Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Spoilers Chapter 40 FULL Scans
Spoilers Chapter 41 FULL Scans
These two chapters went absolutely crazy. For a fight that I didn't really care about, these chapters are probably the most intense ones we've had since Adam vs Zeus (IMO). Even the characters like Hermes and Brunhilde get super into it. I'm gonna need to reread the full fight to make a final judgment on it, but damn this was fire.

Spoilers Chapter 40 FULL Scans
Spoilers Chapter 41 FULL Scans
These two chapters went absolutely crazy. For a fight that I didn't really care about, these chapters are probably the most intense ones we've had since Adam vs Zeus (IMO). Even the characters like Hermes and Brunhilde get super into it. I'm gonna need to reread the full fight to make a final judgment on it, but damn this was fire.
Thanks for the share. :cheers:

Still not amongst my favourite fights overall but damn those two chapters do a lot to redeem the Shiva vs Raiden match. Lol.

I was on the RoR wiki and found that Qin Shi Huang’s design has been revealed.
Also, Simo Hayha’s design for anyone that missed it.
Aye, thanks to @Zoro D Goat for showing me this thread. :willsmith:

Anyway, I was browsing the wiki for this manga and found that (according to the wiki article) Simo Hayha’s design apparently got revealed on the artist’s Twitter account.

Huang's design is really cool.

I want to see Nostradamus and Tesla. Rasputin would be cool.
Post automatically merged:

@Finalbeta You should pick up this series bro. It's really good and it's only monthly releases so it's easy to keep up with.

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Still need to check those two new chapters out. Hope the fight will ended.
Alright.......predictions for the next one?
Maybe Okita Souji vs Bishamonten or Simo Hayha vs Apollo.
Qin Shi Huang looks nice lol.

I definitely feel like the cut to Buddha & Loki, disrupted the flow of this fight. That stuff was really fun, but it was so disconnected from the match. Neither Raiden nor Shiva are particularly interesting, but I'm not gonna say they're unlikable. This is probably ranked with Lu Bu vs Thor for me, not bad just not as good as the stuff that came before (it was gonna be hard for any match to follow Jack vs Heracles). I do hope that this fight shuts some people up about the whole "Japanese win everything LOL" which didn't even make sense in the first place because of Jack.