Current Events Rayleigh didn't use sword to save Zolo, directly goes for his sword vs. BB to save Hancock

Don't forget @EmperorKinyagi
The fucker has been instigating so much shit.

(Said Blackbeard was Big mom 2.0)
Kinyagi signed an Admiral/Beard alliance just to break it on his first day back from a ban lol.

Someone that got a mental breakdown after Ryokugyu's performance which wasn't even that bad should stay far, far away from Teach lol.

Current Teach claps both Big Mom and Ryokugyu by the way.

Kinyagi signed an Admiral/Beard alliance just to break it on his first day back from a ban lol.

Someone that got a mental breakdown after Ryokugyu's performance which wasn't even that bad should stay far, far away from Teach lol.

Current Teach claps both Big Mom and Ryokugyu by the way.
Sorry bro, Oda literally set up a comparison between Blackbeard and Kizaru this chapter and you know what side I’m on.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung was being polite and never explicitly pulled the Kizaru > BB trigger.

Last edited:
Sorry bro, Oda literally set up a comparison between Blackbeard and Kizaru this chapter and you know what side I’m on.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung was being polite and never explicitly pulled the Kizaru > BB trigger.
Nah man let's keep it real, all the nitpicking to downplay both Teach and Kizaru are completely retarded and i would rather not participate in it to look like a clown chapters later. But it's fun to see all these agendas that suddenly shit/wank Teach come out of nowhere lol.

Though If you stop BB slander for a month i will buy you vip to change your name back to AdmiralKinyagi.

.................. Jesus, this forum is so 1 sided. You either have people shitting on the Lonko or blindly wanking them, then on the other hand shitting on the Wdmirals or blindly wanking them. Barely any objectivity and appreciating characters.

I don't have a say in this argument, but a fight would only break out if Hancock was killed. She wouldn't be a factor.
The marines also aren't attacking BB (they are waiting orders from the HQ), but they ARE attacking the Kuja.
So it would be BB+Marines vs Rayleigh and (maybe) Shakky. And as we know the rest of the Kuja are fodders.
Except the first thing to attack Blackbeard when he landed on the Island was a Pacifista that the Marines brought....

What a weird thing to leverage for arguments, he still used his sword against Kizaru anyway.

Hell you could twist this into the admiral's favour by saying Kizaru's attack was so fast he didn't even have time to draw his sword or something :kayneshrug:

Of course, that would be dumb, but you agenda piece addicts are willing to take literally anything at this point lol