Rules Rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
A rep system is pointless if a ranking system exists. Based on my experience on NB, it is best not to have rep because it can create big issues. This is why the NB admins removed rep and the dislike button after the transition to AB.
Did they really? I had a lot of fond memories of repping people on Nb. That’s a shame

A rep system is not a bad idea itself, however I only came across systems that were somewhat biased so far.

Control is important so the forum moderation must get in charge of enough responsibility to handle it and make it fair, as well as avoiding excessive discontent.

Im against such a system, it would destroy the balance and mood here in this forum, believe me as someone who see such systems in other forums, it isn´t really good, we have many user who became very fast angry and they would just by trolling give negative vipe here. Everything is fine as it is right now.

Lmfao, i can already calculate the amount of aggression, saltiness and depression that's going to happen with the rep system which already exists in other forums.

You can go ahead and expect dumping good arguments made by unbiased ppl just to enforce an opinion no matter how flawed its logic is, i won't lie though, the negging would be hysterically fun in the vs section.

Im against such a system, it would destroy the balance and mood here in this forum, believe me as someone who see such systems in other forums, it isn´t really good, we have many user who became very fast angry and they would just by trolling give negative vipe here. Everything is fine as it is right now.
I possess the largest number of likes on WG, so whatever my rep will suggest, nothing will change the beat. :catpole:

H

Homelander

True that i experience in NF , it has no good .

I have seen people neg repping in group attack .

Status
Not open for further replies.