General & Others Rate the One Piece Manga Overall

Rate One Piece

• Total voters
It's goated.You can point out a massive amount of "flaws" in the story and it's far from perfect, but the worldbuilding and hype are second to none.You can't really put an X/10 for One Piece.
There's parts of it that are objectively not well-written, but still it always manages to bounce back.
Massive amount? Nah , it is just the amount that you can find in a masterpiece

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
One Piece is carried by nostalgia.
People who still rank it very high are mostly those who have followed it since their childhood, watching the series every Sunday morning, discussing it with classmates, reading the comic from nearby library, etc etc.
Topi. What are your thoughts on Goofy as a protagonist? Peep this thread.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/rate-luffy-as-a-protagonist.21618/

I assume as someone whose username is Straw Hat you have a lot to say.

Topi. What are your thoughts on Goofy as a protagonist? Peep this thread.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/rate-luffy-as-a-protagonist.21618/

I assume as someone whose username is Straw Hat you have a lot to say.
Luffy has cool epithet, that's it. I picked my username kind of randomly.

For his character, I often think that Luffy is the opposite of Ichigo from Bleach.
On first glance, Ichigo looks cool and badass. But when the time needs him, he seems to be clueless and not dependable. Iirc he was being played by Gin and portrayed like a noob, while Aizen was soloing Isshin, Yoruichi, Urahara etc.
While Luffy looks stupid and goofy but when the time needs him, he is more dependable (as in to beat the big bad).

Luffy's fights are often boring though, because they are dragging so much.

One Piece is carried by nostalgia.
People who still rank it very high are mostly those who have followed it since their childhood, watching the series every Sunday morning, discussing it with classmates, reading the comic from nearby library, etc etc.
This is actually funny , because there is nearly no one watches or read one piece because of nostalgia, most of the fans these days are people who only knew about one piece lately because of the shit marketing outside japan ,

so no , this is just a ridiculous argument to hate on op, One piece was and still a masterpiece of literature , get out of your cave bro , one piece is ranked high and it will be ranked high maybe forever

10/10 easily.
One piece is a very enjoyable part of my life and it will stay like this as long as my fantasy is part of my life lol.
I never understood why people want more deaths in manga just to look more realistic, like our lives aren't real enough in that department.
I am not going to compare it with other manga because i am not going to be fair anyway lol.
Whatever "flaws" i find while reading as the story progressing, they all disappear at the end of the day because i enjoy OP way too much to actually give a damn about small stuff that i didn't like.

Lol how is One Piece so much more deep than Naruto? I didn’t realize that “Racism is bad” and “It’s good to have friends” were such profound messages
Racism is bad ? , if you are watching with your ass then yes you may reach this conclusion, but Oda never say that something is good or bad , he shows us the perspective of the different sides , he dives deep into the psyche of every side , and we have to decide who is right and who is wrong ,

damn , Oda showed us that even the celestial dragons are victims without saying a word , that’s what they call nuance and subtlety, they are something that you will never see in naruto because kishimoto is not a talented writer, he can barely do the basics ,

i will tell you a secret , friendship is one of the background themes , that’s why even the antagonists care for their friends , it a thing that you must over look it , it is the surface of one piece , if this is what you got from the series , then it proves what kind of reader you are

Funny how the people who rate it bad are either admiral fans (and some yonko stans as well, the cope is real) or swordsmen fans lol, they just can't handle MC and MC's friend shining
Maybe they understood that Oda doesn't give a shit about what organization you are from or with what you fight lol
They are the most lucid fandoms :milaugh:

OP over all is good manga not as stellar as the likes of berserk, vinland, vagabond and hxh. but still a good read so ill put it at 7/10.
Lol , don’t lie to yourself
Post automatically merged:

OP over all is good manga not as stellar as the likes of berserk, vinland, vagabond and hxh. but still a good read so ill put it at 7/10.
Op is superior in terms of character writing , story , literally most of the aspects, you are a powerscaler , how can you know anything about writing ?

Racism is bad ? , if you are watching with your ass then yes you may reach this conclusion, but Oda never say that something is good or bad , he shows us the perspective of the different sides , he dives deep into the psyche of every side , and we have to decide who is right and who is wrong ,

damn , Oda showed us that even the celestial dragons are victims without saying a word , that’s what they call nuance and subtlety, they are something that you will never see in naruto because kishimoto is not a talented writer, he can barely do the basics ,

i will tell you a secret , friendship is one of the background themes , that’s why even the antagonists care for their friends , it a thing that you must over look it , it is the surface of one piece , if this is what you got from the series , then it proves what kind of reader you are
:risicheck: