[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell me on them and what do you think of Joygirl?
Joygirl is defending herself without much solving intent from what I see.
All of them have a weak presence, I didn't make a case.
I hoped in a scum flip other than Pein to start check connections but there's nothing yet.
Too bad Boa and Gambit were both town and we lost a day yday chasing them.
AM seems to have a good claim and looks genuine, and my impression is that Hewho would also flip town.

@Flower What's even your reason for wanting me dead of all people in PoE? Is it just because I wasn't kissing your butt and doubting the holy chat council? :gokulaugh:

Before you go nuts on me, has nobody anything to say about my tinfoil theory of Orwellian and Random Asshole working together, having fooled us yesterday?

There almost surely has to be some mindfuckery going on somewhere, it's SRM at all. I had already been calling Mango out when he was giving us false info about Pot's role.
Your reads list yesterday was very shallow. Also you’ve engaged a lot with mechanical talk and haven’t been making pushes/showing iniative. You also have taken an undue amount of issue with the chat when you only are reading one person scum in there (and you weren’t actively working very hard to push anyone or expose them if you thought it was compromised)

Your post about Michelle/Boa particularly stuck out to me as bad reading it over the night

J

Joygirl1

I'm stupid scum who sent a killshot at Flower right at a time when I was arguing against her and the people in the chat :wellwell:

Vote lynch LANJI

Status
Not open for further replies.