Powers & Abilities Remember when people say Sanji doesn’t have/can’t use CoA?

Which of these excuses will the Sanji haters gonna takes L in the future?

• Total voters
Yeah remember that?

It’s all started with this.

You know how there’s always that one dude that didn’t see Sanji included in the text box because he have some sort of diabetic retinopathy or something like that? Yeah then people started to jump on conclusion and thinking that Sanji might not have haki (or CoA in general).

Then THIS happens:

etc.

Apparently Sanji without haki can broke Luffy’s skull and tooth while all of Katakuri’s attacks couldn’t.

So either way, y’all gotta pick between Sanji with good AP without haki or with haki.
And perhaps Sanji might have use Internal Destruction CoA against Queen as well?:watchout:

And do I really have to make a thread about Sanji using haki pre-timeskip in Cour 3 of First Wave of my Sanji threads? Cuz I can totally do that.

Yeah remember that?

You know how there’s always that one dude that didn’t see Sanji included in the text box because he have some sort of diabetic retinopathy or something like that? Yeah then people started to jump on conclusion and thinking that Sanji might not have haki (or CoA in general).

Then THIS happens:

etc.

Apparently Sanji without haki can broke Luffy’s skull and tooth while all of Katakuri’s attacks couldn’t.

So either way, y’all gotta pick between Sanji with good AP without haki or with haki.
And perhaps Sanji might have use Internal Destruction CoA against Queen as well?:watchout:

And do I really have to make a thread about Sanji using haki pre-timeskip in Cour 3 of First Wave of my Sanji threads? Cuz I can totally do that.
:eeke:

Yeah remember that?

Then THIS happens:

etc.

You still love to re-write history :saden::saden:

Yeah remember that?

Then THIS happens:

etc.

Hmm. Sanji had COA since Luffy confirmed it in Punk Hazard. The problem was people accepting he can use Hardening which to me was like are you guys serious? of course he can use Hardening but the Anime never shows it because the source "manga" never did and there are many characters that can use Hardening and uses it without coating their clothes. The anime adapt it in a weird way.

Here are some examples "i am using the infamous Sabo's fingering was so op the anime adapted the whole scene badly"

The source aka Manga

As for Sanji breaking Luffy's bone. I have to disagree because the translation sometimes gets lost. In the Anime he told Luffy "Use Haki or you will die" which makes more sense in how Sanji was able to crack Luffy's bones.

As for your Poll up there:-
Sanji won’t become a top tier
- Yes he will be.

Sanji won’t fight an Admiral
- I am not even sure if any SH will fight one.

Sanji won’t have Conqueror’s Haki
- His personality and character doesn't show any sign of it but my rates of him getting it has increased to 20% for something i noticed this arc.

Sanji won’t get any girls
- Mermaids Pudding and Viola.

Sanji won’t be as strong as Zoro or Luffy
- He doesn't need to be and i don't really think he will but hes always behind them.

Sanji will never be cool again
- lol he saved Momo in a cool way.

Sanji will go technology route instead of haki
- Honestly yes but he will always use Haki. It was clear in this arc in order to catch up to Luffy and Zoro he needed to be awakened.

Yamato and Jinbei are stronger than Sanji
- Sanji is now stronger than Jinbei i am not sure about Yamato yet need to see more.

Sanji is not important to the story
- Ahahahaha hes the only SH Luffy needs the most for a Reason and Oda made sure to leave hints.

Sanji’s dream is not great as Zoro’s or Luffy’s
- Ironically Sanji's dream is the same as Luffy's if you are paying attention to the Story you will know.

Oda hates Sanji
- Nah.

Monster Trio doesn’t exist
- They don't need to do the exact same thing to be called a Trio.

Plasma Sanji is not a thing
- Need more.

Nobody said that, we only said he has the weakest level of CoA aka the non hardening one.
Do you speak for all or just yourself? Because I've seen many saying he doesn't have it at all when it was shown he did on many occasions but just not the Harding which is a next high level of it seeing he can do so much with basic coa at first
Post automatically merged:

Sanji haters was getting prove wrong for awhile now and it will continue to happen lol can't wait until coc and him fighting a admiral etc

Oda drawing black CoA hardening is all kinds of iffy. He doesn’t draw them in some instances but does in others. He likes drawing them on Luffy and his battles and on swordsmen. He doesn’t like drawing them on DF users using their DF abilities like Law, BM, and Apoo even though we know for a fact that they are using it.

Black hardening = clear hardening (or hardening that isn’t shown but implied). Flame hardening isn’t implied to be anything special either, only internal CoA is.

Do you speak for all or just yourself? Because I've seen many saying he doesn't have it at all when it was shown he did on many occasions but just not the Harding which is a next high level of it seeing he can do so much with basic coa at first

Sanji haters was getting prove wrong for awhile now and it will continue to happen lol can't wait until coc and him fighting a admiral etc
I speak for the ones who have a normal functioning brain.

Nobody said that, we only said he has the weakest level of CoA aka the non hardening one.
And you were wrong…..:holdthisl:

Well how would he have managed not to get his leg completely shattered by Vergo without relying on CoA. It would have been hard to believe.

I claimed he likely featured it since years.
Explosion did most the damage not vergo lol

Nice, sanjifans can finaly prove Sanji can do something Alabasta Zoro could, imagine thinking that being able to use fucking regular CoA att his point of the story is something special. That just means his haki was indeed weaker than Vergo's though.
:bignews:
No CoC for him though, not now nor ever.
:doffytroll:
You already took the L on most the things listed above now you’re taking even more L’s claiming he won’t ever use CoC

you sir are a true clown

stop making sanji threads they are useless
Your entire existence is useless yet you exist sigh….

I speak for the ones who have a normal functioning brain.
Unfortunately for you, most your fanbase is quite the opposite

Last edited:
Yeah remember that?

Then THIS happens:

etc.

Beautiful thread my boi! This definitely makes up for that Page One comment the other day

I definitely don’t mind differing opinions on Sanji’s power level but seriously….page one? The weakest tobi?? Either way this was refreshing

He couldn't use CoA until his fight with queen, hence him literally saying "I've been training my CoA"....anyone with primary level comprehension could tell you what that means lol
No he’s always been using hardening but because he wears dark clothing it wasn’t portrayed very well

He’s been training hardening since the 2 year ts but keep crying bud

Beautiful thread my boi! This definitely makes up for that Page One comment the other day

I definitely don’t mind differing opinions on Sanji’s power level but seriously….page one? The weakest tobi?? Either way this was refreshing

No he’s always been using hardening but because he wears dark clothing it wasn’t portrayed very well

He’s been training hardening since the 2 year ts but keep crying bud
"He always uses hardeining but we can't see it, but I just know he uses hardening...i just can't see it." Can you at least pretend not be a noncetard :suresure: