• Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

Chapter 34 spoiler

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gYj_Vua6hEMNVL6mRNvJsL3QxoucdCov
Post automatically merged:

The posts were merged so didn't get your notification lol.
What did you think of these 2 chapters?? It was obvious that Loki and Buddha wouldn't have a full fight and the way Zeus and Odin appeared and intervened was amazing. Odin also turned out to be really crazy.

Also it seems like Shiva will be going all out next chapter.

N

NeutralWatcher

What did you think of these 2 chapters?? It was obvious that Loki and Buddha wouldn't have a full fight and the way Zeus and Odin appeared and intervened was amazing. Odin also turned out to be really crazy.

Also it seems like Shiva will be going all out next chapter.
Zeus and Odin are probably the strongest Gods. Odin lookd menacing when he interferes. Buddha seems like one of the strongest Gods. Has good reaction skill. Loki is not a pushover either. Since he's a God of trickery I think he might have other weapon up his sleeves and wouldn't hesitate to play dirty.

Kondo looks amazing in this chapter. He's not one of the participant but he is not afraid to fight these Gods even though he doesn't have volund. His big sword also looks cool.

I think Raiden is a better combatant but Shiva has advantage with more arms. Shiva also can regenerate his arms remind me of Piccolo and Raiden can turn his arm into giant. I think that's the power of his Volund.

I think Shiva's third eye on his forehead might be revealed in next chapter whether it's just decoration or not. Yeah I think Shiva might go all out next chapter.

There is a panel only Budha and Zeus talking, this is interesting.
Why do they only talk alone without involving other gods?
Is Zeus challenged or threatening Buddha with his raging face again?
Who cares, looking at Budha expression and still calm is make me hype :steef:

I agree with NW about Shiva third eye, He is God of Destruction and not yet show the epic destruction.
Here i quote it from wiki :
Shiva is often depicted with a third eye, with which he burned Desire (Kāma) to ashes,[196] called "Tryambakam"
I really hope Shiva third eye is not like a Sharingan that release amaterasu :suresure:

I have feeling that Okita will fight Loki :steef:

I agree with NW about Shiva third eye, He is God of Destruction and not yet show the epic destruction.
Shiva is often depicted with a third eye, with which he burned Desire (Kāma) to ashes,[196] called "Tryambakam"
I really hope Shiva third eye is not like a Sharingan that release amaterasu :suresure:

I have a feeling from scans that Buddha is NOT a traitor to Gods

Rather he simply LOVED the idea of keep provoking the other gods... especially since Loki asked him if he was a traitor, and Buddha did NOT SAY "yes"
He just teased him and said "what if I am?"
As a way to say like "you all can go fuck yourself LOL"....

So I feel Zeus at the end realized that Buddha was just playing around and teasing, so they laughed.

Shivas 3rd eye is exactly like Sharingan which releases amaterasu and burns his victims into ashes

What are thoughts on Buddha?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I saw a lot more scans from raws than in the translated chapter, such as Raiden squeezing Shiva's arm.
Is that supposed to be in the next chapter or the version I read is missing those?

Also, is it just me or does this tournament feel like an intro for much larger chaos that will unfold eventually?
Seems like there will be internal fights among the gods eventually.

N

NeutralWatcher

Chapter 34

https://mangadex.org/chapter/975524/1

Great chapter. Okita, Buddha and Sasaki look hyped when Loki challenge them. Nice to see Kondo interaction with Sasaki. Both of them are from different era but they get along well. I hope Kondo play major role later even if he wouldn't get a volund. Kondo also looks like Okita's older brother figure. Pats him on the head many times.

Nice to see Buddha put Ebisu in his place. I think Buddha is one of the strongest God but Zeus and Odin are top two. Odin might be stronger since author tends to save the stronger one for later fight. I'm surprised Ebisu doesn't know Odin. I thought Odin is popular in God realm.

Too bad we don't see Bishamonten real power here. I think he would fight Okita Souji.

Shivas 3rd eye is exactly like Sharingan which releases amaterasu and burns his victims into ashes

What are thoughts on Buddha?
My thoughts on Budha is "The Creator Power".

The Creator has many meanings and i think has an absolute power to create anything, it can be create new power, weapons etc.
I know it sounds like JTR volund, but it's different.

About Odin aura.
It remind me of Bleach (Reiatsu things) and The Bad Hero from MHA that has Decay Power (Im not read/ watch MHA so i dont know his name). And my thoughts about Odin is "The Absolute Order Power".

I still hope that Okita will fight in the arena against Loki later. :hope:

N

NeutralWatcher

Chapter 35

https://mangadex.org/chapter/979885/1

Nice chapter.

As expected Raiden is better in strength and technique but Shiva multiple arms give him the advantage. I think it's safe to say that Raiden has the biggest raw power among all participants from Humanity. He managed to crush Shiva's arm. I think his Volund helps him to control his muscle mass.

Raiden is a beast. I think this is the first time Gods are nervous that one of their participant would lose, At the start they were cocky that no side from Humanity could beat God.

Nice to see fellow Hindu Gods cheer Shiva and Shiva doesn't want to betray his friends expectation. So in Shiva's fist there are 1116 spirit of Hindu Gods. I think this is the first time that God shows some sort of camaraderie.

Here is my next upcoming battle predictions :

- Loki vs Okita Souji
- Beelzebub vs Rasputin
- Bishamonten vs Simo
- Anubis vs Leonidas
- Apollo vs Nostradamus
- Susano'o vs Tesla
- Odin vs Qin Shi Huang
- Budha vs Sakata Kintoki

This is not the order of the next fighting. Only match-up predictions.

Last edited: