General & Others Rate Jujutsu Kaisen

Rate Jujutsu Kaisen

• Total voters
What the fuck are you talking about lol. Some of the side characters like Panda, Inumaki, and most of the Kyoto students are kinda mid, but Yuji, Megumi, Nobara, Gojo, Sukuna, Nanami, and Todo are goated
Yuji is ok, Megumi is whatever without his technique, Nobara was decent but she’s dead, Gojo has been in a box for 100 chapters, Sukuna is great, Nanami is dead, and Todo is out of commission

8/10.

All the human characters are well designed and interesting it’s a shame over half the cast wasn’t explored. Sukuna and Kenjaku are mysterious but still dope. Heian era sorcerers and Kashimo also goated.

In contrast the Disaster curses were boring af to me. I never cared for Jogo, Mahito, probably cuz their designs were atrocious, the only one who got my interest up were Hanami and Dagon but they died as quickly as they arrived. Only curse I actually thought had a great showing was that cockroach SG curse because of its powers and its ability to troll the readers.

Maki is top tier character alone and Cursed Energy is one of the best power systems hands down. Heavenly Restriction too. Projection Sorcery being my favorite CT.

I’m just going to say Culling game >>> Shibuya. Shibuya was good but is pretty overrated imo. CG focuses more on the students which are the heart and core of the series. Newer characters are >>>>> Jogo and Mahito and Dagon in both design and likability. Sukuna and Kenjaku also making major moves in CG more than just sealing Gojo.

I’m just going to say Culling game >>> Shibuya. Shibuya was good but is pretty overrated imo. CG focuses more on the students which are the heart and core of the series. Newer characters are >>>>> Jogo and Mahito and Dagon in both design and likability. Sukuna and Kenjaku also making major moves in CG more than just sealing Gojo.
For me its reverse but again I read shibuya in a continuity. Where you reading weekly then?

For me its reverse but again I read shibuya in a continuity. Where you reading weekly then?
I started reading around choso vs Yuji when it was weekly, caught up but lost interest around dagon battle, then tried to get back into it during majito battle, dropped again, only really started reading weekly around perfect preparation. Shibuya was catching my interest on-off.