Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Maybe Nikola Tesla? I remembered reading an article about Tesla creating new ideas but then got rejected by humanity because they didn't like his ideas. So I think that Buddha will fight for the humanity side while Tesla can fight for the gods side since he loses hope in humanity.
Never thought about this scenario. But If this happen though, imagine the gods would react, being represented by human th one who they consistantly look down to. Can they take this disrespect though? lmao

I think it would be Loki since both had heated moment before. It's time to get real confrontation between these 2.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Never thought about this scenario. But If this happen though, imagine the gods would react, being represented by human th one who they consistantly look down to. Can they take this disrespect though? lmao

I think it would be Loki since both had heated moment before. It's time to get real confrontation between these 2.
Loki vs Buddha would be like a fight of trolls. I ain't looking forward to that.:kayneshrug: