[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he is. So inactive in our chat I have to tell him to read it in the thread.
Flower, that's the biggest red flag youve ever thrown up and how anyone who's been scum with me before knows you're just lying.

You and I have never been scum mates together, so you don't know how I am in PMs. The closest was on discord when youwere surprised I was posting like Ekko, because that's closer to what I'm like In PMs

Flower, that's the biggest red flag youve ever thrown up and how anyone who's been scum with me before knows you're just lying.

You and I have never been scum mates together, so you don't know how I am in PMs. The closest was on discord when youwere surprised I was posting like Ekko, because that's closer to what I'm like In PMs
You do realize I‘m a revived outed Godfather, right?

I have seen in this game that people can have fake roles. Mind you I don;t trust flower either so I am just thinking out loud really.
I mean fake roles sure, but I have a claimed ability from a Write up, Fang and Jesse's flips collaborate my claim, and the biggest snarl seems to be an investigation from another person who hadn't claimed an cop ability at all priority (I'm assuming that's the context Denis has been brought up by you in) while Joy girl claimed earlier to use abilities to make sure I wasnt screwed with in my investigation
Guys, especially @Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 did one of you two force me into R/P/S battle for a day superkill ability from the shop last night? I need to know, Blue explained to me that this battles would only occur if two shareholders were going for the same ability. Current shareholders are me, Ratchet, Prof, Kiku and Reloaded. If it was not one of you two I unfortunately lost to then I really wonder why Kiku or Mr. Reloaded wanted to buy a day superkill. My assumption would be that whoever it was could have wanted to buy it for their scum team. I don't know if we can trust Xenos clearing Kiku but if we do that would leave Mr. Reloaded.

Not fully caught up but I'd also love to hear what result @Random Asshole had gotten last night? As Luka suggested I made him immune to roleblocks and redirects so while because of my bad history with false alignment check results I have a hard time trusting them the chances should be at least a little higher he might have gotten a trustworthy result (unless his target is GF or someone messed with my own abilities...)
So yeah I've been claimed for days, never had any CC until today, which doesn't have any other 3rd party backing except Flower trolling

You know, someone who wouldn't exactly feel bad about throwing me under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.