Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

Without spoiling anything.... is the manga going to end soon or will it be a long one?

And, how strong is the verse compared to say One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, etc...?
There are 12 fights. You can see in the opening that there are 12 participants from Humanity and Gods side. It's fourth fight now so I think onto be over. it's still too son.

I think One Piece and Bleachverse are still stronger. Not sure about Naruto. I think above Narutoverse but not Naruto Shippuden.

Top 3 in this manga (for now) can beat multiple giants without losing a single scratch or breath.

Gods in this manga also don't summon thunder, control weather, sea. Most of them fight close quarter combat.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 36

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KgpUUHBZYS5Ws3sAr1qZYeXEyZE1O_us

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NeutralWatcher

Are you sure it is twelve and not thirteen?
Chapter 1

Chapter 4

Welcome. :cheers: It should be 13. I don't want to spoil 1 of the God that doesn't included in the list so I'll put it in the spoiler.

There are 12 Gods in the list. It should be 13. Hercules 1 of participant among 13 Gods are not included in the list so that's why there are only 12 Gods in the list. Might be because the author forgot.

So the editors just forgot to include him? Aye, got it :cheers:
Speaking of that list and between us Kingdom fans, the human at the top of that list by the name of Qin Shi Huang is the historical figure that Ei Sei from Kingdom is based on. :steef:

Another bit of trivia, the designs and personalities of Okita Souji and Kondo Isami seem to originate from another manga called Requiem of the Shogun, a series that runs in the same magazine (Comic Zenon) as Record of Ragnarök and which also has the involvement of Umamura Shinya.
Requiem of the Shogun, Volume 21.

Record of Ragnarök, Chapter 30.

https://mangasee123.com/search/?author=UMEMURA Shinya

N

NeutralWatcher

Speaking of that list and between us Kingdom fans, the human at the top of that list by the name of Qin Shi Huang is the historical figure that Ei Sei from Kingdom is based on. :steef:

Another bit of trivia, the designs and personalities of Okita Souji and Kondo Isami seem to originate from another manga called Requiem of the Shogun, a series that runs in the same magazine (Comic Zenon) as Record of Ragnarök and which also has the involvement of Umamura Shinya.

Aye most participants from Humanity are from historical figure. I can expect Wang Jian (Ou Sen) and Li Mu (Ri Boku) might present when it's Qin Shi Huang turn. :steef:

Heck maybe all characters from like Chu, Han, Wei, Zhao, etc Kingdoms would appear to cheer Qin Shi Huang just like Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu appeared to cheer Lu Bu even though historically they were enemies.

So Okita Souji of this manga has similar design with characters in Requiem of the Shogun. I'll check it out. Thanks for the info. :cheers:

Since you're in chapter 30 already it might be a part where Raiden vs Shiva.

So Okita Souji of this manga has similar design with characters in Requiem of the Shogun. I'll check it out. Thanks for the info. :cheers:
Just to let you know, despite it being an ongoing series that has been around since 2010 and which has 26+ volumes with 114+ chapters, only the first 6 Chapters of it appear to have been translated. :josad:

I have checked three different manga sites in MangaSee, Mangapark and Mangafast but ended up with the same result each time. :catcry:
Since you're in chapter 30 already it might be a part where Raiden vs Shiva.
I have caught up to the latest chapter (Chapter 36) on MangaSee. :catsweat:

N

NeutralWatcher

Just to let you know, despite it being an ongoing series that has been around since 2010 and which has 26+ volumes with 114+ chapters, only the first 6 Chapters of it appear to have been translated. :josad:

I have checked three different manga sites in MangaSee, Mangapark and Mangafast but ended up with the same result each time. :catcry:
Looks like I have to learn Japanese. :josad:

I have caught up to the latest chapter (Chapter 36) on MangaSee. :catsweat:
Congrats. Finally caught up. We might expect Shiva's greatness next chapter. :steef:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

The more you know:usosmug:

N

NeutralWatcher

Chapter 37

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1051227/1

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V02E43jyHZdYqjsuwfQMQDZzwqVahoU7

Nice Shiva and Rudra backstory. There are too many Indian Gods that they beat. I hope author make a spin off of them to explain further these Gods that Shiva and Rudra beat.

Indra has cool design and I'm also interested in Brahma and Vishnu.

I thought Poseidon was a beast for beating 1 God now we have Shiva and Rudra together beat 1115 Gods. It's also nice moment seeing Shiva is conflicted to fight Rudra to become the top God of India. Shiva seems more and more like protagonist seeing his backstory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Good God dude, Thor vs Lu Bu is going down as one of my all time manga fights. This shit was hype as fuck.

I really thought Lu Bu was going to win, all of the emotional weight was on his side, even though I myself was definitely rooting for Thor as I don’t much care for the historical Lu Bu and Thor has always been awesome (this iteration of him is easily the coolest though lol).

This manga is definitely a new favorite of mine. Can’t wait to read more.

Good God dude, Thor vs Lu Bu is going down as one of my all time manga fights. This shit was hype as fuck.

I really thought Lu Bu was going to win, all of the emotional weight was on his side, even though I myself was definitely rooting for Thor as I don’t much care for the historical Lu Bu and Thor has always been awesome (this iteration of him is easily the coolest though lol).

This manga is definitely a new favorite of mine. Can’t wait to read more.
Damn, if you like Thor vs Lu Bu that much, just wait till you get to the next three fights. :steef:

My personal favourite match from this manga so far is the next fight you will be coming up to. :myman:

Also, something that might interest you.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
undefined
Yeah I knew that one lol, I’m not sure how I feel about humans who had no fighting ability at all being thrown in to this tournament but it’s whatever haha. It’s a fan service manga so it’s fine.

I’m interested to see Zeus vs Adam which I assume is approaching, Zeus is appropriately completely insane considering his character in mythology lmfao.