General & Others Remember when almost everyone thought that the five elders are weaklings?

How does the L taste?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Akainu > Kizaru > Aokiji > Fuji > Ryo
Akainu >= Kizaru >= Aokiji > GB ~ Fuji

Nothing changed. Kuzan was getting blitzed by Garp, Kizaru treated Snakeman like a turtle. Both are/were mentally nerfed so that's a non point.

I don't mind being proven wrong here since the gaps are miniscule, but so far there's no real reason to jump ship. I would say Kizaru hasn't even given 50% and given his feats on egghead (blitzing Snakeman, timing G5 out) that's pretty insane.

How's your Magellan being Imu's YC3 theory going lol?
Celestial Dragons Rule Mary Geoise, They aren't Included lol
My Theory was about Three Commanders who Protect Mary Geoise/Celestial Dragons

In Blue Sea, their Three Biggest Bases were Marine HQ + Enies Lobby + Impel Down
But it was later revealed that CP-9 isn't Highest Rank a CP Agent can Reach
And Admiral or Fleet Admiral isn't Highest Rank a Marine can Reach
So it's safe to say that Impel Down Warden isn't Highest Rank a Jailer can Reach

We've already got Introduced to Kong in Mary Geoise & also CP-0
And We've already seen that there are indeed Jailers up there who handle all the Slaves & Prisoners, so They must have a Boss

My Theory was that Mary Geoise is Protected by Former Fleet Admiral Kong + Former Impel Down Warden + Former CP-9 Lucci
And that Warden i said is either gonna be Magellan or Warden during Shiki's Era

So nothing changed
Try again

Celestial Dragons Rule Mary Geoise, They aren't Included lol
My Theory was about Three Commanders who Protect Mary Geoise/Celestial Dragons

In Blue Sea, their Three Biggest Bases were Marine HQ + Enies Lobby + Impel Down
But it was later revealed that CP-9 isn't Highest Rank a CP Agent can Reach
And Admiral or Fleet Admiral isn't Highest Rank a Marine can Reach
So it's safe to say that Impel Down Warden isn't Highest Rank a Jailer can Reach

We've already got Introduced to Kong in Mary Geoise & also CP-0
And We've already seen that there are indeed Jailers up there who handle all the Slaves & Prisoners, so They must have a Boss

My Theory was that Mary Geoise is Protected by Former Fleet Admiral Kong + Former Impel Down Warden + Former CP-9 Lucci
And that Warden i said is either gonna be Magellan or Warden during Shiki's Era

So nothing changed
Try again

Yeah i remember back in the past they were called "paper pushers" "just political figures" "if fighters then pretty weak ones" lol.

And there was this other common sense camp which argued against ^^ with "Akainu or Admirals won't be taking orders from Gorosei if they were just weak bitch*s " , they have battle scars & weapons & sit on top of the World. A spandam , buggy like figure cannot be or stay on top.

To be honest although i did expect them to be stronger than everyone they are commanding(eg. Kong , Akainu , Admirals etc) but still did not expect them to be this strong personally.

Right now in a 1v1 Luffy vs 1 Gorosei , after Luffy's G5 ,G4 , haki runs out , the Gorosei will win because Luffy hasn't achieved whatever it is that takes to incur permanent damage to the Goroseis.

Also very recently in Wano , we were told that Lunarians used to rule the Red Line & then imagine how much stronger those beasts would have been who wiped off the Lunarians. Indirectly hyping Imu & Gorosei.

I have been telling people for literally well over a decade that if they, honest to god, think the five old guys in charge of THE big bad organization of the setting are going to be non-combatans or weak? Listen, you are either pushing an agenda or you are legit just dumb to ever believe that. Oda loves his old guy hype at the end of the day, and betting against them was just silly.

To be fair, I sort of understimated them myself since, prior to Egghead, I assumed none were immotal, but I always had them above Admiral. Ever since Akainu got literally told word for word by Topman and Nusjuro, "What does the Marines repuation matter to us? You guys are merely the "public face" of the government." I thought no admiral, not even Akainu, was above them.

But people continued to cope and say "Robin, ages ago, said the Admirals were the strongest WG force!"

Well, Luffy sure as fuck seemed more worried about Saturn than Kizaru didnt he?

As soon as the Gorosei started to look like strong guys after all? I was then told they are devil fruit/hax merchants, and once you found out their immortality's weakness, they would get low diffed.

Well, they are now confirmed strong haki users; its confirmed "Top 1 WUFFY!" has to run away from them; they are also all either awakened devil frutis users or just straight up demons themselves and if Nusjuro and Saturn are any indication with their ice and poision abilties all seem to have strong offensive capabilities too.

Anybody who ever said they were non-combatants is a clown, but if you were one coping these past few months and said they were merely YC level? You are no better, honestly. Both takes, thankfully, seem to be well and truly burried now.

They are THEM:

:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn: