General & Others Rate the One Piece Manga Overall

Rate One Piece

• Total voters
i gave it a 10/10 not because i just blindly love everything thats thrown at us, no. I like the uniqueness that we have additional things like the SBS, Vivre Cards, Cover Stories, Interviews from time to time that all combined makes it a unique experience for me. A Shanks Movie soon on top of that? if i had to rate the anime with it a solid 8/10 cant stand the dragged out scenes. Can't wait for more lore drops in the future.

:steef:

As for the hackers out there that delayed the roof top Episode for us. 0/10

:lusalty::josad:

Last edited:
One piece is a 6/10 for me. Would've rated it a solid 8/10 but Post TS really drags the overall rating down considering how major arcs, characters and revelations that pre-ts teased turn out to be a let down.

Naruto is a solid 8/10 in comparison imo. Hxh is a 9/10 if we only look at the story and not Togashi's schedule.
This is a fucking joke , what the fuck is this forum smoking , naruto ???? Natuto is 8 and op is 6 ? Wtf
Post automatically merged:

If there is a manga that deserves 10 then surely it will be one piece

Complex and deep story and characters , super nuanced world building and politics,
It’s flaws is something normal to a human work , but of course it has less flaws than other manga.
Pre-timeskip 10
Post timeskip 9 because of onigashima and some choices in punk hazard and fishmen
Overall 10

Love seeing people realizing Naruto is a better written manga than One Piece.

For me, I didn't start hating One Piece until WCI arc. Prior to that arc I gave Oda the benefit of the doubt considering how dragged out post time skip was compared to pretime skip. But during WCI I finally started to realize that Oda was milking One Piece.

Pretime skip before I realized One Piece was being milked => 8.5/10
Pretime skip now that I realized it was all just false hype => 2/10
Posttime skip => 1/10
Overall => 1.5/10

One Piece is by far the worst manga I have read. I rather read Fairy Tail because at least in Fairy Tail it doesn't try to deceive the reader into thinking it is some quality story and at least in Fairy Tail fights are more fleshed out and entertaining regardless of the "nakama power up".

Naruto => 8.5/10 (I would have rated it a 9/10 if it weren't for the ending)
HxH => 8/10
AOT => 9/10 (I would have rated it 10/10 if it weren't for the ending)
Berserk =>9/10
Tokyo Ghoul =>8/10
Fairy Tail => 3/10
Literally nobody in the world is seeing that naruto is better written manga than op , wake up ,

while op is seen as the best manga ever written, naruto is literally nothing , it is not even a 7/10 manga , one piece is a fucking high level literature, you are a joke

4/10 overall

The only good things Post-TS are Kata and Kaido.

And Pre-TS has the worst arc in form of Skypia.It was so bad i dropped OP for over 10 years
I want to cry

Heard it 100 times, it always ends up being even worse than I imagine.
BS , it is not about theories, it is about what luffy’s character was written to be , so wait

I'm giving this arc 7/10.

Too much contrivacies that could have been avoided but also a very fancy war to this date.
He is rating the whole manga

it is not that the manga is 10/10, it is that one piece is some people's best manga, so if you can't give your best manga 10/10 then no manga would ever be 10/10
BS , the manga is 10/10 , it is funny how you are talking about those who rated it 10 and ignored those who rated it 6 and 5 just because they are some naruto or Aot fanboys, chill dude , don’t try to act smart is if you analyzing the situation, this forum is filled with subjective fanboys, for some reason they made an account on this sub to insult one piece lol ,

they aren’t even trying to make their arguments believable

if we are saying that op is 9.5/10
Then naruto is 7/10
Hxh is 9/10
Aot is 8/10 (8.5 before the ending)

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
7/10

I think that's a fair score. A lot of earlier One Piece is amazing, would square it up against the best arcs of Naruto, Bleach, YYH or Rurouni Kenshin. But the longer it goes on the more issues I have with it. Which is fair, every series ends up degrading with time. It's only impressive it took One Piece about 700 to 800 chapters before the quality sunk when its contemporaries in the Big Three really stumbled bad at 300 (Bleach) and 550 (Naruto).

Oda does a good enough job to get us all excited for new plot points and we're still hooked on about 5 major plotlines from 2001. So I imagine this score will go up or down depending on how Oda concludes those long standing threads. Though I'll be honest, with how Onigashima has been handled, I'm not excited to see what Oda has in store for Blackbeard or the World Gov.