RED HAIR PIRATES ✎ ASK BOX ✎

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hello Everyone!
This is my little idea of a play, where you ask questions to fictional characters which will answer you in mostly goofy way as well as you can interact with them! In this characters are:

:catcry: Red Hair Pirates' Officers + Rockstar and Shanks catded

Host of the game is me, @Rottkins

Rules are easy:
- You ask a question to one of the characters or to the whole group...
- I reply to you with an answer!
- There can be chain interactions between RHP and players!
- Everyone can participate~
-Everything here is for laughs and all. Joke Piece kinda vibe.
- Have on mind that characters WON'T BE ACCURATE TO THE CANON!
- Characters here are caricatures of cartoonised versions of them.

- Try to be... Not weird and all, after all they are characters, not robots, which I control and have to read what you wrote and write to it an answer.

Entry: Morning on the Red Force

After night full of parting your head is KILLING you! You don't quite remember how you got there and how you joined Re- RED HAIR PIRATES???? You take a moment to together with other randoms who got here assure yourself that yes, this is Red Hair Pirates' Jolly Roger! Oh well this might be fun or not. As you noticed that people started to go like one dog towards stairs you deducted that they might be heading to one of the two things: bathroom or dining room!

Your thinking is MINDBLOWING! It is dining room! And in there more people ready to vomit or get back to sleep! Don't worry, you will get used to it, especially that medics here apparently don't even look at the state of a person, just give them aspirin and a bucket to aim there.
"Who are they, Boss?" A characteristic voice bumped into your ears through a thick layer of a morning noise. You remember it from a pub few days ago, when it was saying 58th time about his family and how much he miss it and how much he loves them and blah blah blah... You gonna get that shit from your stomach faster if he will once again start speaking about it.
"Them? Oh you know..." A giggle from a second, kinder voice a bit better reminded you about who person must be. The second voice is the captain. Well now is a deciding moment, will you be kicked from the ship or not by the officers?

To your surprise, the owner of the first voice came to you and seemed pretty kind looking!... You think?

Yasopp: My name is Yasopp, if you will forget it you can always check my arm to remdind yourself... Idiot who recruited you is called Shanks! We have here as well Benn, Lucky, Snake, Punch, Limejuice, Hongo, Gab... Well... Monster as well, he is characteristic... Oh but if you will need someone fresher than us you can always catch Rockstar! Yeah, so what questions you have in your sleeve?

I tag here everyone from the Shanks' fan club cuz I didn't found the RHP fan club, blame @Ghostly Reflections PLUS people from my art threat cuz I think they will be interested as well:

Rottkins

Hey Mr Yasopp, sir, - Do you have any parenting tips for me?
I found myself a girl and we got mearried recently. Even thinking about having a little runt of our own. What tips would you give to me, an experienced parent to an amateur one?

Hey Lucky Roux-san, who is the best sharpshooter on your crew, it is Yasopp-san or you or even Benn Beckman-san?

G

Gorosei Informer

MY MAN LIMEJUICE, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY IN REGARDS TO THE CHARGES SOME PEOPLE HAVE MADE THAT LILY FROM THE BELLAMY PIRATES MAY POSSIBLY BE YOUR DAUGHTER?

I'D BETTER NOT CATCH YOU AS ANOTHER DEADBEAT DAD :pepebusi:
:snoopy::lulz:

LMAOOOOOOO, WOW! Deadbeat Dad pirates let's go! There was a theory, the Snake guy with the red serpent tattoo, long grey hair and sunglasses is Frankys dad too LMAO!
I bet Beckman is one too tbh! Nami maybe?

Rottkins

Hey Benn, are you the babysitter of Red Hair Pirates? You seem like the most serious one out of the bunch.

MY MAN LIMEJUICE, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY IN REGARDS TO THE CHARGES SOME PEOPLE HAVE MADE THAT LILY FROM THE BELLAMY PIRATES MAY POSSIBLY BE YOUR DAUGHTER?

I'D BETTER NOT CATCH YOU AS ANOTHER DEADBEAT DAD :pepebusi:

Yasopp: You started so continue!

Limejuice: Ok so... Remember how there was a family talk? I mentioned about my ex with whom I've had a child...

Yasopp: Yeah, and?

Limejuice: People found out about my daughter and they probably want to Lynch me!!!

Yasopp: First time? I was always getting bats because of leaving family, now there are bats after you, me and Shanks. It is common for pirates to do that so stop weeping!

:snoopy::lulz:

LMAOOOOOOO, WOW! Deadbeat Dad pirates let's go! There was a theory, the Snake guy with the red serpent tattoo, long grey hair and sunglasses is Frankys dad too LMAO!
I bet Beckman is one too tbh! Nami maybe?

Building Snake: Tho I know him well, I kicked him off the ship on which I was swimming together with his parents cuz I hate guys with blue hair. Besides my kids are much younger than him, I have a kid at least one per island but only with few I have contact cuz other are too far away from me. Any wife don't know about other one...

Yasopp and Limejuice: WHAT ON EARTH!?

G

Gorosei Informer

Yasopp: You started so continue!

Limejuice: Ok so... Remember how there was a family talk? I mentioned about my ex with whom I've had a child...

Yasopp: Yeah, and?

Limejuice: People found out about my daughter and they probably want to Lynch me!!!

Yasopp: First time? I was always getting bats because of leaving family, now there are bats after you, me and Shanks. It is common for pirates to do that so stop weeping!

Building Snake: Tho I know him well, I kicked him off the ship on which I was swimming together with his parents cuz I hate guys with blue hair. Besides my kids are much younger than him, I have a kid at least one per island but only with few I have contact cuz other are too far away from me. Any wife don't know about other one...

Yasopp and Limejuice: WHAT ON EARTH!?
LMFAO, these are amazing hahaha! Your expressions and the art itself are top tier here Rottkins-sama! I laughed so hard at the the Lime Juice one and also Building Snake saying he hates blue haired people too, poor Buggy then especially!

I have another question for the crew too:

"Hey Monster-san, is is true you and the monkey with Doma of Whitebeard Pirates had a legendary battle that eclipse any other battle out there including your captain Shanks vs Dracule Mihawk, Admirals Aokiji vs Akainu and Roger vs Garp?! A battle so long and ferocious, it shook apart the very Grand Line and Red Line and almost tore the seas asunder?!"

LMFAO, these are amazing hahaha! Your expressions and the art itself are top tier here Rottkins-sama! I laughed so hard at the the Lime Juice one and also Building Snake saying he hates blue haired people too, poor Buggy then especially!

"Hey Monster-san, is is true you and the monkey with Doma of Whitebeard Pirates had a legendary battle that eclipse any other battle out there including your captain Shanks vs Dracule Mihawk, Admirals Aokiji vs Akainu and Roger vs Garp?! A battle so long and ferocious, it shook apart the very Grand Line and Red Line and almost tore the seas asunder?!"

MY NEXT QUESTION WAS GONNA BE IF THEY ARE BROTHERS, THEY BOTH HAVE MONKEYS AND DARK RINGS AROUND THEIR EYES

AND YOU JUST COME HERE AND STEAL IT ON THE FIRST SECOND POSSIBLE :josad:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

:crazwhat:Holy shit a monkey battle is what we freakin need!!!

Rottkins

Yo Rockstar how does it feel to be lower ranking than Monster....a...monkey. At least your name is cooler right??!

Rockstar: There is nothing that can change my mind about Monster, like- I can use it as well but fact that he has a 6 pack, can crush skulls and use Haki as a monkey is just frightening. But true, my name is cooler, thank you for acknowledging that.

MY NEXT QUESTION WAS GONNA BE IF THEY ARE BROTHERS, THEY BOTH HAVE MONKEYS AND DARK RINGS AROUND THEIR EYES

AND YOU JUST COME HERE AND STEAL IT ON THE FIRST SECOND POSSIBLE :josad:
:crazwhat:Holy shit a monkey battle is what we freakin need!!!

Monster: Battle was long and blood thirsting, Monster remembers that! Monster's opponent was silent and epic, but not as epic as Monster of course. Monster can recall faces of everyone around frightened and amused by our fight!
Here is even the proof of it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Rockstar: There is nothing that can change my mind about Monster, like- I can use it as well but fact that he has a 6 pack, can crush skulls and use Haki as a monkey is just frightening. But true, my name is cooler, thank you for acknowledging that.

Monster: Battle was long and blood thirsting, Monster remembers that! Monster's opponent was silent and epic, but not as epic as Monster of course. Monster can recall faces of everyone around frightened and amused by our fight!
HAHAHAHA YES OMFG! Thats exactly what I pictured with the last one there! I couldn't have asked for better, you've really made my day @Rottkins TYSM!

These are so brilliant as usual, so full of character and so funny and well drawn! Especially that last one again too!

:shocking::sweat::amazing:
:lumazed::lunazing:

That Yasopp vs Vista and evil Ace face hahaha!

:lulz::lulz::lulz:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Pure genius
Post automatically merged:

@Rottkins
Oi Ben Beckman, Becks...umm Mr. Beckman sir. I'm a big fan of characters who smoke, they just look badass to me. As the only smoker in your crew, do other members complain about getting secondhand exposure or does no one care?

Last edited: