BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
You are the provider mate
Maybe they thought you can confirm it again
:kata:
Wait i forgot, which side is Buddha the last time he fought Zerofuku??
because im not seeing Zerofuku in here.

but in the last fight, Buddha actually swapped to human side when he should've been on god side right.
so the next chapter he is officially being in human side. :quest::quest:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It's Bisha.

Anyway I don't really follow. I doubt Buddha recovered after like 20 minutes lol and I doubt one of the fighters will get cucked. So let's see what happens lol.

Wait i forgot, which side is Buddha the last time he fought Zerofuku??

but in the last fight, Buddha actually swapped to human side when he should've been on god side right.
so the next chapter he is officially being in human side. :quest::quest:

Its not officially introduced in manga.
But its confirmed buddha in human side.
It will really hype if the author really make buddha fight again.
And seriously i want to see it again.

Not really looking forward to seeing the same thing again...
I hope it still ends up someone else fighting instead of Buddha.
I saw everything that Buddha has to offer, time to give others a chance.
Yeah his winning rate is almost 0% after all.
And his fight will make buddha fans crying.

Not really looking forward to seeing the same thing again...
I hope it still ends up someone else fighting instead of Buddha.
I saw everything that Buddha has to offer, time to give others a chance.
Buddha fighting again will also fuck up the number of participants even more.

Originally we have: 13 Divinity vs 13 Humanity.

Buddha lolnoped and went to humanity: 12 Divinity vs 14 Humanity.

Hades replaced Buddha: 13 Divinity vs 14 Humanity.

Now that Divinity has 3 wins and Humanity has 4 wins, we got 9 Divinity vs 10 Humanity.

Subtracting from each victories, we got 6 Divinity vs 7 Humanity left with only 5 matches remaining. Divinity needs 4 more wins to be victorious, while humanity needs only 3.

Buddha getting killed will mean 1 W for Divinity to bring the score 4-4. This will leave us with with 6 Divinity vs 6 Humanity still with 4 matches remaining. This makes the Buddha 2nd fight even more unnecessary since no humanity's original remaining fighters is removed.

Ngl, tho, Buddha fighting again is a stupid idea. I'd rather the Divinity receives 1 more addition and have one of the fights being a tag team fight.

While Buddha is everybody's favorite character and we want him to survive, narratively speaking, he could be killed outside of the tournament without fucking up the order of the participating fighters.

Last edited:
Buddha is fighting again???? Wtf why. Let the man rest....I feel like he's going to die now :peperain:
Felt sry for him become hypetool :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Now that Divinity has 3 wins and Humanity has 4 wins, we got 9 Divinity vs 10 Humanity.

Subtracting from each victories, we got 5 Divinity vs 7 Humanity left. Divinity needs 4 more wins to be victorious, while humanity needs only 3.

Buddha getting killed will still mean 1 W for Divinity to bring the score 4-4, and both . This will leave us with with 5 Divinity vs 6 Humanity still. This makes the Buddha 2nd fight even more unnecessary since the number's difference remains the same as before he was killed.

With the nearly equal win-loss record, we only need 5 more fights to settle Ragnarok, which will leave 1 Humanity not fighting at all, not to mention anybody who kills Buddha might also fight again, confusing the numbers even more.

Ngl, tho, Buddha fighting again is a stupid idea. I'd rather the Divinity receives 2 more addition and have two of the fights being a tag team fight.

While Buddha is everybody's favorite character and we want him to survive, narratively speaking, he could be killed outside of the tournament without fucking up the order of the participating fighters.
Too much number im blinddddd :shame:

Subtracting from each victories, we got 5 Divinity vs 7 Humanity left. Divinity needs 4 more wins to be victorious, while humanity needs only 3.

Buddha getting killed will still mean 1 W for Divinity to bring the score 4-4, and both . This will leave us with with 5 Divinity vs 6 Humanity still. This makes the Buddha 2nd fight even more unnecessary since the number's difference remains the same as before he was killed.

With the nearly equal win-loss record, we only need 5 more fights to settle Ragnarok, which will leave 1 Humanity not fighting at all, not to mention anybody who kills Buddha might also fight again, confusing the numbers even more.

Ngl, tho, Buddha fighting again is a stupid idea. I'd rather the Divinity receives 2 more addition and have two of the fights being a tag team fight.

Felt sry for him become hypetool :josad:

TLDR: Making Buddha fight again is a stupid idea. If the authors really want to kill him, then he can be killed outside of the tournament without fucking up the numbers of the participants.

At the moment we have 6 Divinity & 7 Humanity who have yet to fight. Rather than wasting another fight just to kill off a fan favorite, the authors should just add 1 God to the Divinity roster and make 1 out of the 5 remaining matches a tag team match.

Last edited:
TLDR: Making Buddha fight again is a stupid idea. If the authors really want to kill him, then he can be killed outside of the tournament without fucking up the numbers of the participants.

At the moment we have 6 Divinity & 7 Humanity who have yet to fight. Rather than wasting another fight just to kill off a fan favorite, the authors should just add 1 God to the Divinity roster and make 1 out of the 5 remaining matches a tag team match.
Yeah its not hyping the story but make it down.
Or maybe the provider just mistype, or just official annoucement from the manga.

Starting to get the impression that the author is starting to be unpredictable for the sake of being unpredictable rather than doing well thought out plot twists if this is true because bringing Buddha back for another fight, especially when there has only been one fight since the first Buddha fight, just sounds really dumb.

Starting to get the impression that the author is starting to be unpredictable for the sake of being unpredictable rather than doing well thought out plot twists if this is true because bringing Buddha back for another fight, especially when there has only been one fight since the first Buddha fight, just sounds really dumb.
Agreed. This is dumb if true. Kinda like the overuse of Chris Redfield in RE games.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Seems this will be a bit of history around Buddha and humans according to this translation.
While the excitement of the shocking conclusion of the 7th round has not subsided, "I am the only one worthy of honor" Buddha is on the move?! What appeared at the end of his path, was the man who represented humanity

Last edited: