• Queen

• Jew D. Boy

• Cyrus the Cactus

• Camie

• KiriNigiri

• Charlotte Linlin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
This seems like rich kids trying to show off in front of the less fortunate
:myman:

:funky:

As for your actual tag, I'd give it a 7.5. The Zoro tag is really well done, and the Grandmaster's sheer badassery comes through. It only gets deducted 2.5 points due to the lack of rarity.
:goyea:

Last edited:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
For the tag can I use any random ass picture? Or do they have to have certain dimensions? Sorry if I sound like a noob but I am in fact one :lusalty:
The official dimensions are 195x100 IIRC.

As for the game, 5.5/10. The Imu tag isn't that inspiring and isn't the best an Imu tag could be, but it does fit the UN colour really nicely.

Last edited:

Cinera

โ€Ž
@Admiral Lee Hung and Kong are my choice, assuming I canโ€™t pick myself. Even if I can, I might keep this answer.
7/10. It's very thematic for Dragon and otherwise well done. It doesn't speak to me personally, so I can't rate it higher.

You're not playing the game properly.
:kriwhat:

Cinera

โ€Ž
8.5 out of 10, Itachi rules but I think you should have gone with the blue Solo King. Am I playing the right way now?
Yep.
:myman:

I actually want to go with this GIF, I'm just waiting for @Bogard to look at it when he's less busy:

Cinera

โ€Ž