Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!:finally:

Goatdha's prophecy came to pass! Hajun is now Buddha fucking dead! :steef:

To Goatdha:

And if that is not clear, Goatdha:

good bye zero :doffycry:
a great victory but the cost is high.....
n fuck you beelzebub :kriwhat:
but.... wonder if beelzebub also infected another contestant?
Hajun was a welcome surprise cause Zerofuku wasn't really evil and Buddha was showing him up quite easily before Hajun said hello, but I hope no more of that case. That would be stale.

Also, Round 6 showed that not everyone is who they seem as an aesop.

The Gods thought Buddha was fighting for them, but :kuzanope:.

Then Buddha thought he was going to fight Bishamonten, but no it was all 7 lucky gods...but no, it was Zerofuku.....but no, it was me, Hajun! :ace:

And I previously said that Round 6 is Boundless Enlightenment vs Endless Despair. Here, too, there are many lessons:

- Zerofuku didn't regain his kind heart until after he received that he simply wanted to be free and enlightened like Buddha. This means accept yourself for who you are, not who you are supposed to be.

- Hajun thrived on violence and ended up dying the first time due to over excess of it. He got back by killing an innocent. Obviously, this means a violent and unhealthy lifestyle simply does not pay.

- Buddha nearly lost because he got angry and only regained the upper hand after he was reminded that he was not alone and his good deed (as in saving Zero's soul) came in clutch for him. The lessons here? Firstly, you will be punished by your anger, not for your anger. And, secondly, be kind to everyone, because you don't know when a good karma would come visit you in your hour of need.

:zosmug:

Hmm, another thing that could make a difference would be if it was only fragments of Zero's soul that was imprinted in the Misery Cleaver that joined with Buddha rather than the entirety of Zero's soul.

The other thing that makes me doubt that Zero is truly dead though is the fact that none of Zero's forms disintegrated. Every death thus far involves both body and soul being reduced to dust but that did not happen with Zero.

Perhaps Zero has to go into a hibernation mode? Like his soul is more fragmented than ever before after being torn between Hajun and Buddha that he doesn't have much sense of self now unlike the other Volunds so he cannot maintain a form outside of his weapon.

Eh, maybe this will all get explained next chapter anyway. Somebody is bound to ask where Zero is. Lol.

Oh yeah, Anubis vs Huang coming up nicely. :steef:
Shouldn't it be Rasputin vs Anubis? :smoothy:

This chapter further proved my analysis that fights between opposites would grant humanity their win (so far, at least). :myman:

The Immortal vs The God of Death sounds like a fight that would give the Gods another L. :cheers:

Shouldn't it be Rasputin vs Anubis? :smoothy:

This chapter further proved my analysis that fights between opposites would grant humanity their win (so far, at least). :myman:

The Immortal vs The God of Death sounds like a fight that would give the Gods another L. :cheers:
I am still holding out for my meme fight of Rasputin vs Aphrodite. :fransuper:

A mortal bloke vs an ageless goddess. :happinesspunch:

The Mad Monk will be there to put the man in human. :madmonk:

Interesting to note that respect gained for or from humanity seemed to play a hand in how the battles ended.

Adam and Raiden died standing up after their opponents learned not to belittle humans.

Lu Bu died smiling and charging to his own Death after his opponent gained respect for humanity.

Hercules loved humanity with no strings attached and died standing up.

Meanwhile, Poseidon and Hajun saw nothing and nobody else but themselves and both died cut to pieces and splattered all over the arena.

This means we can likely guess how a fight would end by the trait of the Gods.

Welp, it's not looking good for Loki and Odin, then. :gokulaugh:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Interesting to note that respect gained for or from humanity seemed to play a hand in how the battles ended.

Adam and Raiden died standing up after their opponents learned not to belittle humans.

Lu Bu died smiling and charging to his own Death after his opponent gained respect for humanity.

Hercules loved humanity with no strings attached and died standing up.

Meanwhile, Poseidon and Hajun saw nothing and nobody else but themselves and both died cut to pieces and splattered all over the arena.

This means we can likely guess how a fight would end by the trait of the Gods.

Welp, it's not looking good for Loki and Odin. , then. :gokulaugh:
That's an interesting observation I must say. Would be nice to see if it holds up in the next one as well.