[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Lol.

Well here it is

And i'll hold myself to that.

I'd go with Orca.

Looking back through his posts I don't really get his progression on Michelle

The only justification he seems to give for this progression is... not liking the timing of Michelle's T-Pein vote?

I don't really think vote timing in and of itself is enough reason to change a read that massively. Michelle has given me consistent town vibes throughout.
You’d have to click the link to it to see the posts I quoted as examples since quotes within quotes won’t show up.

Fair enough. By the way, you never really responded back to my post where I gave you my thoughts on Orca.

Did you have any thoughts on him and the stuff I pointed out about his progression on Michelle?
There’s not really anything I have to say on his play around Michelle besides maybe. I don’t know that he can’t make wild progressions as town

I think mainly he can be scum for how tonally different he is here than in the game I just played with him on fanverse

He was focused on finding scum there and more no nonsense. Here he’s doing a fair bit of trolling today which is something I saw from him on the OLF I semi kept up with

There’s not really anything I have to say on his play around Michelle besides maybe. I don’t know that he can’t make wild progressions as town

I think mainly he can be scum for how tonally different he is here than in the game I just played with him on fanverse

He was focused on finding scum there and more no nonsense. Here he’s doing a fair bit of trolling today which is something I saw from him on the OLF I semi kept up with
I can appreciate your different perspective as someone who knows his meta more.

If he doesn’t usually meme this much it very well could be a way to obfuscate his thoughts so no one really expects him to explain how he came to his conclusions.

I can appreciate your different perspective as someone who knows his meta more.

If he doesn’t usually meme this much it very well could be a way to obfuscate his thoughts so no one really expects him to explain how he came to his conclusions.
I don’t know his meta that well lol. That’s just my take from his last 2 games I saw. And also something I thought I noticed when I was checking another game of his when I was trying to fake case him that game (I was scum and he was town lol)

i get a lot of matches on tinder but once we get to chatting, it dies right away. What about my personality puts women off?
Try to be kind, but don't fake it if you can't
Last I saw yesterday you were very much apart of the PoE and had votes against you. I didnt see if you had claimed and if so what ti was I just investigated lol
I was voted by Hewho who tunneled me without reason and Mango who is outed indy.
Try to keep up with what's happening and Iso your target and voters beforehand
Add me there.
That current POE which includes myself is 6 players
I know am town
thats 5 players

1 scum has been flipped
Mafia has fake claims. I bet many claims already
No one gets a claim from me
matter of principle

I can call out my actions each wu
thats about it .
I respect that. I don't want to claim either but I want a solve, not wifom from you
am asking all this because i saw a claim from jg and everyone just threw away every sense of thread play .
What's your case against her?
Idk why whoever Revived flower wouldn't come forward

That would clear them automatically
No, they shouldn't
what are the odds because of that kills are failing @The Orca
This doesn't make any sense, mafia has more than one member so the factional wouldn't be carried by the possible jailed one
nothing... but i obviously have the potential to take a substantial swing at them, right?

Nobody has been keeping score (except me) but despite me getting mislynched a few times, my reads have been stellar for the most part. So i am sure that with one night, i can do some damage. 2 nights, well, its already over for the mafia at that point.
You claimed an alignament check.
Alignament check was gifted.
Random had a few shots
A miller flipped
Godfathers exist.
It's time to play mafia the old way, make a case for your scum reads and post them
yea i am useless, i will make sure i use my abilityies responbly though. But i am useless, cant deny it. I'm like a cow.
Cows are one of the most useful animals on earth for humans.
So far I saw xenos flipping scum in my dream, and tonight I saw Michelle in my dreams as well; But in the form of having a wiki page dedicated to how she has won several mafia championships as the miyamoto mushashi mafia role

It must be a sign
Lmao.
xenos5, this person seems to be wolfing.

@Mr. Reloaded is also scum. Lotta scum this game. Uhh, Dr. Professor could be scum. MangoSpenai could be scum.

Even i could be scum.... [^:',
Your claim is the only thing who makes people not voting you.
Throwing names without explanations doesn't feel like you give much thought into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.