Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Love series like this. Kengan Ashura is another good one.

Favorite fighter so far is Adam. His "What father wouldn't fight for his children" line was so bad ass. Really liking Jack too.

Favorite fight is Poseidon vs Kojiro. Figured Japan would hype up their own but it was really entertaining
Japan still has people like "Sakata Kintoki" And "Okita Sogi" If I recall in the list

Would be funny if they made a Gintoki "from Gintama" appears LOL. Shinpachi and Kagura in the crowd doing some nasty funny stuff LOL

N

NeutralWatcher

Great chapter.

So Jack The Ripper won in the end. Jack finally got the respect of humanity. Before the fight, humanity looked down on Jack and now in this chapter they respected Jack for keep standing from Hercules mighty blow.

Jack is the damn tank. I thought he was a glass cannon who only relied on his long range attack but who would have thought that he could take punches too and from Hercules nonetheless who was famous for his incredible strength.

Jack was also damn smart for turning his blood into Volund. I thought Jack's Volund only can be used for inorganic objects but it can also be used for blood too. Jack definitely has the most overpowered Volund in this series. I think if he is a formidable fighter too like Lu Bu or Sasaki Kojuro, Jack would be even stronger and broken. The author did a good job on balancing Jack's lack of combat ability with his overpowered Volund.

If Lu Bu or Adam had Jack's Volund they might be able to defeat their respective enemies. Also it is a good thing that Jack won. Brunhild's sister sacrifice who got turned into Jack's Volund didn't go into waste.

This might be the first time that Jack sees someone personality doesn't change when he/she is on the brink of death because most people he has killed become sinister when they were on the brink on death.

Now waiting for the next chapter. Who will fight who from humanity and God side. Hopefully it would be interesting.

Great chapter.

So Jack The Ripper won in the end. Jack finally got the respect of humanity. Before the fight, humanity looked down on Jack and now in this chapter they respected Jack for keep standing from Hercules mighty blow.

Jack is the damn tank. I thought he was a glass cannon who only relied on his long range attack but who would have thought that he could take punches too and from Hercules nonetheless who was famous for his incredible strength.

Jack was also damn smart for turning his blood into Volund. I thought Jack's Volund only can be used for inorganic objects but it can also be used for blood too. Jack definitely has the most overpowered Volund in this series. I think if he is a formidable fighter too like Lu Bu or Sasaki Kojuro, Jack would be even stronger and broken. The author did a good job on balancing Jack's lack of combat ability with his overpowered Volund.

If Lu Bu or Adam had Jack's Volund they might be able to defeat their respective enemies. Also it is a good thing that Jack won. Brunhild's sister sacrifice who got turned into Jack's Volund didn't go into waste.

This might be the first time that Jack sees someone personality doesn't change when he/she is on the brink of death because most people he has killed become sinister when they were on the brink on death.

Now waiting for the next chapter. Who will fight who from humanity and God side. Hopefully it would be interesting.
I hope for Shiva (God of Creation and Destruction) vs Tesla (a famous Inventor)
Creation vs Destruction
or
Apollo (who use Bow and Arrows) vs Simo Häyhä, the finnish Sniper known as White Death
Archer vs Sniper

N

NeutralWatcher

I hope for Shiva (God of Creation and Destruction) vs Tesla (a famous Inventor)
Creation vs Destruction
or
Apollo (who use Bow and Arrows) vs Simo Häyhä, the finnish Sniper known as White Death
Archer vs Sniper
Interesting choices. Maybe Tesla Volund allows him to create something which is a perfect counter for Shiva's destruction.

Long range battle between Apollo and Simo Yahya might be interesting to see too. I think the venue might be in the mountain or place with a lot of walls which is suitable for battle between sniper and archer. Yahya Volund might be his gun.

Buddha vs Qin Shi Huang might be good too. Buddha is China religion and Qin Shi Huang was ruler from Qin Kingdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NeutralWatcher

Last participant from God side might be Odin. He is Chief God of Norse mythology.

Other candidate might be Susanoo. Makes sense that Japanese God is the last enemy and Susanoo is one of the most famous God in japan.

Other possibility might Loki. He was God of trickery so he might rebel at the end of the tournament. He might fake his lost and at the last battle attacks both humanity and God whose numbers decrease with the army he builds.

Loki is also quiet powerful since he could see Adam's movement something that Ares could not do and yes Ares is disappointing in this manga. He sounds like a fanboy lol.

OK here are my predictions for the coming Pairings:
Tesla vs Shiva (Creater vs Destroyer)
Simo Häyhä vs Apollo (Sniper vs Archer)
Nostradamus vs Odin (Seer vs Future sight)
Rasputin vs Beelzebub (Monk vs Demon)
Leonidas vs Bishamonten (THIS. IS. SPARTA! vs War God)
Raiden vs Buddha (Sumo vs Buddhas Palm)
Okita Souji vs Susanno (Swordsman vs Swordsman)
Quin Shin Huang vs Anubis (Fear of Death and evil spirits vs Death Deity)
Kintaro vs Loki :luuh: