Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I have a feeling this dude is gonna be great. Prolly gonna stan him.

The blindfold of Gojo and the flowing robes of Sukuna. I can see why you in particular would like him based on his design. :willsmith:

To be fair, Buddha is the GOAT.

Yeah, I hope so too. I mentioned it earlier, but I'd like to see Tesla. He's an ingenious scientist from my country, so I am interested in seeing how he'll be portrayed.

Here's a Wikipedia link in case you are interested

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
Well, Tesla patented Death Ray incoming I guess. :watchout:

My guess for Tesla’s volund will be that he has a power that allows anything he constructs/invents to become a divine weapon.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The blindfold of Gojo and the flowing robes of Sukuna. I can see why you in particular would like him based on his design. :willsmith:

Got me lmao. I expect your thoughts on JJK in your critic thread soon Owl.

Well, Tesla patented Death Ray incoming I guess. :watchout:

My guess for Tesla’s volund will be that he has a power that allows anything he constructs/invents to become a divine weapon.
That would be really interesting. I can't wait. The manga is so hype. Hope we get more chapters soon. And more Buddha.

Really sad to see the result of last battle :josad:
But siva got family waitin for him after all, n raiden family n friends already gone.

Look like the winner for next battle is human race. If the god win the result will not really good :goyea:
I disagree
For entertainment purposes
I think it should turn into:
5-2 for gods
Then,
5-4
Then,
6-4
Then
6-6

Then the final
Post automatically merged:

By the way
Part of why some people were not also interested in Shiva vs Raiden was that it's a battle that almost EVERYONE knew its outcome before the match begins

There was no possible way for entertainment to have 3-2 for human this early!
Everyone knew that Shiva would give the upper hand to god this early

It's similar to Thor vs Lubu not being highlighted as a fav match by most fans!

As everyone knew the outcome of first battle would be for god's favor

Last edited:
I disagree
For entertainment purposes
I think it should turn into:
5-2 for gods
Then,
5-4
Then,
6-4
Then
6-6

Then the final

By the way
Part of why some people were not also interested in Shiva vs Raiden was that it's a battle that almost EVERYONE knew its outcome before the match begins

There was no possible way for entertainment to have 3-2 for human this early!
Everyone knew that Shiva would give the upper hand to god this early

It's similar to Thor vs Lubu not being highlighted as a fav match by most fans!

As everyone knew the outcome of first battle would be for god's favor
If 6-4 happen its done already, only 10 battle around after all. For entertain maybe author will make god win, n because their strugle they will give humanity chance to live and preapare next ragnarok :goyea:
Cant wait to see siva became more interested with ragnarok for next decade.

Yeah there is so many theory about siva n other 120 god.
Lubu vs thor is the worst battle atm, its too one sided

If 6-4 happen its done already, only 10 battle around after all. For entertain maybe author will make god win, n because their strugle they will give humanity chance to live and preapare next ragnarok :goyea:
Cant wait to see siva became more interested with ragnarok for next decade.

Yeah there is so many theory about siva n other 120 god.
Lubu vs thor is the worst battle atm, its too one sided
wait, wasn't it 13 vs 13?
Maybe I'm trippin' LOL

Got me lmao. I expect your thoughts on JJK in your critic thread soon Owl.
I guess now would be a disappointing time for me to tell you that I dropped JJK in favour of reading Claymore? :blobevil:

Anyway, Qin Shi Huang has a sort of assassin look going for him. Since his in real life counterpart was all about searching for an elixir that would make him immortal, that makes me wonder if potions and poisons are going to be his combat gimmick that he uses in tandem with his claw weapons. Lol.
When next chapter is out for english speakers
Nikola tesla is Serb (my ethnic group) and i would like he take W!
The next chapter will probably be out at the end of January. An English translation will come shortly after that.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I guess now would be a disappointing time for me to tell you that I dropped JJK in favour of reading Claymore? :blobevil:
:catcry:

Anyway, Qin Shi Huang has a sort of assassin look going for him. Since his in real life counterpart was all about searching for an elixir that would make him immortal, that makes me wonder if potions and poisons are going to be his combat gimmick that he uses in tandem with his claw weapons. Lol.
Interesting. Hope we see him soon. I feel like he's gonna be in my top 5 lmao.

The next chapter will probably be out at the end of January. An English translation will come shortly after that.
No chapter this month since we got a double spread. Chapter will come at the end of Feb.

When next chapter is out for english speakers
Nikola tesla is Serb (my ethnic group) and i would like he take W!
February.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
After senpai, light and alot of users have recommended this, I decided to try it out and managed to catch up to it just yesterday.

While the manga is amazing, there are a few bits that do bother me.

- Buddha is too overhyped by some peeps on here. Hope to see alot more from him to legitimately call him the "honoured one", when 5 other characters have also been stated to be unmatced under all of heaven in different scenarios.

- Hercules is a clown.

- Posiden should have just used the sea and drowned Sasaki, since he's supposed to be you know- the god of the sea.

- Even if Jack is my favourite character, and managed to trick all the gods twice (bar maybe hermes), he should have done what a purple space mongering dick once said- he should have aimed for the head with the clock. Ez win.

- Shiva seems hella nerfed. "His dance that brings destruction to the world" did negligible damage to the arena, never mind the whole planet. And he also got physically overpowered. By a human. On more than one occasion.

That being said, it really is a damm hype manga. Loved the background/ flashbacks we get on every participants, (Jack the 🐐) most of the techniques used are really unique, the personal way each human participant undergo vould is a really nice touch and often comedic, while the fights scenes and artwork are top tier.

Thanks for pestering me to read this manga 24/7 @Zowo @Light D Lamperouge

And my apologies for not reading this sooner @Sadistic Senpai

Jack is the best character in RoR.

Can't wait for Beelzebub, and Nicolas Telsa to take to the stage.