Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
About this game, and all future game, please be active.
I hope everyone noticed Joygirl leaving the site dissapointed.
It's not a glory to be unreadable when you post almost nothing, and let the other factions to have control of the thread. Regardless alignament you should have something to post. Mafia isn't hide and seek, it's a game played with words.

Being more silent as scum is a tactic, of course, but keeping a low profile in town games to help your scum games means you are satisfied with not growing as player. There's no improvement until you get out from the box and do your best.

Think at it before losing more players because of inactivity.

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If you're mentally spent from Mafia here's the recipe:

- Do outside activities
- Watch more anime (less battle shounen)

^ this will help your brain to relax and recover that much needed mental energy

If you're mentally spent from Mafia here's the recipe
Enjoy real life and come here just to have fun. Don't put at heart anything in the game, at least don't allow it to disturb your mental health.
Be realistic about it, it's just a game and a way to improve deduction/deceiving and communication skills. Anyone should know how to tell a good lie, isn't it? Also spotting lies comes in handy IRL sooner or later.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
blue lets be real when you join a game 95% of the posts you make are fluff so basically you don't even play the game lol

btw don't take it to heart
Ofc not AL Kun.

That's true. I noticed that I don't really like the essence of Mafia, only the abilties aspect of SRM (as a player). That's why I prefer being a neutral indie/shop indie/pro town indie.

As a host/spectator I enjoy it more though

Status
Not open for further replies.