[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Don't take away my Goodies! has been activated to unjanitor Gambit's role

Adding Felt's abilities to the shop. Everything is for the Greater Good of our costumers!

Hahaha

Flower must feel very smart after barking at me for saying her reasoning of locking Gambit as scum was flawed.

Gambit was truly granting my wish for a entertaining spectacle!

@Gambit , Your King shall grant you all the luxuries the afterlife has to offer.

So i assume i am free from being limmed? Since the mafia is certainly plotting to murder me.....

I will use my one night alive to do some damage on the mafia... or maybe the town (who knows? maybe i seecretly evil)

what have you done last 2 nights to do some damage
nothing... but i obviously have the potential to take a substantial swing at them, right?

Nobody has been keeping score (except me) but despite me getting mislynched a few times, my reads have been stellar for the most part. So i am sure that with one night, i can do some damage. 2 nights, well, its already over for the mafia at that point.

nothing... but i obviously have the potential to take a substantial swing at them, right?

Nobody has been keeping score (except me) but despite me getting mislynched a few times, my reads have been stellar for the most part. So i am sure that with one night, i can do some damage. 2 nights, well, its already over for the mafia at that point.
you had no action at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.