnt do ivory king tho fuck that)
Post automatically merged:

The bonfire ascetics are also game changers, if that was available in ds3 i might reconsider
:lawsigh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The DS2 DLCs are actually pretty solid. And DS2 has a bunch of hidden NPC interactions and quests.

Elden Ring bosses are unfortunate but let’s be real, it is pretty much the definitive souls game. Going back and playing DS1/2/3 after Elden Ring and it’s pretty apparent that Elden Ring is a step up in most regards.

Dark Souls trilogy story and lore > Elden Ring though.

Elden Ring bosses are unfortunate but let’s be real, it is pretty much the definitive souks game. Going back and playing DS1/2/3 after Elden Ring and it’s pretty apparent that Elden Ring is a step up in most regards.
I actually agree somewhat. You don't realize how much adding a jump button, customizable weapon arts, actually sensible poise, and overhauled shields add to the game until you go back and play the others.

I still would not put it in my top 3 though but I'm comfortable with 4.

Dark souls 2 ain't that bad if I'm being honest, I've replayed that one the most compared to the other two. Sekiro is still the best though.
It's not a bad game imo, but it has BY FAR the most issues objectively

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I actually agree somewhat. You don't realize how much adding a jump button, customizable weapon arts, actually sensible poise, and overhauled shields add to the game until you go back and play the others.

I still would not put it in my top 3 though but I'm comfortable with 4.

It's not a bad game imo, but it has BY FAR the most issues objectively
Not only that, Elden Ring actually massively improved magic gameplay. Souls games are pretty much designed to be played by melee builds in some form, while Elden Ring has much better build variety because they gave each RPG aspect the focus it deserves.

All Elden Ring needed was the DS3 territory defense covenant system and the game would be unstoppable.