[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The game has players commenting on things without giving much.
Besides Red, I suspect Lanji, Kiku, Orca, Xenos, from the top of my head.
Right, so why did you want me dead for not having a good read on some players that are nigh on unreadable? Your PoE is almost identical to mine too. Why do I need to die for it?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Whose the main suspects in the case of the withering Flower?

Who killed Otto a poor merchant trying to make a living ? 🤔

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We have lots of players basically not playing. So yes we are going to be wrong - scum have failed 3 out of 4 kills factionally and we know they're down to 5, potentially 4 if gambit was scum. I don't really see the need to throw the PoE out of the window here.

I really dislike Kiku's post there - feels like a position taken with no thought or real inspiration behind it.

J

Joygirl1

@Flower What's even your reason for wanting me dead of all people in PoE? Is it just because I wasn't kissing your butt and doubting the holy chat council? :gokulaugh:

Before you go nuts on me, has nobody anything to say about my tinfoil theory of Orwellian and Random Asshole working together, having fooled us yesterday?

There almost surely has to be some mindfuckery going on somewhere, it's SRM at all. I had already been calling Mango out when he was giving us false info about Pot's role.

@Flower What's even your reason for wanting me dead of all people in PoE? Is it just because I wasn't kissing your butt and doubting the holy chat council? :gokulaugh:

Before you go nuts on me, has nobody anything to say about my tinfoil theory of Orwellian and Random Asshole working together, having fooled us yesterday?

There almost surely has to be some mindfuckery going on somewhere, it's SRM at all. I had already been calling Mango out when he was giving us false info about Pot's role.
Simple. Claim or get lynched.

We have lots of players basically not playing. So yes we are going to be wrong - scum have failed 3 out of 4 kills factionally and we know they're down to 5, potentially 4 if gambit was scum. I don't really see the need to throw the PoE out of the window here.

I really dislike Kiku's post there - feels like a position taken with no thought or real inspiration behind it.
We unjanitored Gambit, he was town

Right. But given it could also have been a slip which is what I believed, but that *is* my primary goal here.
This was discussed in details, I combed and read a full game of his where he was scum. Read through an entire scum chat where he was scum. Did a lot of cross checking which led me to the conclusion that he was town.

Anyways whats done is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.