Record of Ragnarok - Chapter 74 - The Feelings Which Connect Us

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Saint Jaygarcia Saturn What is happening atm ( spoiler free as much as u can)? I stopped reading about Sei's fight getting over I think.
The next fight started a few chapters ago. It's apparently nearing its end soon, so you should catch up imo.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What an amazing chapter and flashback. It has really made Tesla skyrocket on my list of faves. And this flashback is one of my faves thus far.

The care for his brother, the perseverance he exhibited, and the hope and philosophy.

And a perfect way to finish it off.

I am warming up to the idea that Tesla snatches a win here ngl. Would love it. Still think the odds are in Beel's favour though, but I'd like to be proven wrong.​

@Blackbeard Do you hear that sound, mate? :myman:

That's the sound of Beel winning this fight. :kata:

What an amazing chapter and flashback. It has really made Tesla skyrocket on my list of faves. And this flashback is one of my faves thus far.

The care for his brother, the perseverance he exhibited, and the hope and philosophy.

And a perfect way to finish it off.

I am warming up to the idea that Tesla snatches a win here ngl. Would love it. Still think the odds are in Beel's favour though, but I'd like to be proven wrong.​
Interestingly, Beel wants to die because he feels responsible for losing everybody he cared about. Tesla believes that not even death can stop mankind from existing, because science is passed by humanity and is therefore forever. I'm just saying, but nothing is accomplished here if Beel dies because he needs to learn to forgive himself and cast his curse away. If Tesla dies, however, his "science makes humanity to be forever" motto can be passed to later Volunds even beyond his death. Just my two cents. :queenmoji: