Chapter Discussion Replace Toji with maki, does he do better, same as maki, or worse?

Still gets defeated handily
No doubt, sukuna fucks anyone in 1v1
but has a better showing
His planning is top tier and he would mash better with the current situation where the good guys ambush and try to exploit holes in the battle
Yup, i dont think he'd be as stupid as maki straight up challenging Sukuna but rather try and do tricks and damage him as much as possible

but toji's ego also could get into his head, as shown vs Gojo

With the same weapon and no extra gear? Toji does worse.

Maki was already on Toji’s level physically 1 month ago, I doubt she hasnt gotten stronger like literally every character.
Why are we giving Maki's arsenal to toji? When we say toji its his arsenal lol
If toji is coming in with 1 month plan, he is picking any weapon he needs, and thats what maki probably did

Also besides yuji, no one has became THAT stronger, they only have prepared to not get one shot by sukuna's CT. Thats pretty much everything others did lol
Yuta ate sukuna's finger also btw my bad
Maki didnt show any progress, there is no proof she has became stronger lol

Why are we giving Maki's arsenal to toji? When we say toji its his arsenal lol
If toji is coming in with 1 month plan, he is picking any weapon he needs, and thats what maki probably did

Also besides yuji, no one has became THAT stronger, they only have prepared to not get one shot by sukuna's CT. Thats pretty much everything others did lol
Yuta ate sukuna's finger also btw my bad
You didn’t state he has his arsenal in the opener.

I assumed he just had SSK in which case he does worse like I said, since he was equal to Maki one month ago which means he should be notably weaker now physically.

With his full tool set Toji obviously does better.

Last edited:
The others have all gotten massively stronger physically and with their CE reinforcement as per Sukuna’s own words.

Maki can’t level up her CE reinforcement (obviously) but she has still been training the last month with everyone else and should be stronger. Not rocket science.

You didn’t state he has his arsenal in the opener.

I assumed he just a SSK in which case he does worse like I said, since he was equal to Maki one month ago which means he should be notably weaker now physically.

With his full tool set Toji obviously does better.
The others have all gotten massively stronger physically and with their CE reinforcement as per Sukuna’s own words.

Maki can’t level up her CE reinforcement (obviously) but she has still been training the last month with everyone else and should be stronger. Not rocket science.
well preparing for the battle is part of battle IQ and Experience Toji has over Maki :kayneshrug:

yeah everyone gotten a liitle bit or a lot stronger, but everyone also showed clear signs of that while maki showed jack shit lol
I really doubt Maki has gotten that much stronger, its not even noticeable

Like i dont think toji would sucked this much bruh
Him with entire plan and others help to get there would probably do way more than Maki, or am i tripping?

This is where the IQ and experience differences between maki and toji shows
Or idk maybe both suck
well, combatively he would perform exactly the same. in terms of statistics, i mean. however, having the isoh gives him much more leeway compared to maki. no cleave, no world slash, no rct. toji is guaranteed to hit sukuna. so, hits him with isoh, follows up with ssk. since sukuna can't pump his blood manually through the usage of his ce if hit with the isoh, toji could actually win. he just has to ensure the kill with ssk.