Questions & Mysteries Who will be Buddha's opponent in Round 6?

Who will Buddha's opponent be?

• A god that has yet to fight (e.g. Bishamonten, Loki etc.)?

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • A god that has already fought (e.g. Thor, Zeus etc.)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A potentially corrupt human (e.g. QSH, Rasputin etc.)?

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A god not on the roster (e.g. Hermes)?

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
So after the latest chapter of Record of Ragnarok, we saw the almighty Buddha stick it to the gods and join humanity's roster of fighters in one of the most epic moments of the series so far. :steef:

The big question now however is who will Buddha's opponent be? :bamathink:

Let the speculation commence. :myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
For the moment, I think only two would fit the bill.

A god that has yet to fight e.g. the likes of Loki who already has beef and setup with Buddha, or someone like Odin who was the only one looking unbothered with Buddha's decision last chapter.

Or someone not yet on the roaster- Hermes. He seems like a very dark horse.

Can't see any humans defecting. That's throwing away a Win for free lol.

Here are some speculations that I made about Qin Shi Huang in another thread. :catpole:
I suppose it depends on whether the Gods send another God to deal with Buddha in the ring or if there is a human willing to fight for the Gods for whatever reason.

If it is the latter then I would suspect Qin Shi Huang above any of the rest. Real life Huang was supposedly obsessed with attaining immortality. Though everyone in RoR is immortal as long as their souls are not destroyed, it could be that QSH originally desired to become immortal in order to become a God and rule over humanity.

Now, his only chance to become a God would be to join the Gods.

This is all hypothetical talk of course. Lol.
Possibly. Lol. Another interaction that Buddha had which stuck with me is this one.
So Buddha is stating that he rejects Heaven.

This does make me wonder if Buddha is some kind of weird deified human that became a god, met the other Gods and promptly found them and the entirety of Heaven to be disappointing. Lol.

If Huang is the human that desires to become a god, Buddha could be the god that yearns to be human once more.
I was thinking about this. Lol. If a human (probably Huang) is willing to fight for the gods then the gods could deify them in order to make that human a god.

From what we know, no Valkyrie would ever work against humanity. So either there is going to be a spare Valkyrie or a treacherous human (Huang) will capture a Valkyrie and execute them before the gods as proof of their desire to join the gods.

The human then becomes deified by the gods and is sent to fight Buddha in a god vs god dual.
Or someone not yet on the roaster- Hermes. He seems like a very dark horse.
This one would probably be the cleanest solution to be honest. Lol. Bring in a new god to replace Buddha in the gods' roster.

Perhaps it is through this route that we shall finally see the eldest son of Kronos? :sadgrin:

They are already scared of Buddha, rightfully so. Gonna start running away soon lmao.

GOAT
Yeah they just cant accept they were weakling in from of him.
With their leader got beaten they will wake up from their good dream n their nightmare will be started :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Btw can someone explain what aura did jack the ripper see from the lucky god?

Last edited:
Yeah they just cant accept they were weakling in from of him.
With their leader got beaten they will wake up from their good dream n their nightmare will be started :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Btw can someone explain what aura did jack the ripper see from the lucky god?
Not my theory, but plenty of youtube comments predicted that it means the 7 Lucky Gods are either originally one or Bishamonten could channel the power of all 7 combined.