• Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
What's it about?
The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let the gods and humanity fight one last battle, as a last hope for humanity's continued survival. 13 gods will fight against 13 human champions in one-on-one battles to decide whether humanity lives or dies.

Includes all the myth pantheons and includes humans from all times

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let the gods and humanity fight one last battle, as a last hope for humanity's continued survival. 13 gods will fight against 13 human champions in one-on-one battles to decide whether humanity lives or dies.

Includes all the myth pantheons and includes humans from all times
That sounds really cool. is it ongoing?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yep, monthly release with only 41 chapters. We just got a double so the next chapter won't be released until feb/march.

Anime is coming soon as well. I really want this to become a section.
Yes, it has 41 chapters thus far and an anime announced.
Give me a few days and I'll check it out. I dig mythology so seeing a bunch of those guys running around jives with me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Give me a few days and I'll check it out. I dig mythology so seeing a bunch of those guys running around jives with me.
Aight. It doesn't only have Gods, but some of the most famous humans of all time as well. The chapters are a bit longer than usual though. Like some have 60+ pages or even more. But it's great.

Agreed, but he was so GOATED that he made the fight lackluster by comparison.
Agree.

We need to make it a section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:queenmoji:
Post automatically merged:

This manga seems promising based on the reviews. What is the story about?

It includes the most famous and important gods and humans from all myths and times.

For example, Simo Hayha and Susanoo.

D

Dragomir

We need to make it a section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:queenmoji:

It includes the most famous and important gods and humans from all myths and times.

For example, Simo Hayha and Susanoo.
Oh damn, that's a cool premise. Is the story just a battle royale?

Oh damn, that's a cool premise. Is the story just a battle royale?
As of now yes but I will say, there seems to a deeper plot that includes treachery and infighting. As a battle royal, it's great.

I heard it will soon have an anime

If the anime is good I think the amout of people discussing this will explode
Hopefully.